Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

-Shanak SS- Banwra Mann Final Pg 16 (Page 15)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Saaz darling.......

What can I say....I loved all of it...from The Khandelwal Women conversation to Khanak Boo to Akki Shaan to Haribaa-Dharam..to Sunil-Madzs-Khanak-Shaan

Loved how you have the whole family in it...thats what the show is missing these days....I miss seeing all of them at the dinning table ..having breakfast, or lunch or even dinner...like they seemed to before....sigh...

Loved how you showed Shaan and his insecurities with his selfishness...intact...LOVED Akki talking to him..with hitting him with the truth..Suraj is dead.

Loved loved Boo..adn loved how you showed Khanak give away the necklace to Boo.

If only you were the CV of the show...sigh again....

Loved it loved it loved it...can't wait for the next part from you soon....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

sampar Senior Member
sampar
sampar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
ClapClap....arey wah boo or mad suder gien.....shocking tha  par acha hai.....love emotional khanak n  shaan ...par shaan bilkul burthal hai , thinking khanak chor kar ja rahi hai....LOL.....

loved it .....next part is concluding part..noooo....Cry

update soon ...cant wait for all shanak part

cheers

shai

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
edited...sorry...

Edited by saaaz - 24 January 2011 at 7:13pm
-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
 brilliant update saazHug finaly  we saw dharam and harilal and his takiya kalam "pucho kyo"Big smileloved shanak nok jhok and regarding sofa conve.LOL
agree with rooj..loved it how you have kept the essence of RBO alive, it's really good and it seems you are getting Dhulwadi dream come true tooROFL

waiting for next part soon.LOL

Edited by Deepali88 - 24 January 2011 at 8:38pm

saaaz

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
sorry didnt read the earliar updates befre.... was busy anyway, I read all parts at one go and LOVED them!!! it was really good.... love how the whole family is a part of the track and nt just Khanak and shaan....
continue soon

love,
Pooja

saaaz

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Ok! so Shaan is angry...oh!! love Hari bha and Dharam when they pick him up with sofa...great scene so RBO!!!  love it and it lifted my crappy mood!!!Clap

but its getting a little cheesy with Shaan saying... she is leaving me and all!!! (thoda zada hai)... but again i like the way you blended Dhulwadi!! good going girl!!

...What if Shaan says... "she will remember what happened in Dhulwadi...and blame me again...(He is GUILTY remember!!!)  she is forgotten but again she is going back to her roots...maybe she will remember and ....i will loose her!!! "

I iike the way  Madhavi Khushboo and Sunil.. are blended in the story.. this is  a family!!! and miss this in the latest RBO crap!!!

giving the locket to Khusboo for 'klosure"...very interesting!! and great idea....

i just feel that she need to find the closure with herself not externally but how do you write it....she has to face  Shaan...  who is the cause for Suraj's death....they day she accepts that and  forgives him ....then its Closure....

Please continue...stay away from too cheesiness...pleaj!!!

Edited by wooster - 25 January 2011 at 12:57am

saaaz

KrazEee Senior Member
KrazEee
KrazEee

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Firstly, Thanks for the PM, and sorry for a slow response...

Now part IV - Once again beautifully written! Clap I love how you involve the whole family, even Harilal LOL  This is the true essence of RBO...simple yet interesting, involving the whole family!...Would have loved to see Akki-Boo helping out ShaNak...It was such an interesting track, I wish they had handled it in a better way....you are a superb writer, do continue! = )...And Can I please request you to lend your brain to the CVs?
Embarrassed

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

THANK YOU EVERYONE>...especially...

@Shalini: Thank you

@Souma: loved loved your analysis,, can you come by more often??Wink

@adventure gurl: Thanks and you are most welcome

@Shriya: hmm…dhulwaadi…always seems to get the best of us haina??Tongue

@Bona: dearie thanks for reading and commenting on both parts love you for that

@ cadbery: Oye, Kaam pe dhyaan de,,, lekin mera SS bhi na bhoolna…thanks re ,,,your comment made me smileBig smile

@Vandoo meri bandhoo: don 't yu worry re,,,locket tho Boo ne flush bhi kar diyaa and she will have a story for khanak in case asked…LOL

@Mani:  Don't chadao so much,,,hope after reading next part,,, you don't take the award away…Embarrassed

@ Naveen: Kya kare SS hai…khatam tho hona hi hai…Cry

@Smitha: Your comment touched me dear,,,it really did,,,I do hope you like the next part tooEmbarrassed

@Priyacool: have I said this before?  You are too coolBig smile

@ angel: thanks re

@ Zenn:  dearest dear,,, I loved your PM and comment,,, you are right,, I have explored Shaan more 'vocally' than Khanak's. But the 'subtleness' with respect to Khanak was deliberate, firstly becos it was so over done in the show itself that I thought going the subtle route here would make more sense,,also the implicit 'talking' with boo and mad obviously made Khanak more stronger in dealing with it becos in the first two chaps we see her 'needing to talk' and crying nd in this one, she emerges stronger,, Secondly, I really thought concentrating on a Shaan's POV would be more fun and interesting…so there!!!

@Rooji: Fantasy ka tho mujhe pata nahin,,,,but dhulwaadi was deliberate and you will see why in the next chapter 

@Sneha: Akki tho usse help karna hi tha,,first chapter mein promise jo kiya tha….Big smile

@ Deepa: Shall wait for your comment post concluding partBig smile

@Teech: Aap khush,,, hum bhi khush,,, sudar nahin gaye,,, bus thoda sa unka curiosity acche kaam ke liye channel kiya…

@Simi: thanks re,,,,it means a lot and you know that Big smile

@SYS: conspiracies are better left un- revealed….I am so glad you said that about Boo-Khanak, I was worried that I was writing Boo way away from character,,,

@ VAishu: BACK TO YOU

@May: SO DID I…re…So did I

@ Krishna: You know I have no words for you and the dedication with which you respond to my SS anymore,,,all I can say is KISS your girls from me….

@ Shai: Arrey yaar,,,cannot do what you do…have to end mine….

@ deepali: thanks re

@Pooja: yaar nothing compared to your FFs

@Wooster: Hmm…cheesy laga kya…main tereko pehle hi bola,,,itna pressure mat daal,,,I hope I sincerely hope next part jyada butter kum cheese….LOL

@Krazeee: Awww thanks so much….

and everyone who pressed LIKE...I like that too

and those who did not read or comment Angry

Next part coming soon.................

kubare

Go to top