Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

-Shanak SS- Banwra Mann Final Pg 16 (Page 10)

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Saaz loved it yaar, this is the type of reaction we allllll wanted to see. We all know that even though our burthal shaan means well he's initial reaction is usually selfish and i loved this

Samajhti kyun nahin??? Kya woh ek baar bhi nahin keh sakti ki kaun Suraj? Main tho Suraj ko bhool chukee hoon,,,, Shaantanu,,,aapne meri zindagi mein itni khushiyaan bhar diye,,,,ki main aapki hoon hamesha ke liye,,,,,Itna mushkil hai kya yeh sab kehna??? Yeh 'I love you' thodi hai,,,,, Yaar,, yeh Suraj ko bhi marna kyun tha,,,, marke woh tho bada hero ban gaya,,, woh bhi MERI biwi ki nazroon mein!!, Chodo yaar,,.,,, , mujhe kissise baat nahin karni,,,,,mujhe sona hai'"

it was typically shaan, and then he walks into the room and gets the reassurance he was seeking that khanak does love him and the kiss- aww nice touch. but why did he then go back to the sofa

like may i felt it was tooo short yaar i was just really getting into it and it finishes. hope in the next update they finally talk it out.
ClapHug
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Man Saazy You know how to ruin a good kiss ROFL koi baat nahi hug bhi chalega!ROFLHug

So coming to the SS update...

kya update hai yaar! I love it!

again you balanced out everything so well!

Waise I would prefer that our shaan has grown up but this works too...our old Shaan! Kya baat hai yaar...and as for Akki-boo and sunil and madhavi...so typical. So it seems Mads is still not really soft towards her but still being a good MIL or trying to and I loved it how you showed her character

as for Boo, she seems to be melting...

Loved their cute si fight...it is sooo cute!Embarrassed

and man Kya Shaan, u have to be selfish...darn u!ROFL

ok Saazy done with this one, can't wait for th next part!

destinylove

KrazEee Senior Member
KrazEee
KrazEee

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I don't usually read FF/SS but had free time today so decided to open this topic and I am glad I did! you are a superb writer!! Clap Can't find words...you should take over the RBO writers...This is how it should have been, god knows whats going on in CVs brains!...

RBO had such beautiful characters, soo much they could have done involving everyone...But look where they are taking it *sigh*...Thankyou for making up for the not-so-good track at the min Do continue! : )

destinylove

shanakrocks1 Senior Member
shanakrocks1
shanakrocks1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

kya update hai yaar....this is how it shd be.......mera bas chale to wo rbo ke kektaish writers ko abhi nikal ke teju waha bitha du..........love do anything to see this scene in rbo.....

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
sumthng is really wrong wid our actual shaan!....ur shaan is.... ;)

destinylove

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Yup ammu u stole my words really our shaan(i mean show wala shaan)  is not acting good these days

Donno why? kuch bhool gaya shayad after his ill ness...

and Saaz great to hve creative people in our forum ur updates are rocking..

u really have multi talents....tooo good keep it up. photography ., writing.....

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 21 January 2011 at 9:02pm
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Loved it Saaaz.... Loved it!Clap

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Saaz darling do I even need to say it dear...brilliant...perfect.

I would have commented yesterday night as I read it then..but with one daughter on my lap and the other in my hand was occupied and then after putting them to sleep ended up sleping myself...LOLLOL So forgive me the late reply.LOL

Loved how you had the whol family involved in the issue...from Madzs Sunil discussing Khanak as a normal couple to Akki and Boo. Miss these things a lot in the show...these characters have been sidelined when they should be in the thick of things ...alas....

Aww....love loved your protrayal of Shantanu...just as we all see him...his reaction and the dialouges that you used bang on...showing us his burthalness, impatientce,slefishness, insecurities and love.

Loved their cute fight so Shanak (old) and him going to the study to sleep on his fav couch...LOLLOL I knew a scene like this was coming..LOLLOLLOL 

Loved Khanak talking to the pic and sleeping with it..and as so many have already said loved loved him coming back to check on her...the kiss...and burthal instead of sleeping back on the bed with her in his arms..had to go to the couch...LOLLOLLOL

And as many have already stated Saaz darling its tooo short a part...AngryLOLLOLLOLSo lady get to writing a long very long part....ASAP!!!!

Edited by kubare - 22 January 2011 at 1:08am

destinylove

Go to top