Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sonam Kapoor Secretly Dating Punit Malhotra? (Page 4)

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
But again sonam needs who can shop her 24 hours..akhir hai to hum sab ki aisha naWink

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
^The tweet was from Punit not from Sonam so it is one tweet from Punit. And I am not going to judge a person based on that one tweet.

Sonam I am a fan of I know her shortcomings...if Shobha De can call people ugly Sonam can call her a trashy po*n writer.

If Punit respects her or not she would know I am not in a position to say anything as I barely know the guy. If he is not respectful to her I am sure she would not be dating him (if she indeed is that is)

Edited by LifeOLicious - 19 January 2011 at 10:44pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LabRat34-starlight-cinema-goermelancholicNuktaacheenRaiinie2-Divyaa-.khoobsurat.sinamika

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

^The tweet was from Punit not from Sonam so it is one tweet from Punit. And I am not going to judge a person based on that one tweet.

Sonam I am a fan of I know her shortcomings...if Shobha De can call people ugly Sonam can call her a trashy po*n writer.

If Punit respects her or not she would know I am not in a position to say anything as I barely know the guy. If he is not respectful to her I am sure she would not be dating him (if she indeed is that is)

Uhh..Sonam supported Punit by retweeting. Yeah i can understand your point, as it's coming from sonam dedicated fan. But i completely disgaree with you(like it mattersSleepy) No one has a right to degrade any woman or any human being or animals. And giving names to their characters is just way too low. When SHoba de questions sonam's upbringing everyone got so upset but when sonam brought someone's upbringing then it's fine? Just because it's sonam 'bacha'? We all know how mature sonam is by now. She should do more yoga to have more patience. She hasn't even reached at the stage of being considered a good actress and she act like this..

Ever heard a statement if someone becomes evil you should give a evil reply? No, classy people stay silent or atleast give a sensible reply.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenkoolchickTerenaina

cinema-goer Goldie
cinema-goer
cinema-goer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
IHLS got mixed reviews and some trashed it.Among them is Sarita Tanwar of Mid-day who is a female and is on Twitter.But Punit did not tweet trash about her.

Shobha de went Personal in her review and said that the Director of the film should be Spanked in Public .I think she clearly knows the word Spanking especially in the line of literature that she creates .So he spoke her language in  a crude way.

Anyway this is  NOT about that issue anymore.We went over 150 pages i think and there is no point in going in loops. Big smile some people like him some dont.

Edited by cinema-goer - 19 January 2011 at 11:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LabRat34-starlight-melancholic--ania---Divyaa-sinamika

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
This isn't about spanking or shoba de going personal. It's about how you are as a person. Shoba de said many things to other girls too..i don't wanna name it..or sonam fans will come after me saying why bringing other actress name. But there are times when a person remain silent or show some decency. As i said both Sonam and Punit are very much similar and they should be together, they're a match made in heaven.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenaina

melancholic IF-Dazzler
melancholic
melancholic

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
i dnt think there is one single sonam fan who thinks sonam did right by bringing 'upbringing' while commenting abt abhay.
so the allegations are baseless ...

bt calling some1 waste of time ws also not really dt 'classy'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LabRat34NuktaacheenRaiinie2

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melancholic

i dnt think there is one single sonam fan who thinks sonam did right by bringing 'upbringing' while commenting abt abhay.
so the allegations are baseless ...

bt calling some1 waste of time ws also not really dt 'classy'

tell me where and how does abhay comes in the picture? Please leave him out. He never said a thing about Sonam. He had a problem with production and Anil Kapoor. If Abhay wanted he could had given such comments that sonam would think 10 times before commenting on Abhay and i do believe Abhay is much better person and good he isn't commenting on sonam further.. Let's be happy for Sonam and PunitSleepy
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by LifeOLicious

Originally posted by Zareena

If a person can degrade a woman just because she criticised the movie then it shows what he is, he cannot even take criticism and sad part sonam supported him.

Sigh. If only those two were not so stupid....I am unable to say anything to that. I love Sonam and I like Punit a lot....but that one tweet....uffff....LOL

Really one tweet? If Sonam calls shoba de po*n star then it's fine but it punit and sonam degrade a woman then it's only tweet..waah aap keh kiya kehna..koi fan ho to aap jaisaaa..LOL

A relationship or marriage doesn't need HOTNESS or Beautiful smile..but a good heart and respect. If a man oops sorry i mean if Punit can degrade a woman then what are the chances he will respect sonam?Sleepy

Why are fans geting attacked baselessly?? We are here to discuss celebs not fans.. if you don't think higly of a celeb.. don't mock people who like that celeb.. if people can defend their faves for creating national level controversies ... about very serious issues.. then why do fans have to be still hung up over a tweet.. sonam apologized for that also.. everybody has moved on.. why mock the fans unecessarily.. Discussion can be kept sane by just talking about celebs.. there is no need to degrade other fans..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LabRat34-starlight-NuktaacheenmelancholicRaiinie2-Divyaa-ruky786sinamika

Go to top