Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sonam Kapoor Secretly Dating Punit Malhotra?

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Sonam Kapoor Secretly Dating Punit Malhotra?

Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 (EST)
Sonam Kapoor is reportedly secretly dating her 'I Hate Love Stories' director Punit Malhotra.

Sonam Kapoor is reportedly secretly dating her 'I Hate Love Stories' director Punit Malhotra. Photo Credit: Sawf News

January 09, 2011, (Sawf News) - Sonam Kapoor is reportedly secretly dating her 'I Hate Love Stories' director Punit Malhotra.

"Sonam is not single; she is dating Punit." a source told Mumbai Mirror.

According to the source, Sonam and Punit have chosen to keep their relationship extremely low profile. They don't meet publicly, except in the company of friends, but Sonam has confided to a close circle of friends that she is dating Punit.

Sonam and Punit were earlier linked during the production of 'I Hate Love Stories' early in 2010. The two denied they were in a relationship, but appeared so smitten with each other on set that an alarmed Karan Johar, the film's producer, publicly chastised Punit over Twitter and told him to focus on the film.

Punit's maternal uncle, Manish Malhotra, too was reported to be unhappy with the relationship then.

Edited by Zareena - 19 January 2011 at 7:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickMeena1

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Love is in the air for actress Sonam Kapoor and filmmaker Punit Malhotra but the two choose to remain mum on the issue. The pair who met on the sets of I Hate Love Storys is much in love but they are trying hard to keep their relationship under wraps.

Now, the buzz has it that producer Karan Johar and Punit's maternal uncle Manish Malhotra forced the pair to keep their relationship low profile. And the two like good juniors listened quietly to their showbiz seniors.

Sonam is always seen maintaining that she is single but the source close to the actress denies the fact. A source quoted, "Sonam is not single; she is dating Punit. One doesn't know why they are not open about their relationship. But yes, they are very low profile at the moment, much more than they were even during I Hate Luv Storys. Sonam confides about her relationship with Punit to only a few close friends of hers."

Sonam is also keen to hide her relationship from public's eye as she is a very private person and opts to be silent on her love status.

"Sonam's case is just like that of Deepika Padukone's, who is certainly dating Siddhartha Mallya but never speaks about it publicly.But then, Deepika and Siddhartha at least go out in public. But in the case of Sonam and Punit, they invariably make it a point to have a lot of friends around them," added the source.
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Oh no.. another Kapoor daughter..Shocked.. Onam..ROFL

Hahahahahah, error thaAngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Sonam dating Punit Malhotra?

New Delhi, January 10, 2011
First Published: 16:57 IST(10/1/2011)
Last Updated: 12:57 IST(11/1/2011)
Share more...
2 Comments         
Email     print
Though they vehemently deny being in a relationship, something is definitely brewing between Sonam Kapoor and Punit Malhotra. Ironically the duo's love blossomed on the sets of their movie I Hate Luv Storys where Sonam was the lead heroine of Punit's film. Even though Sonam claims to be single and Punit denies dating her, a source close to both recently revealed that they're indeed an item.

"Sonam is not single; she is dating Punit. One doesn't know why they are not open about their relationship. But yes, they are very low profile at the moment, much more than they were even during I Hate Luv Storys. Sonam confides about her relationship with Punit to only a few close friends of hers," reports Mumbai Mirror.

If rumours are to be eblieed the cpouple got along like a house on fire during the shooting of I Hate Luv Storys. But they kept their relationship under wraps after mamu Manish Malhotra and producer Karan Johar reprimanded Punit.

SonamSeems like the couple is still shy about flaunting their love in public.

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Well congrats to the couple..there is already wishing spreading on TwitterROFLTongue And have to agree these 2 are perfect for each other..akhir sonam always support Punit..be it as a director actor on 'RETWEETING' degrading tweets. I wanna sing Rab ne..but that's for classy couplesWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I approve! TongueThey look good together!Big smile Karan and Sonam were hinting at the her relationship with Punit when he asked which director she preferred. Sonam said Rakesh Mehra, Karan kept pressing the lie-o-metre and Sonam started giggling insanely!LOL
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Sonam Kapoor, Punit Malhotra in love

Though the couple is reluctant to confess that they are in love, their closeness clearly throws the indication that Sonam Kapoor is dating her ?I Hate Luv Story? director Punit Malhotra. Sonam claims that she is single and so is Punit. The couple is keeping low profile but Sonam shares the secret with her friends only. A source close to Sonam and Punit told, "Sonam is not single; she is dating Punit. One doesn't know why they are not open about their relationship. But yes, they are very low profile at the moment, much more than they were even during I Hate Luv Storys. Sonam confides about her relationship with Punit to only a few close friends of hers." It is heard that Sonam and Punit are keeping low profile after getting scolding from Manish Malhotra and Karan Johar. Being mama of Punit, Manish told Punit to concentrate on work only. Well, it is right, Sonam and Punit are beginners and they have a long way to go. So, more and more work is the call of the day.

Edited by Zareena - 19 January 2011 at 7:49pm

Go to top