India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NONSENSE!

LOVE_DOSTI Goldie
LOVE_DOSTI
LOVE_DOSTI

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
it's completely stupid! why on earth is HE TAKING REVENGE...
and for what??

Viren, the story would have made better sense if he was going to take revenge... it would have been long time ago.... now why the hell is he taking revenge...he was going to take revenge cuz of his dadagi.. he is doing so much better and it's all cuz of Nivi.. she has took care of him and Viren has seen it with his own eyes how much Nivi took care of his dear grandfather...... 

it's completely BS! 
this drama really doesn't make any sense to me..

if Viren is taking revenge cuz of his mom or dad.. that idiot still doesn't know the truth behind them.. and he is after Nivi.. Angry
no offense.. but i just don't see the connection behind the story.. Ouch

I really wanted him to be in positive side...and loved the love story btwn them.. it wasn't hard to guess who would be a stalker.. it's like so obvious.. that it's going to be Viren..!!Confused

where on earth is he the psychotic LOVER... he is making Nivi psycho so they can all put her into a mental asylum they are doing the same they have done w/ her mom... so obvious.. Ouch

what's more in the story.. well. now Nivi is going to think it's Sid who is after her.. and blame is all going to come on Sid... poor guy.. Sleepy

Edited by LOVE_DOSTI - 19 January 2011 at 7:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharBeHappyAlwaysAlariaruexangel

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
He being the stalker, was evident, the day he married Nivedita, fully aware that Sid, his brother loves Nivedita and is marrying Divya, just for keeping Dadaji's wish. When at the same time, Nivedita was doing so much for her cousin Divya, Viren never tried anything for Sid, rather got himself married to Nivi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ratzfa.starAlariaakhilhadiyaloveskinnydesi chicP.Kamaljit.Sean

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Unfortunately the best way to develop the story is having Viren as the stalker.. I didnt want him to be it but most things where pointing to him.

I mean ok if he turns out to be all lovely dovey like we all saw him before... How is hes character going to develop? Now that Nivi as fallen for him... Hes role will turn out to be a circle of his family esp his mother insulting Nivi and him protecting her and giving her gifts? And maybe find the stalker and get rid of that person? No development....

As the stalker the story as many ways to go...just hoping they dont turn him full evil and totally negative... Would like to see him change. But hoping they have a very good reason for his stalker attack and plan...and reason to attack sid

When we find out why hes doing it... Then we can truly understand him.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 19 January 2011 at 8:50pm
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
The article stated that Viren has a childhood experience that makes him "unusual," I guess. We can only guess about that. But yes, it seemed quite obvious in many ways that the stalker is Viren. Why is he doing this?... If he is an "obsessive lover" then perhaps jealousy plays a part in all of this?

Cheers,
dc
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I do not think Viren nurtures any revenge feelings towards Nivedita but loves her genuinely. It is a different thing that he uses her to seek revenge on Siddharth. By marrying her Viren achieved 2 things - He got married to his love and he took away something (Nivedita's love & relationship) which was dear to Siddharth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alaria

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

He being the stalker, was evident, the day he married Nivedita, fully aware that Sid, his brother loves Nivedita and is marrying Divya, just for keeping Dadaji's wish. When at the same time, Nivedita was doing so much for her cousin Divya, Viren never tried anything for Sid, rather got himself married to Nivi.
I agree with you completely. I LOVE Nivi-Viren jodi to the core and wanted them to be together but what you mentioned above coupled with other things such as listed below has always made me feel uneasy but as a hardcore NivRen fan I tried to suppress and provide positive justifications for Viren's odd actions:

1) Viren appeared to be enjoying himself tad bit too much whlle attempting to make Sid envious. Notice his smirks when he is grasping Nivi's hand while Sid watches them from the terrace, during the haldi rasm and the final confrontation scene ( observe the very brief smirk before he leads Nivi out of the house).

2) He promised Naintara Dadi that he would lose his surname and leave the mansion for Nivi. Well, I've noticed him emphasizing his surname proudly countless number of times and he never attempted to convince Nivi from going back to the Sood mansion after getting married. He readily accepted her decision. Smart guy - he must have known that Nivi being the dutiful / naive girl would go back to the Sood mansion.

3) The relentless PDA/ romancing Nivi in front of the family, espeicially Sid. The karva chauth dinner scene.  Viren knows that Sid is still heartbroken & struggling to move on, then why would he continue romancing Nivi before him.  I've always gotten the vibe that Viren disliked Sid. Fine, as an open minded individual, Viren accepted Nivi's past and married her but if he truly cared for Sid, he wouldn't keep Nivi in the same house as Sid ( where Sid would see Nivi on a daily basis) and romance her openly beneath Sid's very nose. This clearly showed his insenstivity towards Sid.

I don't deny that Sid did Nivi wrong by not trusting her before and for which he has paid a huge price for by being wedded to Divya!! But his intentions were always visible. He lashed out at Nivi aggressively; he didn't backstab her. But Viren cunningly struck from the shadows -- just like Keshav had forewarned that the Soods first befriend you then stab you from behind. 

It brought me to tears when Nivi gets assaulted by the other masked stalker with Viren watching. Why would he allow that to happen? During his entry scene, Viren fought off several goons with just one hand while attempting to pull Nivi up from the bridge and last night he couldn't fight off Nivi!! Instead of having the other stalker hit her, Viren could have opted to just fling her forcefully to the side or something. This makes me question his love for her. Maybe he loves her in his own twisted way but him being the stalker doesn't sit well with me.

Personally, I would have prefered Sid to be the stalker. The man has been driven to the edge and it would make sense if he were seeking revenge from Nivi for sacrificing him for Divya. I know Abhisek Tiwari is still an amature actor but I feel given a chance he would have been able to portray the stalker decently. Right now his potential and character both are being wasted. I feel so sorry for him. He has nothing to do.

As for Viren's bad childhood experience that leads him to act the way he does - well, I sincerely hope that they don't make Sid's character a scapegoat again and hold him responsible for doing something bad to Viren back in the day, which has now morphed Viren into a psycho. Sid's character has been slaughtered enough in order to promote NivRen jodi. I hope they don't ruin it anymore.

These are just my scattered thoughts and opinions. My intention isn't to hurt anyones sentiments and I apologize if I've done so.

Edited by Ashly19 - 20 January 2011 at 1:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipairatzAnamikaSJaindiyaloveskinny

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I agree with you completely. I LOVE Nivi-Viren jodi to the core and wanted them to be together but what you mentioned above coupled with other things such as listed below has always made me feel uneasy but as a hardcore NivRen fan I tried to suppress and provide positive justifications for Viren's odd actions:

1) Viren appeared to be enjoying himself tad bit too much whlle attempting to make Sid envious. Notice his smirks when he is grasping Nivi's hand while Sid watches them from the terrace, during the haldi rasm and the final confrontation scene ( observe the very brief smirk before he leads Nivi out of the house).

2) He promised Naintara Dadi that he would lose his surname and leave the mansion for Nivi. Well, I've noticed him emphasizing his surname proudly countless number of times and he never attempted to convince Nivi from going back to the Sood mansion after getting married. He readily accepted her decision. Smart guy - he must have known that Nivi being the dutiful / naive girl would go back to the Sood mansion.

3) The relentless PDA/ romancing Nivi in front of the family, espeicially Sid. The karva chauth dinner scene.  Viren knows that Sid is still heartbroken & struggling to move on, then why would he continue romancing Nivi before him. It just seemed wrong and somewhat insensitive. I've always gotten the vibe that Viren disliked Sid. Fine, as an open minded individual, Viren accepted Nivi's past and married her but if he truly cared for Sid, he wouldn't keep Nivi in the same house as Sid ( where Sid would see Nivi on a daily basis) and romance her openly beneath Sid's very nose. This clearly showed his insenstivity towards Sid.

I don't deny that Sid did Nivi wrong by not trusting her before and for which he has no paid a huge price for by being wedded to Divya!! But his intentions were always visible. He lashed out at Nivi aggressively; he didn't backstab her. But Viren struck from behind -- just like Keshav had forewarned that the Soods first befriend you then stab you from behind. This doesn't sit well with me.

It brought me to tears when Nivi gets assaulted by the other masked stalker with Viren watching. Why would he allow that to happen? During his entry scene, Viren fought off several goons with just one hand while attempting to pull Nivi up from the bridge and last night he couldn't fight off Nivi!! Instead of having the other stalker hit her, Viren could have opted to just fling her forcefully to the side or something. This makes me question his love for her. Maybe he loves her in his own twisted way but him being the stalker doesn't sit well with me.

Personally, I would have prefered Sid to be the stalker. The man has been driven to the edge and it would make sense if he were seeking revenge from Nivi for sacrificing him for Divya. I know Abhisek Tiwari is still an amature actor but I feel given a chance he would have been able to potray the stalker decently. Right now his potential and character both are being wasted. I feel so sorry for him. He has nothing to do.

As for Viren's bad childhood experience that leads him to act the way he does - well, I sincerely hope that they don't make Sid's character a scapegoat again and hold him responsible for doing something bad to Viren back in the day, which has now morphed Viren into a psycho. Sid's character has been slaughtered enough in order to promote NivRen jodi. I hope they don't ruin it anymore.

These are just my scattered thoughts and opinions. My intention isn't to hurt anyones sentiments and I apologize if I've done so.

very well said....its thot provoking......viren is not all clean a character......n even if has traumatic childhood.....he cant blame sid coz even sid ws a kid......n nuthin cn justify him gurting n using nivi to get bk on sid......even if he claims to love her.......its outrageous if people find sense in viren's acts......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alaria

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index