India-Forums

Archana vs Sujata

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsLovelyPlanetroshnii-Sneha25-anjali10Autumn.axeion-naureen786-pinkisluv91

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashimarekhab25LovelyPlanetaxeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I like Sujata quite a bit, but she needs to be less rude. She was way too rude when she called the daughter fatConfused Plus she shouldn't have advised her abt her clothes in front of her friends. That was quite rude. I also observed that she kept saying she'll cook and left the kitchen and never went backLOL I do like her discipline and her family. The yoga, cleanliness, healthy food Thumbs Up

Archana's house and her family are a mess Dead, how she proudly stated that they've never exercised was kind of creepy. Her husband saying their house was clean enough and their bathroom was the cleanest Shocked, that was super funnyLOL The kids don't have any manners. I hope Sujata can atleast make em healthier, I doubt that could happen but let's see:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sierrra.80.Ashima-Sneha25-Autumn.Meena1

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Among both the moms, I liked Sujata's lifestyle. But yes, she needs to be little humble while talking.She can be categorized as those hitler type moms, looking at the way she was enforcing rules on Dhingras.On a positive side, It looked like she manages her household with lots of care and is quite disciplined. Good to know that she encourages healthy eating habits and exercise routine. 

On the other hand, Archana has to make some drastic changes in her house. Specially their food habits and maintaining cleaniless. She does have some positive traits in her as well. I found her less nagging than Sujata. She is very loving and truly belives in live and let live policy. She was quite adaptable than Sujata. She wasnt even strict while explaining her rules. Loved it when she opened windows and curtains early in the morning. Thats quite healthy and relaxing. I liked when she told Sujata's daughter to think about career. She is quite encouraging.

Overall both moms have their own positive and negative traits. Yet, Sujata definitely scores over Archana.

Edited by sbanik - 20 January 2011 at 12:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
If we see overall then Sujata definitely comes out good over Archana. Even though I like Archana for her carefree attitude, she gives way too much freedom to her kids especially in the food department. So much junk food is not good at all. Sujata needs to be a bit carefree and Archana needs to be a bit strict towards their children. Both are extremes in their own ways. But Sujata's extremeness is not detrimental to her children's health and life whereas Archana carefree attitude might be.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pratts.Ashima-Sneha25--naureen786-Meena1pinkisluv91Faraan92

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

If we see overall then Sujata definitely comes out good over Archana. Even though I like Archana for her carefree attitude, she gives way too much freedom to her kids especially in the food department. So much junk food is not good at all. Sujata needs to be a bit carefree and Archana needs to be a bit strict towards their children. Both are extremes in their own ways. But Sujata's extremeness is not detrimental to her children's health and life whereas Archana carefree attitude might be.

I was just thinking the same thing.  While Sujata needs to loosen up a little and her let her kids have some freedomn, Archana's rule of do as you please will eventually bring in trouble especially with the teenage daughter.  There is zero monitoring on their part about her life, so much freedom with clothes, mobile usage, funnily her friends were also as obese as her--so 18 or no she will never have any encourgement to slim down--take it from me, was an obese child, am an obese adult with 20 years of obesity under my belt (pun intendedWink) but so much freedom is asking for trouble with the kids that could potentially be life scarring for these kids.

Edited by pratts - 20 January 2011 at 1:57am

.Ashima

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I didn't catch Mumbai and Nainital moms' names. I also forwarded some parts of tonight's episode as it was boring. I found both ladies lazy and inadequate. I couldn't relate to either. This ME is fail. Thumbs Down

Out of all 4 moms in ME, Pooja Bedi definitely scores for me.

Praying Angel Emoticon Clipart Image
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

ofcourse  sujaata comes out better than archana bcoz she knows everything  about family how to manage.. about archana she does not look after her kids properly  what  should they eat n how to keep home safe?????

Edited by vikrant ronit - 20 January 2011 at 4:49am

Meena1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index