India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

UFFFFF teri adaa.....MAAAN!!!! main waari jawaan

geet_maan888 Groupbie
geet_maan888
geet_maan888

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
ohhh godd.......aaj ka episode in geet's language" was the best babaji".....and the bestest.........................................................................................................tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...........................
thing was maan ka yun gardan(neck) jhukana.....oye hoe.... ek dam jaadu karditta......Day DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed   as we know from his character MAAN SINGH KHURAANA he never puts himself down before anyone....but our geet is his GEETHHWinkEmbarrassed and  it actually reminded me of Kuch kuch hota hai .....you know how SRK bowed his head in front of 3 women
1 devi maa
2 apni maa
3 apni biwi (raani mukherjee)

BUT our MSK  IS MSK.....SRK se bhi aage nikal gayee.....and guess what,,,,,, HE BOWS HIS HEAD TO NEITHER OF THE MAA'S .....na devi  ma.... na apni maa.....SIRF AUR SIRF APNE HONE WAALE BACHE KI MAA.......LOLLOLWink

well well.....all i can say is "ITTEDAAYE ISHQ HAI HOTA HAI KYA...AAGE AAGE DEKHIYE HOTA HAI KYA.........(aur intezar na karaana maan....hamaari jaan avaiy lut rahi hain......SR tak toh hamae jeene do..LOL.)

I GOT TO WATCH THE EPISODE NOW....AND WHEN i CHECKED THE FORUMS I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE NO ONE MENTIONED ABOUT THIS GREATEST ACT EVER DONE BY MSK......

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

payalprasadzainah320PGirnNandita5anky_1205khushi_4everrani-luckipickachu

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Omg i agree
That was prob the BEST scene of the episode!
How sweet of him!!
But one things is clear
He is only MAAN for GEET n MSK for the world
He wud only bow down in front of geet
AWWWWW
I LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE
It rocked!!
Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Sorry the moment I saw the episode I wanted to comment on this scene. It was simply beautiful and the same thoughts crossed my mind also. But was caught up in some unavoidable work so could not do it. Hats off to the CVs for this scene. In fact the entire episode was awesome, taking out the AA scenes. Have realised will have to tolerate them if the story line demands it but frankly speaking I can't stand the actress who plays Anni. hope she is changed soon and a better one takes her place.
geet_maan888 Groupbie
geet_maan888
geet_maan888

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanny25

Sorry the moment I saw the episode I wanted to comment on this scene. It was simply beautiful and the same thoughts crossed my mind also. But was caught up in some unavoidable work so could not do it. Hats off to the CVs for this scene. In fact the entire episode was awesome, taking out the AA scenes. Have realised will have to tolerate them if the story line demands it but frankly speaking I can't stand the actress who plays Anni. hope she is changed soon and a better one takes her place.

AA scenes ....tell me about itAngryAngry  this whole six day geet is pissing me off....i would rather enjoy 4days of geeth with full maaneet romance than bearing these AA scnes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
me tooo......mar jawan.....:)
Pruthaxi IF-Rockerz
Pruthaxi
Pruthaxi

Jai Shree Krishna Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged