How could Nivedita not feel Viren?

Posted: 13 years ago
Viren, with mask on and with jacket on Touched Nivedita, then she touched Viren, the stalker, they were so close, they probably breathed on each other, she tried to unmask him. How come Nivedita, being in love with Viren, could not sense him. Even he shouted a bit while getting hurt?
It is said, one can feel the presence of the beloved from a distance also. Especially, the couple's night, one single touch could make Viren sense Nivedita?

I feel Nivedita's behaviour with Sid was a bit unrealistic, as she is never rude to anyone, even her worst enemies. Then she could not sense Viren?

About the couples night I wouldn't be surprised if Viren paid the manager to help him cheat. But then again Viren seems cunning n clever and Nivi did move her hands which might have made it easier for him to guess. And hes touched her hands so many times.
And it was a calm atmosphere...where he arent running for his life.
About Nivi not realising ... She was in a state of panic and scared of her life. And in this state normally your basic instinct come in force. Scream for help ... Protect yourself and take the mask off.

And she has just started to fall in love , the full awareness of her partner isnt there yet.

About hes shouting when he got hurt...I think when she starts to think clearly thats going to come in her mind. Also I think she was shocked that she actually managed to harm him to listen to the shout

At the moment shes so dependant on Viren and so overwhelmed by hes attention and so called love. The last person in her mind to suspect is Viren.Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Ps I agree that her behaviour with Sid was a little out. But she just got hit in the head, scared to death and when she thinks about the attack Sid imagine comes in mind.

Also Viren is doing his bit to raise her suspicions about Sid ... Shes confused and not being herself.

Atleast she hasn't voiced suspicions to Viren yet..
I know her mind is totally overwhelmed by Viren. But the guy with whom she was hugging a few moments back, his smell, his touch should be like with her mind. True, she is panicked and may be when she clams down, she will catch Viren.

I am just wondering the day, she realises that she blamed an innocent Sid and defamed him, how she will be able to bear that pain? Viren might love her or not, thats between her and her husband, but she as a person never in her dreams also tried to harm anyone. She will be the one who will be used as an instrument against Sid. It will be a tough dau in her life? she will curse herself for unknowingly being a part in this game against Sid.

Another thing I was wondering about...

In the prenap today... Viren was accusing Sid for being near the med when dadaji had his overdose... Did Nivi tell him? :-S. He wasn't there so how does he know?

I think hes mums going to find out about him first...

Sorry so many post on mobile hard to write long stuff

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

<font color="#000099">I know her mind is totally overwhelmed by Viren. But the guy with whom she was hugging a few moments back, his smell, his touch should be like with her mind. True, she is panicked and may be when she clams down, she will catch Viren.

I am just wondering the day, she realises that she blamed an innocent Sid and defamed him, how she will be able to bear that pain? Viren might love her or not, thats between her and her husband, but she as a person never in her dreams also tried to harm anyone. She will be the one who will be used as an instrument against Sid. It will be a tough dau in her life? she will curse herself for unknowingly being a part in this game against Sid.</font>

Yup I truly feel for her really, Im hoping she keeps her suspicions to herself at the moment. But knowing Viren and how persuasive he is...matter of time until he gets it out of her.

Man I cant forgive Viren for this. The poor girl...lost her fathers trust. His words about not trusting soods will hunt her.
She cant see her grandma
Shes in a house where hardly anyone truly supports her
The guilt she will go through if she says Sid name aloud.
A heart broken love
The only person she thought she can trust is not be be trusted at all

And man she was praying for Viren and their bond :-(

She was in a state of panic!!! She knew Sid will choose her hands and Viren knew it too. I think CC will figure it out all soon!! I think she knows exactly all about Viren Sood. This time we have evidence---people from the hotel! All the other incidence happend has no proof including Dadasab's wish. 😆😃  
Viren did change his clothes...when attacking so one of the reasons she didnt notice.

But your right about being so close eg hugging and then not noticing, I think later she will start picking up points.

Another thing Viren is injured at the back... When he was hugging her for comfort he didnt even flinch, I mean she must have touched the injured part :-S

Unless he so into getting Sid that pain doesnt effective him... Like he was telling himself that this injured is a mark of success... Hes scary and seems truly evil atm.
That is because Viren wore hand gloves, wore mask and used the type of clothes which he normally do not wear. It is true you can sense a loved one by touch, looks or presence if you are in love with someone to the extremes. But fear can lessen this sensing power. Moreover the darkness also made it convenient that way.  So I do not blame Nivedita for not recognizing Viren. I think I make sense here.
Originally posted by Anamika1570

That is because Viren wore hand gloves, wore mask and used the type of clothes which he normally do not wear. It is true you can sense a loved one by touch, looks or presence if you are in love with someone to the extremes. But fear can lessen this sensing power. Moreover the darkness also made it convenient that way.  So I do not blame Nivedita for not recognizing Viren. I think I make sense here.

I totally agree with you . No one would recognize a loved one during such incidents.