Zindagi ka Khel-AR, VALENTINES GIFT-FINAL PT-PG17 - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Part 4 completed finally!

---------------

She was lying underneath him on the hospital bed with her hands running through his hair. He had ended the passionate kiss just in time, she was so out of breath she felt as if she might faint,but it was a nice feeling...being so close to him...finally having him...He had ended the kiss but only moved down lower and was kissing her neck passionately...moving up and down her neck...They had completely forgotten where they were. nothing seemed to matter anymore except for there love. Suddenly Riddhima felt a gush of pain as armaan bit her shoulder leaving a love bite. He sucked and licked the bite to ease the pain.

Their romantic session was interrupted however when they were jolted back to reality by the sound of Riddhima's cellphone buzzing indicating a new text message. 

It was then Armaan remembered the text from Nick. He suddenly abruptly moved back...

riddhima was stunned and confused by armaans sudden reaction.

ri: armaan? kya hua?

arm: riddhima kya tum saach main nick se pyaar nahin karte?

ri: nahin, bilkul bhi nahin...we are just friends

arm: aur does he still love you?

ri: um i dont think so, i mean woh toh Anita ko date kare hain....kya hua achanak se yeh questions?

arm: woh kya haina woh *armaan recounts how he had accidently read the message on her phone from nick*

riddhima starts laughing

ri: armaan did you bother reading the previous messages?

arm: no woh your phone was open on that, i never touched it...

rid: buddhu, i was texting back in forth with muskaan...she was in class and ms. chatterjee took her phone away...she was seated next to nick so she took his phone and proceeded to text me...woh text jo tumne paara, that was from muski...yeh dekho...*ridz opens the old messages and shows armaan*

arm: oh oops...waise who sent you the new one?

rid: um...anji...she wrote "if your koochi koo session is over, you can head home with armaan...i left as i got bored of waiting for your romance to end...i'll meet you guys at home..."

riddhima turned redder and redder as she read the message aloud for Armaan

arm: matlab ki

rid: she saw us toh phir kya kisse aur ne?

arm: pata nahin..lekin mere matlab tha ki matlab ki she'll be waiting for us at home! i mean seriously kya woh baad mein aa nahin sakte? mujhe sirf tumhari saath rehna hain...akela mein...waise mere biwi ho toh technically mujhe license hain tumhe pyaar karne ke liye...

rid: *lightly smacks his chest* armaann! *hides her face in his chest*

armaan wraps his arms around her holding her closely

arm: hmm ab ghar chale? mujhe na meri sexy biwi ki saath ek naughty naughty valentines day bitana hain....

riddhima was still hiding in his chest,

rid: armaannn tumhe koi sharam nahin hain kya? bilkul badmaash ho!

arm: tumse kya sharam jaaneman? aur baadmaash well woh toh mein hoon, lekin sirf tumhare saath...

rid: i love you armaan

arm: i love you too basket i love you too, hmm ab ghar chale?

rid: haan chalo, 

riddhima got up from the bed, as they were both sitting on it, then helped armaan up. Armaan was still a bit weak as he had lost a lot of blood. They held each other while they walked out to the reception desk to sign the discharge papers. Riddhima's hand around armaan's waist and armaan's arm over her shoulder holding her close to him.

even the nurses could see the happiness glowing on their faces, nobody would have guessed that this was the same man who had tried to commit suicide just a few hours ago. No this was a different man altogether. A happier man. a man who had finally gotten his love after waiting all his life for it. The smile on his face was contagious. The dimples did not leave his face once. The nurses and female doctors were amazed seeing this greek god with beautiful dimples and the most amazing eyes. Eyes that reflected only immense love, satisfaction, and happiness. He had this boyish charm to him that would steal anyones heart in a mere second. Though everyone was blown by this man, they knew that he was already taken and the girl was indeed very lucky. 

Riddhima took armaan to the car away from the gazing eyes of all the female nurses, patients, and doctors. She had made it quite clear to everyone that he was hers and only hers. Armaan was quite enjoying her jealousy. He smiled as he replayed what had happened while they were signing discharge papers  while riddhima drove home. 

*flashback:*

Riddhima and Armaan walked over to the nurses station where a pretty young nurse was sitting. She gave armaan an over friendly smile to her while handing over the discharge papers to be signed. Armaan smiled back as courtesy only to receive a deadly glare from Riddhima who automatically put her arm around his waist and pulled him closer. She glared at him to stop smiling which he did immeadiately. The moment she looked down at the papers he couldnt help but smiled again but this time looking at her as she read the papers carefully. Riddhima caught him smiling and glared again. Immeadiately like a child armaan stopped flashing his dimples gave a quick peck on riddhimas cheek and looked  down at the paper making riddhima smile. 

*Back to the Present*

rid: armaannnnn chalo ghar aagaya....

Riddhima helps armaan out of the car and turns to face him, holding his collar

rid: waise mr. mallik agar i catch you looking, smiling and flashing these dimples at any other girl toh mujhe boora koi nahin hoga! yeh dimples yeh muskarat, yeh ankhien, yeh sab sirf meri hain samjhi?

arm: of course mrs. mallik, yeh ankhien toh sirf tumhe dundhte hain, i'm all yours baby, i was just being friendly, hmm? i promise i love you, aur sirf you okay? baaki sab larki meri behen, ya ma, ya nani ki tarah hain okay? 

riddhima smiles and says good...then armaan leans in and gives her a quick peck on her lips.

arm: ab chale upar? waise i want to show you some things

riddhima: haan chalo

upon reaching their apartment they were not suprised to see anjali in there, they were suprised however to see the place clean and riddhima's bags packed.

rid: mere saman yahan kyun?

anj: ah well you see i called uncle and aunty *ignores the look armaan gives her when she says uncle* and spoke to them. They were pretty suprised to hear about your makeshift wedding. And we all agreed that you two will have to get married again, properly - with all the proper functions. And well frankly after the hospital makeout session you both shared, I dont trust you both living in the same house. Toh Riddhima will be staying with me, until the wedding. Meaning no hanky panky until the wedding ceremony.

arm: what? okay fine mein use phirse shaadi karungi, with all the proper functions like i've always dreamt, lekin we are already married aur she will stay with me only.

anj: jee nahin mere pyaare bhai

arm: aur woh kyun? it's not fair ridz batao na ki you'll stay with me only

rid: in a way anji is right armaan, lekin anji i think i should stay here. i mean armaan is still weak as he's lost so much blood and such. he needs someone around for a few days

anj: hmm fine, toh you can stay in the guest room, and I will come here and stay in there with you...that way we know

arm: uff ho diii kabab mein haddi kyun ban rahe ho?

anj: tumne mujhe kabab mein haddi bulaya!

arm: haan bulaya!wohi toh ho! dekh tha hoon, jab you meet your mister right toh dekhna ki mein kya karta hoon! i will be the biggest kabab mein haddi! hmph 

anji's face dropped in shock

arm: waise mujhe na koi sharam naam ki cheez nahin hain. mujhe mere biwi se pyaar karna hain toh mein karunga...

with that armaan turns to face riddhima and kissed her full on the lips right in front of Anjali. He put his arms around her waist pulling her closer, Riddhima was too shocked to respond. Baffled by his sudden move she stood their frozen in shock. He put one hand on the back of her head pulling her closer urging her to respond. She began to repond when she realized that anjali was standing RIGHT THERE! She pulled out and smacked his chest,

rid: armaannnn! kuch toh sharam karo! 

She then hid her face in his chest in embarrassment.

anjali was just shocked! She had not been expecting armaan's sharam-less move!

arm: waise anj, aaj valentines day hain toh ek din ka chutti de do na pleaseeee, tum na kal se aajana! riddhima meri patni hain yaar, use pyaar karne ka haq hain mujheee

anj: okay ew armaan too much information! aur fine! lekin kal se dur dur okay!

arm; we'll see......

anjali walked out leaving a grinning armaan and an extremely embarrassed riddhima. Of all things she had not anticipated this discussion to go down!

arm: toh mrs. basket mallik mujhe na tumhe bohotttt saare cheez dikhana hain aur  batana hain! chalooooo

armaan leads riddhima into his bedroom, which luckily had been cleaned by anjali....

Armaan makes riddhima sit on the bed then takes something from the table and kneels down in front of riddhima on one knee.

arm: pata hain bohot saal pehle tumne ek ring dikha tha jewelry store mein, aur kaha tha ki ek na ek din you wanted to be proposed with a ring like that? you thought about buying the ring, but it was just too expensive? yaad hain? we were 15 at the time... well i had always saved my money, aur yaad hain jab we were 15 i started doing small jobs around town? i was trying to get enough money to boy something...i never told you what though and eventually you stopped asking....riddhima i used all my savings and went back to that store when i was 16....I bought that very ring for you...I always knew ki i loved you aur you were the one for me. *armaan opens his hand to reveal that ring to her* Riddhima Basket Mallik, i know ki we are already married, but will you marry this stupid duffer again? i love you more than anything in this world. Will you stand by this idiot for the rest of our lives? will you be mine?

riddhima had tears pouring down her face. 

rid: haan! i love you idiot!

Armaan finally slid the ring into riddhima's bare finger. Finally she had some sort of symbol other then her sindoor proving her to be his. She took one look at  her ring and smiled widely. She then looked back at armaan's smiling face and wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned in closer to armaan and slowly leaned in and captured is lips, softly at first, just as she was  about to deepen the kiss armaan pulled out.

arm: sorry jaan, lekin i want to show and tell you many things first. I may not be able to control my desires for long aur if we kiss so passionately toh i'll lose my senses completely.

riddhima smiles and says theek hain, she then pecks his cheek making his signature dimples appear.  

rid: waise kya batana hain?

arm: woh maine tumse jhoot bola tha...

riddhima immeadiately removes her hands and says KYA?

arm: haan jab we were 5 aur i kissed you all over your face in front of the dare and also beat up arjun woh it wasnt because of a dare...woh arjun said you were beautiful and he wanted to kiss you toh i got mad..i was so upset and jealous aur phir you were nice to him toh he started bragging ki he'll kiss you....phir i beat him up and came up to you aur kissed you all over your face. you were mine...mine only...i couldnt let him take you....remember you were soo upset at me...

rid: toh is that why you still don't like arjun?

arm: haan...i can't stand him...you know he still likes you? urgh the nerve..

rid: what why cant he like me? hmm? waise he is pretty hott

arjun... (no he wont rlly have a role...maybe...i just think he's super hott so...) 

armaan pouts

arm: muhjse bhi zyada?

riddhima pulls armaan up and sits in his lap... and faces him and says

rid:nahin mere armaan se toh koi bhi hott nahin ho sakta...not even karan singh grover...

Armaan was soooo happy he just hugged her tighly from behind

arm: i love you mrs mallik aur haan yaad rakhna um sirf mera ho okay?

rid: i love you too duffer aur tum bhi sirf meri ho.

arm: waise riddhu aaj valentines day hain...

rid: pata hain 

arm: toh kyun na hum kuch bohottt romantic sa kare?

rid: hmm jaise kya? you know na ki anji will not keep her word and will be back soon...

arm: toh kyun na hum bhag jaaye?

rid: kya? pagal ho kya?

arm: no saach mein basket, college ka bhi break hain, work ka bhi break hain, toh kyun na hum chori chupe bhaag jaaye kahin? this way anji and mumma papa can't seperate us so soon aur bohot romantic hai na? pati patni ek saath chore chupe bhaaga jaye?

rid: hmm waise idea itna bura nahin hain...lekin kaha jaye?

arm: hmm jaha ke bhi liye tickets mile airport par?

riddhima smiles and pecks armaans lips

rid: toh packing kare?

arm: haan jaldi jaldi

riddhima and armaan packed quickly and quickly ran out to their car and made their way to the airport whispering and giggling  the whole time like two teenagers eloping...

---------------

part complete! yayy

Edited by ammy_ka_ashu - 13 years ago
Hey Aashu
awesome 👏
AR r moment too good
complete it soon
hey
the half part was awesomeeee.. plss complete de othr halff soonnn..cnt wait 2 read it
hey love the incomp part it was awesome 
hey loved this part
it was awesome
so happy that AR are together.........and anji just had to become the kabab me haddi
so funny how they ran away............cant wait to read the next part
thanks for the update
continue soon
great

thanx 4 the pm

update soon

Kamal
crazy couple

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww toooooooooo cvuteeeeeeeeee

update soon u late late updater
Originally posted by jiyaa

crazy couple

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww toooooooooo cvuteeeeeeeeee

update soon u late late updater

hahaha i know im soo badd but kya karun i have 3 ffs running! and i have another ff idea that i cant get out of my mind! i'm constantly thinking about it! but i really wanna finish one of my other ffs first before starting itt
YAYYYYYYYY NICE PART,,,,,,,PLZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE WITH THE BEXT PART AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,,,,,,,,,
hey ashu.....
bahu hi zyada cue update tha yar!😳
and dey r running away?? LMAO!
wonder wht'll hapn nxttt
soooo update soon
n thnx a ton fr d PM😊

-KIN