superb part
nyc start
luvd it
sry 4 replyn late
thnx 4 d pm
cont soon

Posted: 13 years ago
Part 2 - complete - Armaan's POV

Armaan walked into his house with tears pouring down his face. His chest was paining so bad that his heart was bound to burst out and he felt  like he would die. 

Anaya: armaan beta? kya hua? itna jaldi aagaya? aur why are you crying?

armaan just ran to his mom saying maaa and hugged her letting his tears pour down faster

anaya: ammy? beta kya hua?

getting no response from armaan aside from his violent crying, anaya called her husband billy,

anay: billyyyyyyyyyyyyy

billy came running and was shocked to see armaan crying so violently

billy: armaan kya hua? armaan?

armaan doesnt do anything aside from crying and refuses to let go of anaya

billy leads anaya and armaan to armaan's bedroom

anaya and billy just rub armaan's back allowing him to cry and calm down a bit, then 

billy: beta kya  hua? 

arm: dad woh mujhe pyaar nahin karte...riddhu nick se pyaar karta hai..woh nick se shaadi karne wala hain

anaya: beta did you tell her you love her? ki you've loved her since you were kids? ki you saved up and bought the ring you wanted to propose to her with with your money when you were 16?

arm: nahin ma...i was going to tell her on valentines day this year....i always thought ki she loves me too toh....lekin woh toh.....main uske bina jee nahin paunga

billy: aise nahin kehte armaan...sab kuch theek ho jayega

arm: nahin dad kuch theek nahin ho sakta kuch bhi nahin...

suddenly they hear the door ringing

anaya: oh gosh ab kaun hai?

billy looks out the window and says riddhima hain

arm: i can't see see her now...nahin...i told her i was sick aur i can't i can't see her now it hurts too much

anaya: theek hain um armaan you go wait in the bathroom until i say, i'll try and get rid of her...

----

(OKay this little bit is from the narrators POV)

rid: aunty armaan kaha hai? 

anay: he's fine ridz, tum party chor kar kyun agayi? aur yeh kaun hai? tum nick ho na?

rid: mujhe pata hai ki he's not fine, i need to see him. i need to see him now aunty

anay: nahin, you know his stomach isn't so well. i dont want you catching anything from him

rid: aunty armaan is my best friend. i dont care if i catch anything, 

with that riddhima made her way around anaya and ran to armaan's room, with nick in tail.

ridz runs past billy and goes to his room and notices he isn't his room, then he hears the water running in the bathroom. 

ridz runs over to the bathroom door banging it

rid: armaan? armaan? tum theek ho na? armaan darwaaza kholo!

armaan doesnt respond to her, but nick is baffled by armaan's room - armaan's bedroom is covered in pictures of the best friends. the biggest poster size picture hanging over armaans bed being: (credit for image goes to whoever made it - i found it on google)

ridz: ARMAAN MALLIK IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW, I'M GOING TO BREAK IT DOWN

suddenly the door flies open- armaan comes out - he had washed his face

arm: kya hua? can't i throw up in peace?

ridz: armaan kya hua? what's wrong with you? aur tumne darwaza kyun lock kiya tha?

arm: well 1. my stomach isnt well, 2. i was throwing up, and 3. um kyun ki mere room, mere bathroom mere marzi

ridz; armaan you know na i've told you soo many times ki when your sick don't lock the door....

arm: acha baba, sorry, now i really don't feel good, can i please lie down? aur haan btw congrats guys! sorry for leaving like that, but i was feeling really sick...i think i caught some bug

nick: thanks aur its okay man, 

arm: now you two love birds go and enjoy, it's a special night for you both! i'll be fine!

rid: you'll be better by tomorrow na? we are leaving for goa remember?

arm: oh haan, i was going to tell you, woh i don't think i can make it. woh kya haina, woh Bi has been begging me to go visit her and i miss her too toh i'm going to lonavna instead....

rid: kya? theek hai, toh i'll just tell everyone ki we're going to lonavna instead.

arm: nahin ridz, you are going to goa with nick, rahul, muski, abhi, and nikki, i'm going to lonavna alone

ridz: ammy? pagal ho kya? we always spend christmas break together. bachpan se aaj tak...and i want to see Bi too!

arm: ridz, this is your first vacation with nick. enjoy it! don't worry too much okay? i'll see you when you get back from goa okay? i'm leaving early in the morning, before you wake up. woh i actually have to take care of something for dad first so...nick take care of her okay? ridzy is totally careless, agar i didnt drive her home everyday, toh she would forget her own house...

nick: dont worry i'll take good care of her

ridz: armaan? saach saach batao. sab kuch theek hai na?

arm: haan baba, bilkul theek hoon, bas just not feeling to good

rid: toh why are you lying to me?

nick: ridz don't you think your over reacting a bit?

rid: nick stay out of this. yeh mere aur armaan ki baat hai. aur armaan mallik tum muhje jhoot bol rahe ho

billy: absolutely correct riddhima beti

arm: dad?

billy: its okay i'll explain, actually he does have to do some work for me and go see his bi. actually i told him he has to do it alone. esp. the bit pertaining to work. you see it's a bit of a test you could say. armaan is graduating soon and is already getting job offers. toh its a way of seeing if he is responsible enough. after all you can't watch his back forever! he needs to do something on his own na.

rid: lekin uncle

billy: sorry no lekin in this matter beti. i'm afraid armaan needs to do this.

rid: theek hain, armaan main chalta hoon

arm: i'll see you when i get back

rid: theek hain. armaan please apna dhyan rakhna, aur haan please sweater le jaana aur khana theek se khana

arm: don't worry basket i'll be fine

rid: mujhe call karna every day!

arm: basket stop worrying and go enjoy whats left of the night with your new fiance,, i need to take a nap seriously

rid: okay, fine..jati hoon

----------------

Armaan's POV

after riddhima left, armaan stood their staring at her retreating figure. it hurt her the way she held nicks' hand when leaving....

billy: toh  what are you really going to do? you know ki bi is away too

arm: dad you remember that job offer i got in mumbai? 

billy: the one that said you'd work for them part time and finish second semester at mumbai university? 

arm: haan, i'm going to call them and take the offer

billy: kya? lekin armaan?

arm: haan dad. i can't stay here/ please i'm going to shift tomorrow itself and i'll tell riddhima eventually...after she gets back...

anaya (just walked in): par armaan is this really the best decision? i mean jald baaz main faisla lena...

arm: please ma please dad/ i have to do this. i have to. *tears escaping his eyes*

billy: theek hain. i'll go call ramu and ask him to clean the apartment in mumbai. aur arrange flight tickets for you.

arm: thanks dad

ana: i'll miss you beta

arm: i'll miss you too ma

---------------

In Mumbai: 

armaan was setting up his room. he was just putting up the big poster of Armaan and riddhima (see above) above his bed when his phone rang.

arm: hello?

rid: armaan?

arm: riddhima? goa puanch gaya?

rid: haan, lekin tum kaha ho ab? aur why didn't you call me?

arm: woh i left really early in the morning na, aur haan, woh mere yeh phone disconnect hone wala hain. woh i'm taking a new sim. i dont know the number yet toh i'll call you and tell you when i get it okay? uh hey i gotta go. byeee

with that armaan hung up without letting riddhima get another word in.
his phone began to ring again. it was riddhima again but this time armaan just opens the back and takes the sim out and throws it away. 

arm: sorry basket. lekin i love you so much it hurts. aur i can't i can't anymore....

armaan picks up his guitar and starts singing, thinking of his memories with riddhima...

sau dard hain,sau rahatein
sab mila dilnashin
ek tuhi nahieeeeee

rukhi rukhi si yeh hawa
aur sukhe patte ki tarah
shehar ki,sadko pe main
lawaris, udta hua
sau raste
par teri rah nahi.eeee

sab mila dilnashin
ek tuhi nahieeeeee

behta hain paani, behne de
waqt ko yuhi, rehne de
dariya ne karwat li hai toh
saahilon ko sehne de
sau hasratein
par tera ghum nahi.eeeee

sab mila dilnashin
ek tuhi nahieeeeee

"hey sorry for interrupting, but your door was open and i live down the hall. I'm anjali. Anjali gupta.  Hey are you okay?"

arm: oh hi *wipes his tears*  i'm armaan mallik. woh bas kuch painful yaadein...

anj: hmm well if you want i'm always free to talk. waise i know this may be the wrong time, but it might begood for you...see i'm the drummer in this band - hott stuff - aur humari lead guitarist cum singer just lefthe had to shift to singapore...so we are looking for someone to fill the slot. think about it? it's a good way to escape memories...aur you'll make some good friends

arm: i'm in.

anji: kya kya? saach? wow! you wanna meet the band? they're all at my place? actually here lemme go call them. we'll help you unpack and set up in here. btw we all go to mumbai university.

arm: wow me too! i just transfered! aur haan i am also working part time at Sharma and sons.

anj: no way! guess who is in our band?

arm: who?

anji: mayank sharma - sharma and son's ka son....

arm: haha no wayy

----------------------------------------

2 weeks later

armaan calls riddhima from a pay phone

rid: hello?

arm: hey basket kaise ho?

rid: armaan! i've sent you so many emails and called you so many times! par number not in service! kaaha ho? i was so scared! 

arm: sorry woh i got busy...

rid: busy? busy? armaan mallik wait until you come home! i will KILL YOU! 

arm: that's why i'm calling. i'm not coming home basket

rid: kya matlab?

arm: woh actually remember that job offer i was joking about? the one in mumbai? the one that came with the deal that i'd finish uni at mumbai uni? well i took it.

rid: YOU WHAT? ARMAAN YOU LEFT ME AND MOVED TO MUMBAI?! armaan mallik did you even go visit bi?

arm: wo nahin... i moved to mumbai..

rid: you moved to mumbai and didnt even say bye to me? *her voice breaking - she's crying*

arm: sorry, saying bye was too hard...

rid: tum wapas kab aaoge?

arm: pata nahin...shayad kabhie nahin...graduation ki baad i might transfer to the company's branch in London.

rid: armaan? toh your just gonna leave like that? you are just walking out of my life like that? your just leaving me alone?

arm: alone nahin...shona we would have gone our seperate ways sooner or later...your getting married to nick soon. you can't depend on me for everything....ek na ek din toh we would be seperated na? 

rid: armaan?

arm: hey i gotta go.. i'm late for class. byee

rid: wait armaan? lekin yeh number unavailable hai...tumhara naya number kya hai?

armaan just hangs up without answering. letting another tear escape.

arm: sorry shona...it hurts too much.....i love youuu

----------------

2 monthes later

Armaan was dragging through life. He felt incomplete without riddhima. he would go to school. practice with the band then go to work on his days off school. He tried to act normal, but it was hard. His band helped. They took him to parties and forced him to dance and party. he made friends, but he wasn't the same armaan as before. this was a new armaan. 

Suddenly armaan's cell rings

"helloo armaan?"

arm: rid..riddhima?

rid: nice to know you remember my voice...

arm: kaise ho?

rid: you wont ask how i got your number?

arm: kaise?

rid: i caught rahul talking to you secretly. i threatened to tell muskaan he cheated on her....

arm: kya? and  he believed you? please we all know rahul would never

rid: i would have..and we know he didn't but muskaan wouldnt have...why didnt you ever respond to my emails? why didnt you ever call me?

arm: woh i've been busy....

rid: you've been free for every godd**n person but me huh? rahul, muskaan, abhi, nikki, sab everyone has been in touch with you but me! KYUN?

arm: dekho shona you are really making this into a big deal

rid: i want to see you right now

arm: you know that's not possible.. i'm in mumbai

rid: i'm in mumbai armaan. mumma aur papa ki saath.

arm: kya? dekho i''m really busy. i have to go

rid; we're all going to joshi uncle's house. armaan i want to come see you.

arm: look i'm sorry riddhima. i can't. i'm sorry i'm busy. 

rid: theek hai. fine. i refuse to go or do anything until you tell me where you are so i can come meet you. i'm at the taj hotel. 

arm: look stop being stubborn. it's just not possible.

"armaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn"

rid: who was that?

arm: ek minute riddhima. haan anji, just ek sec, i'm coming na, look ridz anjali is waiting for me i have to go. dont be stubborn. bye.

armaan hangs up

---

arm: sorry shona. lekin seeing you with his ring on....seeing you and knowing ki tum kabhie mere nahin hogi....i can't i just can't..

anj: hey armaan? everything okay? your late for practice! 

arm: haan sorry woh riddhima called

anj: kya? lekin how'd she get your number?

armaan tells anj everything

anj: maybe you should go see her.

arm: i dont know if i can........

anj: you need to...just meet her once. try and tell her how you feel? do you really think your being fair to her? i mean she's your best friend!

arm: pata nahin...i'll think about it... lets go practice...i need to vent my emotions. besides we have that big gig coming up.

anj: okay chalo.

2 hours later Armaan's phone rings again

rid: armaan? *teary voice*

arm: hey ridz are you crying? kya hua?

rid: armaan...kya tum sanjeevni hospital aa sakte ho? mama papa ka accident ho gaya?

arm: KYA? kab kaise?

rid: woh i was mad at you toh i didn't go with them, lekin phir ek doctor ne mujhe phone kiya, ki mom dad ki car ka accident ho gaya...mama margayi on spot....aur papa...papa is fighting for his life....armaan please can you come? armaan i need you

arm: i'll be right there

armaan hangs up and grabs his keys

mayank: hey armaan kya hua?

arm: i have to go, riddhima ki parents ka accident ho gaya. aunty mar....marchuka hai...aur uncle bohot critical hain.....

anji: oh gosh! chalo we'll come with you!

arm: nahin...i need to do this alone

anj: are you sure? 

arm: i have to guys. 

-----------

At the hospital - 

Armaan runs into shashank's room

riddhima runs and hugs armaan 

rid: armaaannn

arm: shhh basket i'm so sorry....uncle kaise hai?

shank: khu..khud dekhlo

arm: uncle? 

armaan runs over to shashank - with rids still clinging to him

shank: arm..armaan...padma's calling me... i have to go soon...lekin jaane se pehle kya tum mujhe ek vaada karoge?

arm: uncle aise nahin kehte

sha: please beta

arm: of course uncle

sha: riddhu ka dhyan rakhna....please use shaadi karlo

arm: lekin kaise? woh toh nick ki saath engaged hain

sha: kya? riddhu ne bataya nahin? woh toh christmas vacation main hi toot gaya tha...please mere marne se pehle main dekhna chati hoon riddhima ki shaadi. please woh nurse tumhari peeche hai sindoor leke. 

arm: kya? yeh kaise? uncle

shank: please armaannnnn

arm: theek hain uncle, lekin riddhima? tumhare kya?

rid: i'm ..i;m ready

shash: aur haan please use apne saath mumbai rakhna armaan...ab jaldi mujhe bohot kam waqt hain....

armaan takes a pinch of sindoor from the sindooran in the nurse's hand, and fills riddhima's maang.

sha: tha..thank you beta...riddhima ka kush rakhna...ab your all she has....love you beta...love you ridzy....ab jaana hoga mujhe....tumhari mom is calling me...bye beta

*beeppppppppppppppppppppppppp*

rid: PAPA! papa please nahinnnnn papa!!!!!!!!!!!!

riddhima was crying uncontrallably, even armaan was crying, but they were boh ushered out by doctors and nurses.

-----------------

The ride back to armaan's place was a quite ride...nothing could be heard aside from the sound of tears and sniffles. they had driven to the hotel and gotten her things, as well as checked them out. the entire journey had been wordless. Something needed to be said, yet at the same time words could not justify what they were feeling. Armaan felt horrible. His beloved shashank uncle and padma aunty were gone. they were like second parents to him. if armaan felt so broken then how did riddhima feel? she lost everything in a single day. she lost her parents, and now she was married to armaan. a man she did not love. what was armaan supposed to say to her? i'm sorry? ya sab theek ho jayega? and what was shashank uncle saying? ridz and nick broke up? lekin kyun? kya hua tha? 

armaan realizes that they have arrived and slowly turns to look at riddhima. she was in a different world. she was staring towards the front, not reacting. just silently letting tears fall, ever so slowly. hesitantly armaan says

arm: hey ridzi hum agaye hain

riddhima just slightly looks at him, then silently gets out of the car and follows armaan to his apartment.  They had just walked into armaan's apartment when anjali jumped out from his kitchen.

arm: Anj! gosh you scared me! waise what are you doing? run out of food again?

anj: no woh you said na ki your bringing riddhima with you toh i thought i'd cook. aur waise bhi i know how to work your kitchen better anyways. omg riddhima tumhari shaadi ho chuki hai?

riddhima still stands there staring wordlessly.

arm: um i'll explain in a sec. let me just take ridz to the guest room. anj meet me in my room in a minute okay?

to this riddhima turned her head and looked at armaan.

arm: chalo basket

he takes her to the guest room and says

arm: tum yahaan thore der ki liye araam karo, freshen up. i'll be back soon. phir we'll have lunch. okay?

armaan walks put closing the door behind him without waiting for an answer.

Armaan slowly walks to his room and closes the door behind him. he goes over and sits on his bed and buries his face in his hands finally allowing his much awaited tears pour out.

anjali was sitting on the couch but rushes over and sits next to armaan on the bed. she puts an arm around him and says

anj: shhh armaan, kya hua? armaan? kya usne nick ki saath shaadi? aur uske papa kaise hain?

arm: uncle marchuka hain...he died soon after i got there...uske akhri icha thi ki main riddhima se shaadi karun. toh nurse ne sindoor laya aur maine uski maang bardiya uncle ki samne....phir uncle humme chor kar chale gaye....

anj: kya?! oh my gosh! i'm so sorry armaan....riddhima kaise hain? she must be devastated! aur should someone call nick? ya tumhare mom dad?

arm: um i dont know about nick, uncle was saying something about nick and riddhima breaking up during christmas break lekin i dont know..aur please kya tum mom dad ko phone karuge mere liye?

anj: of course armaan. dont even worry about that...are their any relatives of riddhima that we should call?

arm: nahin...un logo ki duniya main aur koi nahin tha...closest they had to family was my family....

anj: oh gosh...

arm: anj how will i? i mean i can't...

anj: you have to armaan. you have to. waise what will you do about this room?

arm: woh... i guess i'll keep it locked....riddhima will stay in the guest room...is room main tumhare, mayank ke, aur mere alawa koi nahin aa sakte...koi nahin

anj: lekin armaan?

arm: nahin anj. please.. i can't....i just can't....

anj: okay, don't worry sab theek ho jayega okay? now go wash you face and go check on riddhima. she must be shattered. she needs her best friend most right now. i'll set the table phir main chalte hoon okay?

arm: nahin please anj, kya tum lunch ke liye ruk sakte ho? please? i need you.

anj: okay theek hain

------------

armaan walks into riddhima's room and finds her standing in front of the window staring out slowly shedding tears.

armaan takes a deep breath and goes to her, putting a hand on her shoulder. immeadiately riddhima turns and hugs armaan, placing her arms around his waist and hiding her head in his chest. she finally broke down and began crying really hard. armaan starts patting and rubbing her back to calm her down

rid: mama aur papa saach muuch chale gaye armaan? woh mujhe kaise chor kar jaa sakte hain? kaise armaan?

armaan: shhh i'm so sorry basket. i'm so sorry....shayad ab bhagwan ko unko zarurat hain? they are always in your heart. they haven't really left you. hamesha they are watching over you. bhagwan always calls those most loveable to him early...ab chalo no more rona? you know ki uncle and aunty wouldnt want to see you crying na? ab chalo show them ki tum unki ache beti ho aur wipe your tears hmm?

Edited by ammy_ka_ashu - 13 years ago
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nyc part
plzzz add me in ur pm list
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey Ashu..:)
aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww feel awful for Armaan....:(
he has to go through this illusion since childhood that Ridz luves him as well...:(
hope Ridz realize that Armaan means more to her than Nick...:)
plzz plzzz start AR story soon...can't see Armaan crying..:(
great part...:)
tc..:)
Preet <3
Originally posted by: cutiepreet

hey Ashu..:)
aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww feel awful for Armaan....:(
he has to go through this illusion since childhood that Ridz luves him as well...:(
hope Ridz realize that Armaan means more to her than Nick...:)
plzz plzzz start AR story soon...can't see Armaan crying..:(
great part...:)
tc..:)
Preet <3

hehehe 

well illusion is it? 
i'm so excited about this story!  i know exactly what will happen and when so i'm having a hard time not jumping and moving way to fast as its important to portray the emotions of each stage/step too
you know what i mean?
and i cant wait to show the AR part eitherrr lekin this part and what's gonna be in part 2 or 3 - (which you willl HATE ME FOR) is sooo important for this story toooo
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ashu!!!!
What should I say?Something like..Waaahhooo Nick and Ridz are so cuteee OR  YOU ARE SO MEAN!!Armaan ko ridz se dur kardiya first part mein hi!!Grrr..I want to kill u!

I think,the second sentence is more applicable.Haha,kidding.I don't want to kill you..You're awesome babe.I mean,yeah,everything's fast forward!!Just wanna see AR together.
Okiezz,and iss Nick ko jaldi dono ke beech hatao,aur..um,mujhe PM list mein add karo?Yeah,exactly.

Continue soon!
Maitree
Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 13 years ago
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oyye Ashu abhi tera second "incomplete" part padha.Awesome Yaar!
Tune toh meri baat bohot jaldi maan li!
WOOO-HoOO I am SOOO happy!!
Loved it!!
Jaldi jaldi continue!

Maitree
-wild- thumbnail
hey anu part was awsome

first part.: i really love the begineing.... and nick he is very handsome but not more than armaan hahaa...oh god they kissed each other on thier first date... i love nick character too. he seemsed like very understanding... oh i cant see armaan crying like this.

secong part: oh i am feeling so sorry for armmaan 😭😭....riddhima theek nahi kiya .. and he was saving money for the ring thats was so sweet yaar..... arman should not avoid rids like this ..i feel really bad for riddhima. hey wow yaar they r married.. πŸ˜ƒthst wonderful dear.

Well dear both part was fabulouse. u done it really wel . Do pm me.

hey anu... why did not u pm me.😭😭. i really mad  at u ..😑😑. i was thinkin that  we r friends but i think u did not  want.. atleast u should pm me.....
do pm me next time.
love u
salina😊😊
Edited by salinashah - 13 years ago
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
😭OMG!!! Ridz just lost her parents?? seriously..??
I just cant top crying while reading it..!!
I cnt see both ridz and amy crying..😭😭
And ridz and nick broke up?? shitt..!! all the things happpened soo fast.. its really hard to believe..

Though amy wanted to get married to ridz but im sure not this way!!
Jaldi se yeh part complete karo.. 😊
Continue soon plzzzz.. dieing to read what happens next..