Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Future Prediction + few scattered thoughts (Page 8)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

Can some peopel plz stay away from my posts clearly they r not for u & umm peopel changeopinions change so stop attacking me for not liking the "LORD"  & then they call us insecure when they themselves r scared of their LORD and his career

hey chillax we both are happy  !!!!! u for kw is now miles away and we coz our lord is miles away from the BHPH LOL sorry guys not intended to disturb your sweet castle but we were given wrong informations thats y we just came here but no worries its good for us that kw didnt return !Clap

liking and disliking is ur personal issues just a tiny winy request plz dont bash any actor  if u dont like him kindly ignore him plz dear it hurts us coz we r his die hard fan !

see ya hope we met in any other forums as friends not opponents Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pavs

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@momma1128 well who decides which road is low n which is not??nyways earlier also uve pounced on me from nowhere  n today also u just strtd judging me for nothing...live n let live!

Edited by pavs - 20 January 2011 at 12:15pm
pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

@sidfan...lol nyc one...is it confirmed kw is not returning??*gasps a sigh of relief on behalf of wahi n his fans *

Edited by pavs - 20 January 2011 at 12:18pm
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by pavs

Originally posted by momma1128

well who gives a damn abt ur post??u dnt bash wahi wel not enter ur precious post! u hate him fine but tht dsnt give u the licence to bash him n not expect retaliation.

You really need to look into some anger management classes.
You are doing a disservice in representing the KW fans and giving them a bad name.
trust me i dnt need lectures from u on what managment classes i shud get...if u r so good at doing ur civic duties u cn engage in teaching some code of conduct lessons to ur friends. thtl be helluva beneficial. n i cn get personal too n strt talking abt the 'disservice' done by certain members but perosnal attacks r ur forte.

I will be civil.  I will ignore you from now on.  And, I will let you take the low road alone.
Enjoy your time there.

@ blue little correction this person has 1100  kw fans as frns from the forum alone we wont let her aloneLOL

pavs

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

@sidfan...lol nyc one...is it confirmed kw is not returning??*gasps a sigh of relief on behalf of wahi n his fans *

yes:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: but u know him he is just so unpredictable !

ok me signing off coz again the post will turn into the kw personal discussions @ tm sorry for the personal discussions bye pavs take care

pavs

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Please do not discuss Karan Wahi here .

He is a great actor and deserves lots of praises but not in an irrelevant place like Fary's thread or BHPH forum ( except AT thread) .

The India Forum is very big and you have enough space to discuss him elsewhere. Why you fans keep on coming here to discuss him!!

Good that he did not accept a second cameo. I always insisted that Karans role was not well scripted.
I sincerely hope that he agrees to do the lead role of LYZ which is starting  from in February.

By the way,  there has been many cameos in BHPH  since its start , Sarah, Kashmera,  Gaurav, Priyal, Shaleen- I dont think there has ever been any problem with any one of them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ktmsAanchal15desi_lover_guysinamika

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

All non-Wahi fans quit discussing about wahi in a sarcastic or a rude manner on this forum..use pm service to diss him n his fans if need be...if wahi fans r not allowed to discuss him nywhere except AT its but natural to expect tht his haters shud not be discussing him in posts either..I expect the mods to take serious action for actor bashing as its agaisnt IF rules.

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

All non-Wahi fans quit discussing about wahi in a sarcastic or a rude manner on this forum..use pm service to diss him n his fans if need be...if wahi fans r not allowed to discuss him nywhere except AT its but natural to expect tht his haters shud not be discussing him in posts either..I expect the mods to take serious action for actor bashing as its agaisnt IF rules.

Pavs - your points  taken

But as you see KW has not accepted further role here - so I dont think we will be discussing him at all.
Right now , for us he does not exist in BHPH

Unfortunately I  can become very sarcastic sometime  which i know is bad, So whenever you find any such post , just PM me i will change it.
And I also think that our DT is very efficient and excellent , they know  when to take which action.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77desi_lover_guypavsIncensesinamika

Go to top