Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Future Prediction + few scattered thoughts (Page 5)

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

Originally posted by pavs

n then bhph fans complain tht karan wahi fans create nuisance in this forum!! this whole post n some of the replies made are directly insulting karan wahi and his fans...ex-fans of wahi happily persuing some personal vendetta arnd here n if u reply back u become the culprit..r the mods dozing or this is just the 'normal' way bhph fans behave.....like really this forum n its members r so FREAKING insecure of other actors n their fans....if wahi has rejected the cameo appearance il only say for him n his fans...Good Riddance!
p.s----Plz do not take it as a joke!

well right now i'll say that you are dragging up issues and bringing them up for your personal vendetta
again i repeat that we are not insecure but we as a forum don't like people coming and bashing the show when they haven't even seen the show from the start
we were hurt when some people started comparing kw and barun , we were hurt when some people thought that kw was too good for this show , we were hurt when trp charts with kw 's presence were mentioned backbiting the show
and plz don't talk about our behavior , we have always been a very peaceful forum and if you don't believe us plz go and check the mods note on the topic yayy kw is back

and about kw rejecting the role lets wait till we see whether he has actually done it or not
what do u mean by me persuing personal vendetta??i dnt hv perosnal issues with anonymous ppl on a cyber forum...sarcastic jibes, bn direct isults r taken on wahi...may i ask why??he didnt even come between savaan n now most probably he is not even returning back..yet he is called in this post 'jinxed','out of work' n a few other colourful adjectives...may i see in which post wahi n barun wr compared??atleast ive not seen a single wahi fan do it..ya maybe barun fans have done it..tht again is my point....y are the saavan fan so insecure bat other actors n their fan following?? most of us have maintained form the very beginning wahi is too talented for a cameo role...how does tht tantamount to bashing the soap or its characters?

-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
can we stop this here and get back to the topic.
U'll find out tonight why Shaleen is there and who is the real dulha

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickktmsMr.Zkdesi_lover_guymomma1128sunaina02

swapna_gal Groupbie
swapna_gal
swapna_gal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
carrot
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
uh oh.. my single random comment created so much of havoc?
i hav never pointed on any fans, i jus mentioned that since shallen is entering the show,  waiting for the hover of his fans. i never wrote anything bad about them, i didnt even mention about KW fans... puhhhleeeezzzz stop fighting every one.. i dont understand why you people take everything seriously.. you act as if you waiting for one comment from us, and u will be ready to pounce on us..  i hav never spoken anything bad about anyone till now. i ve lot of work other than fighting over here. u people hav fun here. i am leaving now, bye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
@sangeeta check the other replies made..duhhh
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
sangeeta although I did quote u, I was talking about all those who are mocking the poor actors ( excluding barun) for being a part of this show. Even 'peace requests' are laced with contempt for other fans.  If these kind of discussions come under the category of 'blunt & straightforward" talks , I am afraid I don't deserve to be a part of this forum.
I shall go back to what I was doing a few days ago- watch the show and enjoy it without trying to discuss anything.
Before I leave the forum , I wud like to thank the few ppl who were very friendly and had been kind enough to interact with me. Hope to see u all in some other forum in the nearby future.
 I wud definitely come back to watch the lovely vms that sheila & fary makeSmile
Thank you all once againHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pavsslumberqueenIncense-Harshu--x-Reshu-x-

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

sangeeta although I did quote u, I was talking about all those who are mocking the poor actors ( excluding barun) for being a part of this show. Even 'peace requests' are laced with contempt for other fans.  If these kind of discussions come under the category of 'blunt & straightforward" talks , I am afraid I don't deserve to be a part of this forum.
I shall go back to what I was doing a few days ago- watch the show and enjoy it without trying to discuss anything.
Before I leave the forum , I wud like to thank the few ppl who were very friendly and had been kind enough to interact with me. Hope to see u all in some other forum in the nearby future.

Shamil u keep saying that iam a fan of both Karan n Barun....so u shud have acted as a bridge between the fans...instead i see u in every post for the couple of days just to point out whats wrong being said about KW n u react strongly towards all the BHPHians here....
 For ur information it all started with a KW fan who was previously raving about Barun. That person openly commented that KW is more hotter n a better actor than Barun...now u say who is the initial instigator here. We loyal fans of AB cudnt take it lightly n started posting against it laced with sarcasm but its all only for a joke. But some of u guys cudnt take it that way and this fight has started n its being going on for a while. Look if it has to stop u shud also help the cause, this getting back at each other is not going to solve anything.
 BHPHians i request u guys also to ignore n stop reacting plzzzzz...let us not turn this into a warzone.....lets all enjoy SS instead!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ktmsmomma1128sunaina02

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Bang on! Exactly.... What Ive been saying for last one month!.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavsIncense-Harshu-

Go to top