Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Future Prediction + few scattered thoughts (Page 4)

Lord_Aragon Groupbie
Lord_Aragon
Lord_Aragon

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Davi

Hey fary. Welcome back. Its gr8 to see ur post. Shaleen usually does negative charac so he will probably be d thief nd shravan will be blamed. More drama, confusion and misunderstandings on its way. Btw love shravan-neelam relation too.

I had seen this guy acting in " do hanso ka joda" on some channel.. and he portrayed his character well.. i guess he is good enough actor..

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9

i still feel like ranbir's character is changed. the look shravan gave to him make me think like that. anyways KW seem to be busy with that new show.. anyways looking forward to another hover of shaleen fans LOL

why are u ppl so insecure abt fans of other actors, may I ask
just as all of us here are adoring baron, there may be ppl out there who love shaleen
I hope u ppl wont welcome those fans too with  the trademark sarcasm of this forum.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24pavsIncense-Harshu-

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by sangeeta9

i still feel like ranbir's character is changed. the look shravan gave to him make me think like that. anyways KW seem to be busy with that new show.. anyways looking forward to another hover of shaleen fans LOL

why are u ppl so insecure abt fans of other actors, may I ask
just as all of us here are adoring baron, there may be ppl out there who love shaleen
I hope u ppl wont welcome those fans too with  the trademark sarcasm of this forum.

we are not sarcastic , we are blunt and straightforward in all our words and opinions

all people are welcome here to appreciate the show and the talents of various actors

why only shaleen , actress jaya bhattacharya is also very popular and will have a fan following of her own so will the actress Priya ,all of them are welcome here to share and discuss

the point of contention happens when people start comparing two actors and two shows which none of the sides will take silentlyWink

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
I am afraid that means many of u dont know the difference between being blunt and being sarcastic.  Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

slumberqueenIncense-Harshu-

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

we are not sarcastic , we are blunt and straightforward in all our words and opinions

all people are welcome here to appreciate the show and the talents of various actors

why only shaleen , actress jaya bhattacharya is also very popular and will have a fan following of her own so will the actress Priya ,all of them are welcome here to share and discuss

the point of contention happens when people start comparing two actors and two shows which none of the sides will take silentlyWink

Very well said... I second you that...
atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

I am afraid that means many of u dont know the difference between being blunt and being sarcastic.  Embarrassed

i do know the difference

like you are being sarcastic

and i am being bluntWink

(take it as a joke plz )

Edited by atikna - 20 January 2011 at 5:33am
pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
n then bhph fans complain tht karan wahi fans create nuisance in this forum!! this whole post n some of the replies made are directly insulting karan wahi and his fans...ex-fans of wahi happily persuing some personal vendetta arnd here n if u reply back u become the culprit..r the mods dozing or this is just the 'normal' way bhph fans behave.....like really this forum n its members r so FREAKING insecure of other actors n their fans....if wahi has rejected the cameo appearance il only say for him n his fans...Good Riddance!
p.s----Plz do not take it as a joke!

Edited by pavs - 20 January 2011 at 6:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24shamilIncense-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavs

n then bhph fans complain tht karan wahi fans create nuisance in this forum!! this whole post n some of the replies made are directly insulting karan wahi and his fans...ex-fans of wahi happily persuing some personal vendetta arnd here n if u reply back u become the culprit..r the mods dozing or this is just the 'normal' way bhph fans behave.....like really this forum n its members r so FREAKING insecure of other actors n their fans....if wahi has rejected the cameo appearance il only say for him n his fans...Good Riddance!
p.s----Plz do not take it as a joke!

well right now i'll say that you are dragging up issues and bringing them up for your personal vendetta
again i repeat that we are not insecure but we as a forum don't like people coming and bashing the show when they haven't even seen the show from the start
we were hurt when some people started comparing kw and barun , we were hurt when some people thought that kw was too good for this show , we were hurt when trp charts with kw 's presence were mentioned backbiting the show
and plz don't talk about our behavior , we have always been a very peaceful forum and if you don't believe us plz go and check the mods note on the topic yayy kw is back

and about kw rejecting the role lets wait till we see whether he has actually done it or not

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ktmsMr.Zkdesi_lover_guysunaina02naadanmasakalli

Go to top