Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Future Prediction + few scattered thoughts (Page 3)

savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
pls give one bigggggggg punch from me too...i really hate that guy...

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
faryyyy... HugHug welcum bac dear.. i
saavan had already met with many problems. this bua and constable are going to be another prob now. not to forget, ranbir is returning, he will create a heck of probs to shravan. may be cv's will prolong this till valentines day, so that they can show the kiss atleast.Pinch

yes neelam and shravan share a very nice bhai-behan chemistry. i am loving this neelam character.. may be shravan will take revenge on ranbir by creating obstacles on their (ranbir-neelam) suhagraat.. LOLthat will be fun to watch..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinamika

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by kchitra77

By the way , why all of you are thinking Shaleen is Ranbir?

its all cuz of the article....it always informs one thing but what is shown on the serial is something else. Article said Ranbir is coming back but probably since KW refused they might have gone for another actor. Who knows it may not be Ranbir at all....lets wait n see

How do you know KW refused? did it come out in any article?

Su there was no article of that sort but in some thread some KW fan had written that he is hesitating to continue this cameo or some such thing....also the dhulha shown is someone else i thought he is not coming back..
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
^^^

First of all they did not show a Dulha in the precap , they shpwed just another man walking

Secondly does KW submit business report to his fans on  daily basis with detail explanation on why he is accepting a role and he is rejecting it ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9ktms

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

^^^

First of all they did not show a Dulha in the precap , they shpwed just another man walking

Secondly does KW submit business report to his fans on  daily basis with detail explanation on why he is accepting a role and he is rejecting it ?
yea u r right i just assumed the dhulha part....guess iam affected since lot of EK type predictions going onConfusedLOL
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
i still feel like ranbir's character is changed. the look shravan gave to him make me think like that. anyways KW seem to be busy with that new show.. anyways looking forward to another hover of shaleen fans LOL
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9

faryyyy... HugHug welcum bac dear.. i
saavan had already met with many problems. this bua and constable are going to be another prob now. not to forget, ranbir is returning, he will create a heck of probs to shravan. may be cv's will prolong this till valentines day, so that they can show the kiss atleast.Pinch

yes neelam and shravan share a very nice bhai-behan chemistry. i am loving this neelam character.. may be shravan will take revenge on ranbir by creating obstacles on their (ranbir-neelam) suhagraat.. LOLthat will be fun to watch..
Shallen Banot will probably be another enemy of shravan and a thief..
the track probably will be like Neelam's father misses the money, blame falls on Shravan..
Also ranbeer might join hands with shallen and make shravan's life difficult
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Hey fary. Welcome back. Its gr8 to see ur post. Shaleen usually does negative charac so he will probably be d thief nd shravan will be blamed. More drama, confusion and misunderstandings on its way. Btw love shravan-neelam relation too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinamika

Go to top