Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pavs

@sidfan...lol nyc one...is it confirmed kw is not returning??*gasps a sigh of relief on behalf of wahi n his fans *

yes but u know him he is just so unpredictable !

ok me signing off coz again the post will turn into the kw personal discussions @ tm sorry for the personal discussions bye pavs take care
sunaina02 thumbnail
Please do not discuss Karan Wahi here .

He is a great actor and deserves lots of praises but not in an irrelevant place like Fary's thread or BHPH forum ( except AT thread) .

The India Forum is very big and you have enough space to discuss him elsewhere. Why you fans keep on coming here to discuss him!!

Good that he did not accept a second cameo. I always insisted that Karans role was not well scripted.
I sincerely hope that he agrees to do the lead role of LYZ which is starting  from in February.

By the way,  there has been many cameos in BHPH  since its start , Sarah, Kashmera,  Gaurav, Priyal, Shaleen- I dont think there has ever been any problem with any one of them.
pavs thumbnail

All non-Wahi fans quit discussing about wahi in a sarcastic or a rude manner on this forum..use pm service to diss him n his fans if need be...if wahi fans r not allowed to discuss him nywhere except AT its but natural to expect tht his haters shud not be discussing him in posts either..I expect the mods to take serious action for actor bashing as its agaisnt IF rules.

sunaina02 thumbnail

All non-Wahi fans quit discussing about wahi in a sarcastic or a rude manner on this forum..use pm service to diss him n his fans if need be...if wahi fans r not allowed to discuss him nywhere except AT its but natural to expect tht his haters shud not be discussing him in posts either..I expect the mods to take serious action for actor bashing as its agaisnt IF rules.

Pavs - your points  taken

But as you see KW has not accepted further role here - so I dont think we will be discussing him at all.
Right now , for us he does not exist in BHPH

Unfortunately I  can become very sarcastic sometime  which i know is bad, So whenever you find any such post , just PM me i will change it.
And I also think that our DT is very efficient and excellent , they know  when to take which action.

sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sunaina didnt bash KW in her post.😳 i could not find a single line, which felt like BASHING him? what she said is that the topic is irrelevant here. 
sunaina02 thumbnail
Now will this be  a sarcastic post 😉

Please take it as a friendly joke  .

PAVS - you always remind me pao bhaji scene of Saavan  😃

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
pavs thumbnail
@sunaina at the cost of sounding  ignorant cn u elucidate on the analogy??am pretty clueless on saavan scenes as ive watched only wahi parts.
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Pavs....If you feel something wrong then just go and report that comment....We never said anything against KW....Is it written anywhere that we can't take his name isit solo property of urs only.....Only you can talk about him.... And we also dont have so much time to discuss about him.... We have got so many things to discuss about.....

Its better dont try to peep into every post not related and AT this was told by one member of ur gang to me.,.....She said stop following me...Same I am saying stop following us....

DT is quite good and experinced they know thier job best.... Dont say anything against BHPH DT Team ... i cant hear any word against them,,,,
sunaina02 thumbnail

@sunaina at the cost of sounding  ignorant cn u elucidate on the analogy??am pretty clueless on saavan scenes as ive watched only wahi parts.

believe me there is no analogy and nothing implicit there , just your IF name pavs remind me of pao bhaji and in BHPH there was nice scene of Saavan eating pao bhaji 😊
pavs thumbnail
@sunaina..wokkay..thank god my name reminds u of sth as tasty as pav bhaji ;))