India-Forums

drinking cow's urine is healthy? (Page 5)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

same here aditi..  nice to see u here... so u follow this show?

Well I have seen 2 episodes............liked watching wife swap on which this show is based. I feel the exchanges are not in keeping with the original show but at least this is a reality show.

The serials are becoming soDead that I really am contemplating giving them all up and concentrating on dance shows and this. What about you???

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
me too... reality shows are better these days, though its staged reality very often, they are lots more entertaining... and one thing is... they dont run for so long as the serials...  for example, this one...  just 2-3 episodes of the exchanged pair..  so its not tooo addictive Smile overdose of anything is harmful [:d]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

me too... reality shows are better these days, though its staged reality very often, they are lots more entertaining... and one thing is... they dont run for so long as the serials...  for example, this one...  just 2-3 episodes of the exchanged pair..  so its not tooo addictive Smile overdose of anything is harmful [:d]

Specially UttaranOuch
sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
me stopped watching that long back... updates are fine  :)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

me stopped watching that long back... updates are fine  :)

I agree.............but it is the threads which become so illogical that you cannot have a discussion without someone getting het up about their favourite couple. Now the reel and the real have also got entangled.ConfusedConfused
sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
yeah... happens most of the times in most of the forums...  i try to keep away from such heated topics...  why waste our energy and peace of mind in all this negativity!  i just read the updates and keep quiet...
also, very often, the irregular members' posts are ignored...  no one responds...  which isnt basically the idea about a discussion... so easier to keep away

.Ashima

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Specially UttaranOuch

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

sudss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index