India-Forums

drinking cow's urine is healthy? (Page 2)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.karan.kundr

thats water , river water..........its purified by god , even if any human has done toilet in it , or if bacteria grew in it , or if fishes died in it..........

and thats cow's urine, its dirty , full of urea which is made up of ammonia ......
how about ppl just start drinking ammonia to become fitOuch
Ok...Now that u mention these 3 alphabets, GOD... I'll keep mum... Don't want to offend anyone.

But seriously, when river water can be pure even after all the toxins being added to it, then how is Cow's Urine dirty?

And ammonia, what abt the leguminous crops that we eat... All the fertilizers that are absorbed by diff crops, and also those fertilizers that are sticking to the surface of veggies n fruits. Who'll account for all that ammonia intake?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashimapurvapinkisluv91

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
but doest cow urin stink ?
what does it taste like?
sallty yellow drink?

how can people drink it?
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.karan.kundr

but doest cow urin stink ?
what does it taste like?
sallty yellow drink?

how can people drink it?
lol... LOL

Don't most of the medicines stink Tongue

What if someone just mixes all the chemicals that are present in Cow's Urine and makes a concoction...  It's technically not "Cow's Urine" but still is "Cow's Urine" LOL If people can drink the concoction, then I don't see any issue in drink the naturally found thing Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvapinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
There's alot of healthy stuff that tastes nasty, I believe it's good for health so I'd try it tooLOL

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
if u ask me, i'd never do that...

but it all depends on what you believe in...  cow's urine has special relevance in Indian alternative medicine... not just ayurveda.. some other forms - like siddha, naturopathy and some yogic therapies - use it too.  though there is no proven scientific base, many claim to have got good reults from that. may be its just the faith thts healing...  

we know of even crazier traditions like drinking ones own urine - practiced with lots of passion by many  (even eminent ppl like our ex-prime minister morarji deasai.)  but as per modern science, theres only one explaination we can give to these - placebo effect.  when u think something can heal, or keep u in good health, very often it can!  the powers of human mind!!!

thats not belittling any of these traditions followed by their ardent fans...  to each one, his!  believe in what u think is ryt, and give your all to it.   

i guess its all about faith
would u believe in
>> science that says something today and exactly the opposite the next day?? (allopathy  - eg: earlier it used to be dry therapy of burns, now they say u need to keep it under running water)

>>  science that says adding water multiplies the medicinal content  (homeopathy - they believe potency increases with dilution - 1c (c is the measure of potency)  is 1:100, i.e. 1 drop pd medicine and 100 drops of water...   2c is 1 drop of this diluted medicine with another 100 drops of water... and so on...  so if its 10c, its lotssssss more potent than 1c)

>> science that believes in whole herbs that cure without having to know its individual components (ayurveda - wih next to nil clinical studies as per WHO standards)

but inspite of all these, the fact is that all these forms cures..  u will get thousands of testimonials regarding those magical cures with these. 

so to speak, every course of treatment, from any of these genres, will have its advantages and disadvantages...  its upto us, as ppl who benifit from these, to decide what will help us and what wont.  mind need to work with the body to stay fit... so if u think a 'stinking' thing is fit, IT IS!! Smile

Edited by sudss - 19 January 2011 at 10:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-anu rulzaxeionpurva

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I hav taken one to two drops of cow urine, it was during a "puja" for peace after my grandfather expired,i had no choice n it tasted yuck..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mrs.karan.kundr]but doest cow urin stink ?
what does it taste like?
sallty yellow drink?

how can people drink it?
[QUOTE]

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index