India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Simply Fed Up

mirchi.angie Newbie
mirchi.angie
mirchi.angie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
So i am reading up on these updates..If Karan has to die then i am through with this show.. this is ultimately crap...Why are they letting this show get out of hand???Oh my word stop this now and get it back on the correct path..even if ranchod is a twin so what!!!!!one of them has to die?why cant  everyone be re united...why doES KARAN HAVE TO DIE!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphmoonShas3

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
yes i agree with u.......................karan cannot die,definitely he must return with his character becoz we love karan and abha not this ranchod even though he is his look alike

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphmoon

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
what are the CV's doing? do they have writers block? and they really must have full faith in us viewers that we'll watch any crap they show us!
if this happens i say we boycott YMGGK until they somehow magically revive karan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deadly-kiss

butani Newbie
butani
butani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
The show is geting to be real dumb. iam already loosing interest with silly charachters like masi her son etc  Also why does Karan's father always have a blank expression on his face. 
Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
same here...fed up with these updates....Unhappy
mirchi.angie Newbie
mirchi.angie
mirchi.angie

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
boycott and revive karan sounds real good lol and butani same sentiments here
mirchi.angie Newbie
mirchi.angie
mirchi.angie

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
imagine in todays show mausi kidnapped pratibha...wow maasi and her son is like god...they doing lots of miracles
adorablenabs Senior Member
adorablenabs
adorablenabs

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Argh! I'm getting so frustrated with the show... the only reason I still watch it is b/cause of Abha and karan...
What happened to that Jaggu who was so evil and sharp that he knew every little thing in the house? and Vimal? Are they so blind that they can't see Shelly/Masi doing evil??
I mean really... the CVs went from giving is us two strong characters in Jaggu and Vimal and then making them dumb fools who don't even know what is going on in their house!
I just want to know when this crazy track of masi will end... don't even get me started on how Sheetal masi's character is such a waste of space with no character groW*H... grrr!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index