Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

New Rules In Effect! [Updated: 1/27] (Page 2)

gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
@Ayesha.Ization: We'll look into the issue regarding stalking and offensive post and get back to you on that.

@ -Rinky- : If members would like us to post the violating posts, then we'll be happy to do so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iHeartMoi-Rinky-

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Well, i have few questions..............

1. Isnt CC our personal space where we are liable to post our opinions.............. and discuss with the fellow members? So if feel a certain actor is pathetic, or a certain couple is faking in public............or a certain actor is mindblowing and discuss in our CC, it shudnt affect any outsider? Also, references can be made to anyone............. how can one decipher who are we referring to if we dnt mention name ?

2. Isnt stalking an Invites only CC against COC rules.............just because some people have all the time in world to waste and report CC at random, they will go on reporting........is not correct.

3. And, there was an instance when printscreen of a CC posts were taken and allegedly posted in main forum.......... no action has been taken against that member yet. isnt that against COC rules?

So, whats the ground rule..........if u have time get the CCs closed, is it?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1-Illusion-iHeartMoi-SupriyaluvsMN--RegalVintage-stuti123Faria.-Rinky-swati05DoNotMindmyownareaBadtameez_Dil.Manal.

swati05 IF-Sizzlerz
swati05
swati05

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I have 2 questions

1) I wanna know which posts were offensive and violated the rules in our CC

2) also where did we mention the word racist in our CC.....which post was it ??? 

Edited by swati05 - 23 January 2011 at 11:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1stuti123Faria.-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-myownareaannie07Badtameez_Dil.Manal.

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Yes I would like to be pointed out too....which posts were offensive and why..henceforth we would be able to decide how to frame our sentences....

edit-

i want to ask another question....are the inter forum rules well defined enough?i mean if people carry their grudge into the CC section and start taking it out by reporting or other ways....or about people taking stuffs from the CC section into the main forum and posting them there....what is to be done about that?

Edited by -Rinky- - 23 January 2011 at 11:42pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1-Illusion-iHeartMoi-SupriyaluvsMN-swati05stuti123Faria.myownareaDoNotMindannie07.Manal.

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
i had a question too what chat clubs r made for?

If  we can't discuss what we feel like ....if we can't discuss our liking & disliking's ........

what exact each-other chat club is refered for... is that with the name like some ABC name kept now we had to discuss related to that only
if YES than why CFC's r made for it ..than that all dicussion related to actors done in CFC's

if NO than we pitted a name of certain CC which feel like we should can be chated on anything this chat club not CFC section where we have to discuss one thing & related to that only with just bcoz of the name we dedicated that cc to that thing.

Also if stalking for 1st big NO NO why members stalk invites CC's than they report it if there sentiments r hurt why to even open those CC's....if they already know it....
these members just open cc to chk if there so they can report it.

last point i need to an answer what type of words we should wrap if we dislike something...so sentiments of others stalker doesn't get hurt (now that cc is for stalkers entertainment only as we don't have privacy left in our CC we can't discuss our things liking & disliking we jad to heep stalkers sentiments in mind that meas we don't have privacy what is left in private cc's than)
is just mere a thread left we can write in any cc as there is no privacy left in cc's.

Edited by loving_bird - 24 January 2011 at 1:33am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1Raindrops.-Illusion--SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123Faria.myownareaannie07DoNotMind.Manal.

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
ohk.. even my quesn r same my frnds...

can u pls tell us..which posts were offensive and violated the rules in our CC?

& Isnt stalking an Invites only CC against COC rules?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-swati05-Rinky-stuti123Faria.myownareaDoNotMind

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-stuti123myownareaDoNotMind

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Few days back ma CC was closed !! 
n the mod left a note ' we lockin it parmanently' @ Red: hope u knw wah tht mean !! right !! 
so if u locked ma CC 'PERMANENTLY' thn why didnt u open it yet !! 
Confused !! 
its not our fault tht some joblesss freaks decide 'stalking' our posts !! n thn for their own fun 'hit'  the 'report' button !!! 
i think the action should be taken against the stalkers who stalk unwanted CC's which r called ' INVITES ONLY' n thn they decide stalkin n thn reporting us !! 
i mean CC's r made for fun right thn why cant we have tht freedom !! 

n i think if a mod decide to 'ignore' ur PM thn we have full rights to make our CC again ! cuz we did our job by 'respecting' the mod ! where the mod decided to 'ignore'  so not onli us members of certain CC's r to blamed buh the stalkers n certain Mods r too !! 

-Manal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1myownarea-x-Reshu-x-

Go to top