India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 (Page 88)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sofia-

FABBBBB UPDATE JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW LOVED MANEET.GURTI,ABHIYA,VIVIAN ONES =D
WOW ANAYA SIGG SAVED =D LOVED LAST KASH SIGG TO XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you so much Sofia! Glad you liked them!

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

ahh Jenny<333Silly u made me droolz over thisss two siggysDay Dreaming

I just and Just adore the text u wrote!<333 and how u blend those pic together simply outstanding:D
KaSh dance:

can u tell me from when this happend?Day Dreaming

PS: keep makin KaSh siggy am missin ur work on themBlushing

Thank you so much Sam. The first scene happened during the global awards. They performed on Rock and Roll Soniye!

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Fabbb creations Jenny..
Loved the KaSh ones the most..!!
nd Abhiya/MG ones are brillianttt!!
Keep rocking!

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by aisha_1992

wooow beautiful
love full update.. last Gurmeet-Drashti sig i like most. where he were smiling at pic

senorita

Thanks so much Senorita!

Originally posted by shona.

lovely update
esp loved the DE and SL stuff

Thank you!

Originally posted by sidra2007

wow - awesome update Jenny!!!

Really love this one

Thanks so much Sidra! So glad you like it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.AS..

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

Jenny

Lovely update !!

GurTi stuff is beautiful Embarrassed

And thanx 4 considering my request Big smile
I hav few more pics from d photoshoot will PM u Embarrassed
Thanks so much! Will def make something from the pics you posted!

Originally posted by monty22

Jenny Hug

amazing update.....
love the DE, gurti & vivian siggie....Embarrassed
i tell u i fell in love with ur all Mix couple siggies........LOLi still remembered how i became obsessed for Kavi shilpa siggie after watching ur siggie on them.......Silly Day Dreaming
u r mastermind in making mixed couple siggie. Clap

this just so beautiful.....Day Dreaming

Thank you so much Monty!

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Awsm work...abhiya one is the cutestttt.....

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by Dangelz

Beautifull update Jenny!

Loveddd the Abhiya sigs! The colouring on the first one is stunning, and the second Abhiya sig is too cute! Its rare to see Abhay smile, and when he does...uffff! Embarrassed Too adorable! The Vivian sig is pretty hot, so the text is perfect!Thank you Dangelz!

The Arjun-Shweta and Sanaya sigs are cute! GurTi stuff is fabb as always! And by the look of your Maaneet-less updates, I'm guessing Geet's current track is going down the drain. I really miss the old and gold Maaneet days =( Especially when they were falling in love!The current track is def down the drain. It's so damn annoying that's why I am gonna make old scenes stuff. Miss those scenes!

The TVD stuff looks awesomee, and the KaSh 600 Heaven sigs look gorgeousss! The colouring on the KaSh ones are just too stunninggg =) Thank you so much!

Oh and can you make some Sid-Pancchi or Sid-Abhay stuff? We need someone to upload Sid-Pancchi caps, I'll try and see if I can upload some =) Yes, I have the pics saved and ask Aisho to take Sid-Panchi caps. Will def do so.

Thank you so much Daneglz for commenting!

Originally posted by NIDIZ

fab creations Jen..!!Clap

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by kritishah3

Jenny Hug  Hug  Awesome update.....Hug

Simply Gorgeous....I absolutely loved the Abhiya stuffs and Vivian and Sanaya Sigs....Day Dreaming

And I gotto say it again i love the Text u use for ur Creations....Heartfelt Soulful n Touching.....Heart Embarrassed Heart

A request Jenny if u can please make some Siddharth Pancchi Stuff...I absolutely love them and if u cud make some Creations of them i wud be really thankful to u sweetz...Embarrassed

Thank you so much hun! I will def make some on them as soon as I find some caps!

Originally posted by aishix

KILLER upd' JENNY! For me; You're onee of the BEST :/ Love all of 'em, esp GurTi stuff.. The style/colouring makes me GOES crazyy ^ 

Love ya; Keep rockin'

aishix

Thank you so much Aisho!

nyctophiliaSunshine Girl

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cess-

Eeeekkss... this is like the first time I was blown away by ur first siggi... Okay... random first line there... ROFL What I meant was OMG! That colouring... and that Siggi of Pia-abhay... seriooously!! It's just gorgeous! WOW! Thank you thank you@

Okay... now back to being me... ROFL... I loved the update, just like I always do. I especially loved the PKYEK update this time around... like the first two are just killers... it's just so so so pretty... amazingly done Jen... these ones are like ur best work for AP - in my opinion... just everything about the siggies are perfect. Like the colouring and then B/W... it's so damn gorgeous... even that vivian sig is the best one uve made! LOL Thank you!

Delena! Day Dreaming - they just... need to be together... Stefan is... boring sometimes (I realise what I'm risking here, but just had to blurt it out! LOL)... I really like him, he's the perfect guy, good, understanding; any girl's perfect dream and ideal man. It's just that, for Elena (only her) Damon is perfect. I dont know why... maybe it's Nina-Ian, but everything about them just clicks! Amazing Sig, and - they need to be together already... it's been 2 seasons!!! LOL YES. They need to be together. I have nothing aganist him, byt perfect guy and ideal man does not give me any great . I love the character of Damon. I want  a Damon now! yes and it's def Ian and Nina that makes it, but then I think it's the character. I want Damon and Elena, and not Damon and Katherine!

GurTi stuff - as always rocking! They are amazing enough, and ur siggis make them look even better. But they arent having too many scenes these days as maneet... which really sucks! =( But omg! I looooove the Annie-Maan sig. it's my fav out of all... I am into AA these days because - I dont know ROFL so yeah... that one's a real gem! Thank you! U like AA? I am not gonna say much now. LOL

KaSh stuff - amazing as always.... Btw, Congos on the 600 threads. U guys completely rock.... most dedicated and biggest fan group out there.... beats anyone hands down! LOL  Thank you!

Amazing work! (old line) LOL

@ Monty - ROFLROFL Just read that comment of urs.... LMFAO!! I know... I always write so much on them... just my current obsession... I kinda get OTT sometimes, but ROFL I am loving the madness! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

WOWWWW!
Love your update :D
Jenny,love the colouring :D

and i loweeeeeee the RnR Sig of KaSh..hawww n the text AMAZING :D
And the 600th one is so so so BRILLIANT <3

Make moreeeeeeee KaSh stuff :D

u remmber making sig on MA's bday right?i like that style of urs :D please mke more sig on tht style n colouring :D

Thanks so much Vrins! I'll; def try to make more KaSh stuff!

Originally posted by utfracks

Jenny!

Those sigs are GORGEOUS. Really Gorgeous.

As usual you've done an AWESOME job on your GurTi sigs and Abhiya sigs. They always turn out beyond gorgeous <3

Ohmigosh the Arjun Shweta sig is Day Dreaming I got no words! Thank you sooooooooo much Jenny for this :-D Saved, will be using sooooooon :-D

And the Damon Elena, OHMIGOSH! You Killed me, seriously. I LOVED the text you've used. Man, how badly I'm rooting for them. I so hope Delena happens!

And the Lexi Stefan one is beautiful. I liked Lexi man, sad she had to die. And Lexi Stefan were awesome as friends! Loved all the siggies Jen. I'm so gonna use Delena and Arjun Shweta soon. Btw, help in thinking of  a name for Arjun Shweta? It's difficult to kind of keep typing their full namesLOL

Thanks so much Rachu! Yes, please let Damon and Elena happen! Stefan can be with Katherine! LOL

That is hard . Maybe JunSh? That was too random.LOL

Originally posted by -Fatima-

gorgeous update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Fatima!

Originally posted by -Aliya-

Omgg i adoree the Arjun-Shweta sig! how did i not think of them..they would look damn cute together and your sig on them emphasises exactly that!

Jenz i could kiss you for making the 600th celebration sigs! <3 They came out stunning!

Thanks so much Aliya!

Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

Jennz! =))

Omggee! Awesome creationzz gurrlie! Loved them <333 GurTi picx u used were obbsessive!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And KaSh ones were awesomeee!! Love the updatee!! Muahh<33 And keep rockin gal!Big smile

Thank you so much hun!

Originally posted by mjht_one

fab update loved them all

Thank you!

-Aliya-spiritcrimson

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
 u p d a t e - feel free to use

Caro-Stefan:

Damon-Katherine:

Damon-Elena:

Gurmeet:

Maaneet:

Mohit:

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21Cess-Ishanvii* ~ Roshni ~ *she_ratchetshona.sofiaaax.Julybaby22-Aliya-spiritcrimsonMonu-SunNaaRimsie.-Kash-Aisha.AS..-Fatima-nikita_88Sunshine GirlJayeeta_06HeavenlyBliss.notfadedaway

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
i really like coloring and  texts. wooow awesome
ooh Mohit is cuteEmbarrassed

senorita
Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
amazinggg tvd stuff is gorgeous...loving the maaneet stuff...gurmeet is so damn adorbale!!! miss the old MSK though!!
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Nice update!

Love the TVD siggie esp Caroline and Stefan!
Mohit looks cute!

Go to top