India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 (Page 86)

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Jenny

Lovely update !!

GurTi stuff is beautiful Embarrassed

And thanx 4 considering my request Big smile
I hav few more pics from d photoshoot will PM u Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Eeeekkss... this is like the first time I was blown away by ur first siggi... Okay... random first line there... ROFL What I meant was OMG! That colouring... and that Siggi of Pia-abhay... seriooously!! It's just gorgeous! WOW!

Okay... now back to being me... ROFL... I loved the update, just like I always do. I especially loved the PKYEK update this time around... like the first two are just killers... it's just so so so pretty... amazingly done Jen... these ones are like ur best work for AP - in my opinion... just everything about the siggies are perfect. Like the colouring and then B/W... it's so damn gorgeous... even that vivian sig is the best one uve made! LOL

Delena! Day Dreaming - they just... need to be together... Stefan is... boring sometimes (I realise what I'm risking here, but just had to blurt it out! LOL)... I really like him, he's the perfect guy, good, understanding; any girl's perfect dream and ideal man. It's just that, for Elena (only her) Damon is perfect. I dont know why... maybe it's Nina-Ian, but everything about them just clicks! Amazing Sig, and - they need to be together already... it's been 2 seasons!!! LOL

GurTi stuff - as always rocking! They are amazing enough, and ur siggis make them look even better. But they arent having too many scenes these days as maneet... which really sucks! =( But omg! I looooove the Annie-Maan sig. it's my fav out of all... I am into AA these days because - I dont know ROFL so yeah... that one's a real gem!

KaSh stuff - amazing as always.... Btw, Congos on the 600 threads. U guys completely rock.... most dedicated and biggest fan group out there.... beats anyone hands down! LOL 

Amazing work! (old line) LOL

@ Monty - ROFLROFL Just read that comment of urs.... LMFAO!! I know... I always write so much on them... just my current obsession... I kinda get OTT sometimes, but ROFL I am loving the madness! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monty22JennyPenny

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Jenny Hug

amazing update.....
love the DE, gurti & vivian siggie....Embarrassed
i tell u i fell in love with ur all Mix couple siggies........LOLi still remembered how i became obsessed for Kavi shilpa siggie after watching ur siggie on them.......Silly Day Dreaming
u r mastermind in making mixed couple siggie. Clap

this just so beautiful.....Day Dreaming

JennyPenny

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Awsm work...abhiya one is the cutestttt.....

JennyPenny

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Beautifull update Jenny!

Loveddd the Abhiya sigs! The colouring on the first one is stunning, and the second Abhiya sig is too cute! Its rare to see Abhay smile, and when he does...uffff! Embarrassed Too adorable! The Vivian sig is pretty hot, so the text is perfect!

The Arjun-Shweta and Sanaya sigs are cute! GurTi stuff is fabb as always! And by the look of your Maaneet-less updates, I'm guessing Geet's current track is going down the drain. I really miss the old and gold Maaneet days =( Especially when they were falling in love!

The TVD stuff looks awesomee, and the KaSh 600 Heaven sigs look gorgeousss! The colouring on the KaSh ones are just too stunninggg =)

Oh and can you make some Sid-Pancchi or Sid-Abhay stuff? We need someone to upload Sid-Pancchi caps, I'll try and see if I can upload some =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliaJennyPenny

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
 fab creations Jen..!!Clap

JennyPenny

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Jenny Hug  Hug  Awesome update.....Hug

Simply Gorgeous....I absolutely loved the Abhiya stuffs and Vivian and Sanaya Sigs....Day Dreaming

And I gotto say it again i love the Text u use for ur Creations....Heartfelt Soulful n Touching.....Heart Embarrassed Heart

A request Jenny if u can please make some Siddharth Pancchi Stuff...I absolutely love them and if u cud make some Creations of them i wud be really thankful to u sweetz...Embarrassed

JennyPenny

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
KILLER upd' JENNY! For me; You're onee of the BEST :/ Love all of 'em, esp GurTi stuff.. The style/colouring makes me GOES crazyy ^ 

Love ya; Keep rockin'

aishix

JennyPenny

Go to top