India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 (Page 84)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

OMG I love the update!

They look too cute!

Thank you Nikita!

Originally posted by nm21

B-E-A UTIFULLL :)

loved them all!

You make them look so perfect together! I loved the one where he seems to be looking at her! 

Welll doneee xxx

Thank you so much hun!

Originally posted by mjht_one

wow jenny...loved all of the sidran sigs

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by aisha_1992

beautiful update

senorita

Thank you!

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

Jenny Hug
it's fantastic update. i love all ShiRan Siggies........Embarrassed
love the text, colouring......Embarrassed
 i have to admit that ur all text r always amazing........Clap
plzzzzzzz someone cast them together......Day Dreaming 
love u dear. Tongue

Thank you so much Monty! Yes, someone cast the,.We already have a large fan following!
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidsk

Jenny I am so speechless!....Such beautiful creations...I cant pick my fav...the text, the coloring the merging of all the sigs...simply superb!

Thank you so much Sidra!

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Dreamyliciouss Update hun<3

Thank you Sam!

Jenny is it posible u make Mohit-Rati sig from this pic
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2189/2wfn1g2.jpg
if pocible

senorita

I can always try Aisha! But I cannot see the pic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS..

AbhayVakil_1992 IF-Rockerz
AbhayVakil_1992
AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
beautiful work hun:) Love the way they all turned out:)
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cess-

Oh meee gosh, I'm dead!  Awwww!!!

I'm glad I didn't see this earlier, or I'd have failed my test today! ROFL Okay... Jenny, what do you expect me to say, before reading? It's stunning... bla bla bla, but u know that already... I'm sooo gonna comment on every single Siggi.... for sure... But lemme just tell you...Oh how did it go?

These siggies actually, for some reason, make me feel really hopeful they will be together, acting in a show, portraying chemistry on screen, and just making history! They'll be like the first couple ever who was first loved as actors then as characters. I mean who has heard of such fan craze for people who have shared screen space for mere minutes? It's simply marvellous! Who knows, we like make history or smthing! ROFL Okay, I'm going OTT! ROFLThank you thank you so much. I know we love them so much as actors, they can play whatveer character we will still go crazy...

But seriously... Maybe one day, you wouldn't have to take all the trouble having to merge pictures from completely different situations. Maybe they would actually be together on the same frame, and all you gotta do it make it look even more amazing.... I wish that day would come... yes, please cause that would be much easier, though it takes away the challenge of making sigs then, cause it's much fun this way, but I want new scenes of them together, so I come up with neato texts!

Ya know? If it wasnt for you guys, I'd have long given up on these two.. but for some reason, these siggies get me sooo hooked, its almost unbelievable... LOL... Okay, as u can probably figure out... this will be my most longest comment ever! And I havent even started! ROFLAwwww, thank you so much!

The first one is soooo simple. The black and white, and the words... omg, the colouring is simply stunning! The merging? Excellent! I like that one too!

The second one looks real. It's simple as that. It looks like those pics are taken at the same time, in the same situation; they had the same feelings... everything was just real! I just lurve it!! LOL

I loved the pictures you used on Shilpa... it really reflects her beauty and innocence. the words... they are sooo brilliant i like.... U know, these are times when I wish I never seen DMG. Maybe I wouldnt ever have to know these werent scenes captured together! Ur a genius... Haha, thank you! I wish we had more of them together than just stupid danda rules. I wish they had been good friends or something or had some sort of emotional wavelength man.

I knew I loved u - My absolute favourite... Maybe u figured that out.. or maybe not.. ROFL but seriously... I'll love u, every day of forever... reminded me of edward there... LOL Shilpa's smile, Wahi's hotness... killers! This is like one of ur best work on them! Btw... u think u can do a coloured one on this... just coz its happier! LOL It was such an idea man, I had the pics and the song was playing and I had Sid's closed eyes pics, it worked. and I know. I was like Edward... Hmmm... I can def do a colored one, but the reason I left it bw/ is because the pics are from different situations so the coloring wasn't matching.

Looooove the one more time one! Goodness, you make it look so easy! LOL seriously, the way you posed the pics.. its so darn perfect... my 2nd fav? maybe... cant choose right now! ROFLThank you!

The happy siggi!!! Yay! Oh gosh, their smiles are infecting... Awesome colouring... and words! 

The next one is genius-ness Seriously.... seriously... I know both these pics so well... and the way you merged them... OMG! everything damn thing about it is just sooo perfect! like the text on the top, or the spread words on the bottom... just the font and the brightness on the sides... like... WOW! This was the hardest ever. especially because their heads are not together in either but I wanted to try it so it worked. Thank you!

Last one - after all of them, I am out of words... speechless... that one is actually my most fav work of yours... maybe one of the top 5 stuff u've made on them... and u like made 10 million! ROFL... Jenny this one is just... really! The text on the top, the font u used, and the description, text... Eeekss! I am kinda dead... (thank god didnt see it earlierROFL) Thank you thank you so muchhh!!

Okay, that is the longest comment I've ever given on Siggies... ever!! Like I never even thought I'd ever do that, about a month ago.. ROFL... Brilliant work... like seriously, I would actually wait another month or so, if you'd do such amazing work on these 2... like I'll wait a year! ROFL... but I just cant wait till some PH sees this.. they cant be that blind.... and we cant be that unlucky! These 2 need to work together... and seriously, the chemistry they have without being together shows the show they step into will break all records!  Their chemistry would def def break records!

Jenny! Seriously... I am such a huge fan of urs... ur like... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

P.S. I'm done... sorry, u'd have to go through that torture of a comment.... u can skip most of it! ROFL I mostly repeated myself! 

Cess, I love your comments. I look forward to them hearing them always so it's never a torture for me! Thank you for taking time out and writing me such wonderful comments! It truly means a lot to me!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Jenny is it posible u make Mohit-Rati sig from this pic
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2189/2wfn1g2.jpg
if pocible

senorita

I can always try Aisha! But I cannot see the pic.

ooh thanks yaara
oppss soorrry dont know why its not working
anyway here u goo

senorita
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Jenny

Is it possible 4 u to make some solo sigs of Karan Wahi ? Embarrassed
May b from his latest showtime photoshoot Smile
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
@ Sidma_Love: Yup, have saved those pics and will make some solo wahi stuff.

@ senorita: no problem. will make it soon!

@ Sneha: Thanks!

Go to top