India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 (Page 75)

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
jenny this is my first reply in ur gallery i think bt i've been seeing ur sigs and stuff all over i-f and ur truly talented and gifted, ur sig style, blending, use of texture, text everything is so beautiful and perfect and i loveee ur new massive update u always make stuff on my favourites and ur an amazing sig maker thanks so much for all these wonderful sigs Big smile

Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
and plz add me to ur pm list Embarrassed
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Thank you so much everyone for your comments! Truly means a lot!

Feel free to use

( so I made like 34+ sigs so I had to split into these tiny batches, so after this batch and the other batch, I am planning to have a solo ShiRan update ( I got some awesome pics) and Arjun-Shweta merge suggested by Rachu!

GOD. i love these people, so I made like 2-3sigs on them. if anyone likes all 5 together, feel free to use
( with color)
( obsessed with B/w coloring. I knew people want color will try to make them both ways if possible)

MoNaya:  Caps Credit: Pari
^ I have no clue what this is supposed to be. Mini blend, decided to chop my sig.  have no clue.

Abhay-Piya: Caps Credit: Aisho

Vivian: YUP. I def have a crush on this guy. Prob not as big as Guru/MSK, but def a crush on him. I adore this guy. He's the only reason I watch PKYEK just to get a glimpse of this guy!

Bonnie-Jermey: Caps credit: Rachu

Damon-Elena
^ my favorite!

Dutta: I love Mishal. He was amazing in Love Story and though I have not really made much on this show, I watch it religiously like every day. and will watch it until he quits or goes away. For me, he's the soul of the show!

Dutta-Naku

For Monty, do not useLOL Happy Birthday Monty! & thank you for always commenting! It's an experiment, so if is sucks, I am SO sorry!

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita1429* ~ Roshni ~ *Mysterygirl_meshona.~*sindhu*~chahaat.spiritcrimsonmjht_onemonty22Aisha.sofiaaax.Julybaby22-Aliya-.SidraMonu-SunNaaDangelzkhushixnikita_88..-Jia-..Sunshine Girlragzz.-Fatima-Jayeeta_06MehRya..HeavenlyBliss.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

jenny this is my first reply in ur gallery i think bt i've been seeing ur sigs and stuff all over i-f and ur truly talented and gifted, ur sig style, blending, use of texture, text everything is so beautiful and perfect and i loveee ur new massive update u always make stuff on my favourites and ur an amazing sig maker thanks so much for all these wonderful sigs Big smile

Thank you thank you so much!! It truly means a lot to get such amazing comments! I hope I never disappoint you guys! Thank you so much for liking them! Hope you will be a regular here!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_me

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

and plz add me to ur pm list Embarrassed
Sorry, I don't have a PM list.Smile

Mysterygirl_me

Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
^ oh okay no problem Big smile
and omg ur neww updatee hayee i cant stop staring , the jeremy/bonnie and delena stuff is my favourite and i love the gurti and monayajun sig that u made all of them r fab and also the abhiya stuff gosh im speechless now beautiful update jenny Day Dreaming
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Awwww Adorable update Jenny ......

each one of them is so cute ...Loved the mjht and durti mixed siggies ...awesome blending and the B& W effect suits it brilliantly ....looks like a real pic .....specially the third one ...thats just freaking awesome ....

Again the Abhiya siggies are cuteness personified ...each one of them looks so adorable .....they make a very cute pair for me Day Dreaming and ur siggies on them are pure magic ...specially the texts and the colours u have used for them are so beautiful ....I loved the first one the most ....

But what steals the show is the TVD stuffs ....thats just pure bliss ...the boney jermie one is one awesome style from u and the colouring is beautiful ...Rachie will surely faint seeing it LOL and the damon elena ones took my heart away ....thats just beyond any words ...I m going on staring at them ....seeing how beautiful each one looks ....damon makes my heart skip a beat ....Day Dreaming gotto say I can't take my eyes off the third one ....really out of the world...

and the dutta ones are toh aweeeeee ....why is he leaving yaar ....his character was so powerful ...your siggies on him is making me sad that he is leaving ...won't ever see a character like him again ...and I have to say this ...no matter how beautifully a character is written ...an actor gives life to it ....I don't know if anyone else could have done the same like Mishal did .....

all in all lovely update .....achha u don't make siggies on film actors na ??? I would have suggested one then Embarrassed....I m all over again in love with Mahesh Babu ....and now I m in desperate need to get siggies on this guy ....LOL 

JennyPenny

PremKiDeewani IF-Rockerz
PremKiDeewani
PremKiDeewani

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Gorgeous sigz esp the Vivian one. I have also a crush on himWink bt after Harshad.

Go to top