India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 (Page 63)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aisho..

AHHH; I havee no WORDS? ;/ EDITEDD

^woww mann? WHAT are youu doing JENNY! ur stuff are BEAUTIFUL, these 2 abhiya sigs are FABULOUS.. esp the colourings/style & texts really suits 'em; WOWW saved/using one of 'em Blushing

comingg to Shaurya-Misha sigg, I mean it! THEY ARE REALLY cutee for each other ;/

OHH thiss GurTi sig is OUTSTANDINGG, I lovee how u use the pics together ; And the textt '
' you and I have something' thiss is madee me speeches! " God bless 'em Embarrassed

Finally ShiRan stuff, I said before, These 2 would make a BEAUTIFUL pair together ;/ Day Dreaming
and ur sigs are OUTSTANDING; esp these 3, Really makes me GOING crazy for 'em;

^ i really like ORANGE on her! she's beautiful <3 Embarrassed

^ mann KW is HOTT^ and shilpa SMILE is toocute^ Never been her fan, But i respect her TALENT, and both of 'em gonna rock, IF destiney bring 'em together ;D Day Dreaming

^ i watchh this scene when she DANCE on YT, and i really like the tune SAJANAA Blushing
really amazing sig^ lovee how used the PICS together, Hatts of you! :D

All in all, out of 10 ;/ ILY jenny^ Keep rocking :D
aishix

Thank you so much Aisho! I am so glad you liked all my work! and for your sweet words. They truly mean a lot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.nyctophilia

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

jennyHug awesome update Clap
GurTi,abhiya , MiYa stuffs r amazing Embarrassed
but ShiRan siggie made me speechless.............Tongue wow.........i love all siggies which one should i use........? now i m confused. i should use all one by one......LOL
love u dear. Embarrassed

Thank you so much for your awesome words!!

Originally posted by kritishah3

OMG Jenny.....WOW....Thank u so much for such a Gorgeous update....Hug

Such An Awesome N Stunning Update....ClapHeart Clap 

Seriously man there is something Magical abt ur creations......Heart

The ShiRan stuff is just Absolutely Fabulous.....The text which u used in all the creations is amazing so touching n surreal....Blushing Blushing  Blushing Blushing

I m saying it again these TWO NEED to Come together its a Compulsion man.....Day Dreaming

I loved these three the most....Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming They look Ethereal...Heart

Thank you so much hun for liking all the ShiRan stuff! I swear, they need to come in a new show now. It's like a great hit pairing!

Originally posted by sidma_love

OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG 

What a FABULOUS update Jenny ClapClapClap

Issshhhhhhh I am in luv wid dis Update HeartHeart

ShiRan stuff is AMAZING FABULOUS GORGEOUS STUNNINGBlushingBlushingBlushing

I loved these two the mostDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The more I see of dem d more I fall for demDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

ShiRanHeartHeartHeart

Thank you so much for your comments! They truly mean a lot! and I love those the most as well!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliamonty22-Harshu-

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

JENNYY!!! Man, the update is freaking Gorgeous! I LOVED the GurTi one and the Abhiya ones! And the ShiRan ones are fabulous. I love how you've used their pics, and merged it SO WELL. The ShiRan ones were the show stealers! Simple outstanding! Keep making more. And yeah, may I please suggest some Arjun Shweta ones too? LOL But fabulous update :-D

Oh, could you make some Bonnie-Jeremy stuff? I mean I could pm you pics if you like :-D

Thank you so much Rachna! I am so glad you like them! I would love to do Arjun and Shweta. Can you PM me Arjun pics from MJHT? I'll hunt his new show gallery for his pics as Chandu. I have tons of Shweta pics! Willd ef try some merge!

I would love to. Please PM away the pics!

Originally posted by sidsk

Jenny I cannot describe how gorgeous the Shiran sigs are......GOD!

So, so beautiful that i cant stop staring at them....definitley some of your best work.

The others are awesome too!

Thank you so much Sidra for liking the ShiRan stuff! They are  a GOD's gift man. I wish they come already in a new show!

@ Sam: Thank you sooo much for liking the ShiRan update!

@ Mjht one: Thank you dear!

QUOTE=subia-17]jennyyyyyy

OMG OMG OMG OMG AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!

THERY R BEAUTIFULL!!! Blushing Blushing Blushing

the abhya gurti stuffs are simply amazing Clap

and coming to the last one the shiran stuffs i have no words they r gorgeousDay Dreaming Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

and u r fav ones are just out f d world!!!

u just cant take u r eyes of any siggy u go 4 d next siggy n den u r lost more n more

amazing job one f d best shiran updatesClap Clap Clap Clap

[/QUOTE]

Thank you thank you sooo muchhhh!!! They truly mean a lot!

@ PremkiDeewani: Thank you so much!! and thank you for using the Vivian stuff!

@ Sunshine_girl: Thank you!

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

WOW Jenny.................fabulous Shiran and Abhiya stuffs.
Shiran is lively and wonderful.

Thank you so much dear for your comments!

@ Sofia: Thanks hun for the comments! Not planning to open up anytime soon. Will let u know if I ever do!

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Jenny u left me speechless with ur ShiRan stuffsBlushingBlushing

full update is fab but ShiRan stuffs r winner for meBlushing

Thank you so muchh!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.spiritcrimsonnyctophiliamonty22-Harshu-Sunshine Girl

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I need to say nowwwwwwwwwww - i adore the ShiRan stuff, i realy admire your style of siggies, always have done Thumbs Up

Your one the few ppl that make me want to look all your siggies even if i am not into them a certain couple, coz the text and everything is great on them Smile

Thank you so much Lennie. Your second comment truly means a lot. I think itself is a huge compliment for me. Thank  you so much once again!!

Originally posted by nikita_88

Jenny Awesome update!! 

The MiYa stuff is just fabulous! 

ShiRan - You have killed me with your update - esp the one with Shilpa in Orange and the one with you make me more happy. 

Thank you so much Nikita! I am so glad you liked the update as wlel as the ShiRan stuff!

Originally posted by zeenia

Amazing update Jenny! And the Shiran siggies are beautiful!!

Thank you so much Zeenia for liking the update!

Originally posted by sidra2007

WOW Jenny  - absolutely Love all ur ShiRan Creation!!! ClapClapClapClap

Thank you so much Sidra for liking the ShiRan stuff and your comments mean a lot!

Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Jens the ShiRan ones are totally killing every other siggy of yoursStern SmileOMG you have totally inspired to me to use one, they are SOOO well merged! The first one is pure bliss and that phone one is simply adorable and that worship on is soo stunning and the last two are soo well put together with all the pics and the quotes. This is like your best ShiRan siggies ever! Soo using one!Day Dreaming They need to do a show together like now!

PKYEK ones are amazing, awww at that Misha-Shaurya one, hehe that scene was cute. All GurTi ones are cute aswell...

Last two updates were awesome as well....I cracked up when you posted a one siggy Gurmina updateLOL But the siggy was really well made, your not liking anyone doesn't bring your creativity downWinkLOL

Thank you so much Ramshu! and thank you so much for using one! I agree. ShiRan need to do a freaken show already.. Ahh, yeah. It as hard to make that Gurmina sig. I made another one, cause the pics were nice. It's so hard being a GC fan and GurTi fan. LOLZ.
Originally posted by aisha_1992

woooooowww like ShiRan sigs alot.. beautiful colorng and texts

senorita

Thank you so much for your comments!

Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

Jennz! =)

awesome update sweeetx!!! i loved the MiYa, GurTi, and PKYEK ones .. Absolutely amazing !! :D I am in love with the MiYa ones .. Awesome coloring & texts on all of them! Great workk <3 Keep it up! 

Shilpa

Thank you so much Shilpa for your comments! They truly mean a lot!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliamonty22-Harshu-nikita_88

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ananya_

Jenzzzz!! The ShiRan stuff is GORGEOUSSSSSSSS!! Oh my, I'm truly speechless. Loved them all!! You did save the best for the last ;-)
They were all beautiful but my absolute favourites were the "zara tasveer se tu,nikal k saamne aa", the "Loving you was my favourite mistake" and the "I didn't know to love until I knew how to worship". Absolutely amazing. Shilpa and Wahi would look great together, maybe some production house should see these sigz and approach them :P keep it up!

Thank you so much Anu! Now, I swear they need to come in a show or all this would be a waste. Now, I can totally be prepared to see them ina  show. They have got a huge following. I feel like telling PH's to take them. Send them mails or something!

Thank you so muchh!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-nyctophilia

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cess-

I have actually passed out, and am back to give you a comment before passing out again! ROFL okay... waaayyy too dramatic... I was waiting. I was like where is she?

But Lemme just tell you I was just about to... just about to use the Mish-Shaurya siggie, and thought wait... maybe I should see the whole update. Then I scrolled down and saw the ShiRan update, and i dont even need to tell you how beautiful they are. You kinda know it, because you yourself loved it...  THANK you so much for commenting on each update. I look forward to every comment you post as it truly means a lot to me!

Okay, since I am kinda speechless, I will comment on every single one of the Shiran stuff... ROFL

"enchanting to meet you" is simply stunning... I love the way you merged two completely different pictures from diff situations and made a siggi! It's gorgeous! Thank you! That is one of my favorite scenes of Shilpa as Dr. Riddhima. The way she walked in, and the way he looks at her.. Dreamyy<3

"bleeding love" - I love that song! But never thought of ShiRan for it, until I saw this... and now I will probably only think of them when i hear this song again! ROFL Haha, nowadys, I listen to a song and I am like ShiRan first for the song! Thank you!

phone - one of my fav! It's just gorgeous... I dont really have much words for it...  It was so random. I made sure I downloaded phone pics, cause I had this idea that popped up in my head!

fav mistake - my fav! This one blew me away. That is talent! Your work is amazing, but this Siggi for me summarises all of it... Just everything about this Siggi is so amazing... I just have nothing else to say! I think wahi and Shilpa have some damn expressive eyes. when they freaken cry, it just adds soul into the entire scene and sig! thank you!

Worship - Best ever wordings.... I am sooo blown away! What definition of true love, and the pictures you used.... OMG!! I just looove it!!  This is actually the favorite I am assuming since every single person has this sig! I loved the sig too!

the last 2 are stunning - I am completely sorry for the lack of better vocab... LOL Seriously, your work can sometimes leave me speechless.... these are times, when I want to say much more, but actually cant write it in words! Okay, now that ur sick and tired of me, I'm done! ROFL Seriously Jenny... this is brilliant work. Absolutely Brilliant. You're like the best... and do make more... I just tend to want to see more of them - especially from you; more than anyone else! =)
Thank you thank you so muchhhhhh!! Your comments truly truly mean a lot to me!
That was long - ignore all the crappy stuff ROFL But it made my day! Thank you!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-nyctophiliamonty22-Harshu-

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Update tomm:) With loads of suprises as well New ShiRan stuff!!

To leave you all with something.

Feel free to use

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-* ~ Roshni ~ *-Kash-Aisha.26javeysofiaaax.Julybaby22ssdtvgojanspiritcrimsonnyctophiliamjht_onemonty22-Harshu-Jayeeta_06nikita_88..-Jia-..AS..-Fatima-MehRya..HeavenlyBliss.

-smiley- IF-Rockerz
-smiley-
-smiley-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Lovely one jenny just love ur stuff always and finally got ur gallery PM me for updates yah love ur coloring the most Big smile

Go to top