India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 (Page 62)

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Jenny Awesome update!!

The MiYa stuff is just fabulous!

ShiRan - You have killed me with your update - esp the one with Shilpa in Orange and the one with you make me more happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

JennyPenny

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
WOW Jenny  - absolutely Love all ur ShiRan Creation!!! ClapClapClapClap

JennyPenny

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Jens the ShiRan ones are totally killing every other siggy of yoursStern SmileOMG you have totally inspired to me to use one, they are SOOO well merged! The first one is pure bliss and that phone one is simply adorable and that worship on is soo stunning and the last two are soo well put together with all the pics and the quotes. This is like your best ShiRan siggies ever! Soo using one!Day Dreaming They need to do a show together like now!

PKYEK ones are amazing, awww at that Misha-Shaurya one, hehe that scene was cute. All GurTi ones are cute aswell...

Last two updates were awesome as well....I cracked up when you posted a one siggy Gurmina updateLOL But the siggy was really well made, your not liking anyone doesn't bring your creativity downWinkLOL

JennyPenny

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
woooooowww like ShiRan sigs alot.. beautiful colorng and texts

senorita

JennyPenny

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Jennz! =)

awesome update sweeetx!!! i loved the MiYa, GurTi, and PKYEK ones .. Absolutely amazing !! :D I am in love with the MiYa ones .. Awesome coloring & texts on all of them! Great workk <3 Keep it up!

Shilpa

JennyPenny

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I have actually passed out, and am back to give you a comment before passing out again! ROFL okay... waaayyy too dramatic...

But Lemme just tell you I was just about to... just about to use the Mish-Shaurya siggie, and thought wait... maybe I should see the whole update. Then I scrolled down and saw the ShiRan update, and i dont even need to tell you how beautiful they are. You kinda know it, because you yourself loved it... 

Okay, since I am kinda speechless, I will comment on every single one of the Shiran stuff... ROFL

"enchanting to meet you" is simply stunning... I love the way you merged two completely different pictures from diff situations and made a siggi! It's gorgeous!

"bleeding love" - I love that song! But never thought of ShiRan for it, until I saw this... and now I will probably only think of them when i hear this song again! ROFL

phone - one of my fav! It's just gorgeous... I dont really have much words for it... 

fav mistake - my fav! This one blew me away. That is talent! Your work is amazing, but this Siggi for me summarises all of it... Just everything about this Siggi is so amazing... I just have nothing else to say!

Worship - Best ever wordings.... I am sooo blown away! What definition of true love, and the pictures you used.... OMG!! I just looove it!! 

the last 2 are stunning - I am completely sorry for the lack of better vocab... LOL Seriously, your work can sometimes leave me speechless.... these are times, when I want to say much more, but actually cant write it in words! Okay, now that ur sick and tired of me, I'm done! ROFL Seriously Jenny... this is brilliant work. Absolutely Brilliant. You're like the best... and do make more... I just tend to want to see more of them - especially from you; more than anyone else! =)

That was long - ignore all the crappy stuff ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliamonty22-x-Reshu-x-JennyPenny

_Ananya_ Goldie
_Ananya_
_Ananya_

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Jenzzzz!! The ShiRan stuff is GORGEOUSSSSSSSS!! Oh my, I'm truly speechless. Loved them all!! You did save the best for the last ;-)
They were all beautiful but my absolute favourites were the "zara tasveer se tu,nikal k saamne aa", the "Loving you was my favourite mistake" and the "I didn't know to love until I knew how to worship". Absolutely amazing. Shilpa and Wahi would look great together, maybe some production house should see these sigz and approach them :P keep it up!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliaJennyPenny

Go to top