India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 (Page 26)

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
OMGG Jenny...slowwww downnn! You've been on a roll with your mixed couples update, that its hard to keep up! LOL

Once again....simply fantastic work with all the mixed coupless! I loveddd all the ones with Drashti, especially the KW-Drashti, KT-Drashti and Mohit-Drashti =) Mohit and Drashti would look cute, but I feel he'd be short for her. LOL KT-Drashti would be a hot pair...and ever since I saw them perform together at the Gold awards, I liked them together =)

The KT-SA sig is gorgeoussss! I loveee the pics you chose and also the texture you've used! Oh and thanks for taking my KT suggestions =)

The ShiRan stuff look super cute, and rest of the sigs look fabbb! Really really enjoyeddd your mixed couple updates, and would love to see more in the future!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliya-JennyPenny

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Jennnnyyyyy!!!Hug

Simply LOVE all them all.....I like how you come up with so many various couples.......gorgeous work hun!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Hey jenny... I really wanted to comment since this was ur last update for mixed couples... at least for the moment...

Can I just say you're an absolute pro! The ShiRan ones are just gorgeous. I dont even know which one I should use... They're just brilliant. It's funny how everyone just started loving them right when DMG ended. I really really hope some production house would cast them together. They would be bigger than magic! I just love their pairing; those intense eyes and innocent faces. Aren't they just the most perfect couple? I wish!

I just loved your update. I hope when u get back to doing mixed couples, u'd still do ShiRan; coz honestly, I'm already looking forward to it! =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-JennyPenny

AttractiveAdya IF-Sizzlerz
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
OMG ! Clap
Beautiful  updates!!
All  the  sigs  are  just  so  AMAZING! <3
sorry  haven't  commented  since  long...but  I'm  inactive  with  an  FF  to  updt  which  hasn't  been  done  since  3  weeks!
Anyway  Ur  Siggies  are  the  BEST !!
My  dabba  has  all  ur  sigs  only!
Loved  the  Sanaya & Vivan  one  the  most ( it  was  hot , sexy   and  sweet)! <333333333333333
Sukku & AB  one  was  also  Nice! <33333
Shilpa & Vivan Dsena  one  was  so  damn  hot! <333

--Adya!
26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Phlegmatic CC Captain

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
awesome update
love it a lot
love the KT and Drashti ones a lot
the mixed idea is amazing
do make some more Neha ones
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Gaurav Drashti Super HAWT couple..........
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Thank you guys. Will respond to all of you tomm and as well as post another normal update:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.AttractiveAdyaKriYaansh...HeavenlyBliss.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@ Nikita: Thank you so much for the compliments. It's amazing working with ShiRan and I;'ll def have them in the next update soon:)

@ PremkiDeewani: Thank you!

@ Rags: Thank you so much for liking them and I promise to do Mohit-Amirtia in the next mixed update rounds.

@ Zeenia: Thank you so much. I SO want ShiRan in a new show Seriously. They have magic.

@ Subia: Thank you for liking the ShiRan stuff:)

@ Monty: Thanks for liking my update and using the ShiRan stuff. It truly means a lot!!

@ Sidma love: Thank you so much! I hope we get to see them in a show really soon!

@ Aahana: Thank you so much! The DD pics are off screen from some party or a family thing. I'll def send them to you! Thank you so much for liking it and love your DD-MS sig as well!

@ Reshu: Thank you so much for liking the ShiRan stuff and also for using the SA sig!

@ Sofia: Thank you so much for liking the stuff! I still keep forgetitng to stack your sigs. Gonna do it today!

@ Swewascool: Thank you so much for liking the ShirRan stuff!

@ Durgwanai: Thank you so muchb! ArNaya are a forever hot favorite. I;ll def making their stuff soon:)

@ Arjunlious: Thank you so much for liking the ShiRan sig! AB's gonna be in the next update afr this!

@ Shilpa: Thank you so much for liking them! Sent ya the sig so hopefully you can see it now:)

@ Fatima: Thank you!

@ Luv_wacko: Haha, crazy spreee. But should stop now. Don't wanna bore people with mixed updates all the time! Thanks for the words!

@ Senorita: Thank you so much! Yeah, I totally suck at Bollywood stuff and I don't like either or, so I have no clue how that would turn out to be:)

@ Julybaby22: Thank you so much for liking the updates! Will def make more:)

@ Aliya: Thank you! That is one of my favorite sigs. It just turned out well!

@ Anku: THANK YOU! The ShiRan sigs are just turning out to be amazing, because they fit so well. Didn't realize their magic until I started putting them together. yes, EPIC fail. No one can make fun of them, as they have a great fan following already!

@ Indian_Beauty: Thank you so much for liking the update and ShiRan stuff! I'll def try to work on KW-RP stuff for sure;)

@KaSufan: Thank you!

@ Dangelz: Thank you so muchhh!! Mohit be short for DD? I hadn't thought about that. I think they would look really cute, considering Sanaya is best friends with Drashti. Their interaction would be good to see. KT-Drashti would look nice. They would compliment each other well! 

@ Sidra: THANK YOU! You are the inspiration for the ShiRan stuff<3 Love urs!

@ Cess: Thank you so much for liking the ShiRan stuff. Yup, they are magic. Love to see them on screen!

@ Adya: Thank you so much for liking the stuff and as well using them!

@ Javeria: Thank you for liking them! will def make Neha stuff in the future!

@ Sunshine girl: Thank you!

Update laterz on!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.AttractiveAdyaKriYaansh...

Go to top