India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 (Page 133)

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATES =D XXXXXXXXXXXX

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Beautifull update Jenny!

Thank you so much for making Abhay-Sid stuff! I love the second sig, especially the text =) If I'm correct...'Blood Brothers' was the title of one of the TVD epis in season 1 right?

Oh and to answer your question about my previous reply...yes I have seen GurTi's 'Tip Tip Barsa Pani' segment! I'm so excited for the actual performance! We GurTi fans are probably going to DIEE! Blushing

The other PKYEK stuff looks awesomee! I loveee the first ArNaya sig, its too cutee! The blending looks fabbb =) The GurTi sig is super hot! The ShiRan sigs are adorable as always, especially the last two look stunning! To be honest, your sigs made me realize that ShiRan would make a great pair onscreen for some future show =)

JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

OMG Jennyyy I m speechless i don't where to start from Blushing Blushing Super Fabulous Update...Truly Magical Blushing I m completely bowled out by this update Day Dreaming Sigh!!! its Mesmerizing n Ravishing Simply Marvelous Blushing Blushing Blushing These Sigs Just stole my Heart....U are simply AMAZING Thank u so so so so so much for the BEAUTIFUL UPDATE Hug  Hug  Hug

So Pristine n Divine Day Dreaming

Man i simply loved these ones and The text is So moving n Soul stirring Heart Heart warming Day Dreaming
This Abhay Sid Sig is Superb They make a Super deadly combo....Love them Blushing And the Black n white effect u have given to it is simply Awesome....Heart

Thanks so much for your comments hun. They truly mean a lot to me;)
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Jenz Gorgouss update!<3 loved the ShiRan staff's the most:D
pls make moree on KaSh next timeEmbarrassed and on Arjun bijlani but alone:D

Thanks Sam. will make some KaSh and as well solo AB ones.

Originally posted by jasangel

love ur all updatesDay Dreaming
all shiran siggies r Fab. i can read sidra di's ff in ur siggs..Day Dreaming
u r amazinggggggggClap
want more n more shiran siggsHug

Thanks so much hun! Glad you liked them;)

Originally posted by aisha_1992

woooww beautiful update

OMG i love this one alot..beautiful pair..

IM with you. never watch this serial. but i feel ur feellings. 
gorgeous sig

aww perfect sig.. sachi... ohhh Day Dreaming

oohh y u remake yaara? ohhh its beautiful. awwwBlushing
btw i using both.. thanku thanku thanku

like last sig alot.. 

senorita

Thanks a ton Senorita! Glad you liked them:)

Originally posted by rima791

love the second sig of sid and abhay...just too good!!
amazingg arnaya one..just too damn fab..i love the ocloring!!
i like how you made the second one even more...there is just magic abt your b&w sigs..they jsut rock!!
adoarble sig of mohit and rait..i like this sig more than the other version you made!love the second shiran one !!

Thanks so much Rima;) I am glad you liked them and I liked this version of Mohit-Rati as wel;)

Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Hey been meaning to comment in ur gallery and then u update so fast lose track lol but ur creations are MINDBLOWING!!! Gurti without a doubt my fav always save them but they always turn out stunning lol but the ones u did for the world cup/pkyek and the AB siggy in ur previous update was amazing!

Thanks so much Roshni:) I am so glad you liked them::)

Originally posted by Julybaby22

O M G !
the abhay-sid sigs are soo hot! damn they burn my screen Blushing
abhay piya one is so dark & intense ..& V&V one was cute :) 

awesome merging in this sig ..they look soo cute Embarrassed

aawhh thats beautiful :)

HEAT ALERTT !!!LOL

but most of all ..i LOVED the ShiRan sigs... esp. these Embarrassed

text.. textures.. coloring.. pics .. everythings perfect Smile
i don't even have to say this but .. keep making more Wink

Thank you so much hun:) I am so glad you liked them:)

Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

Jennz !! =)

OMG !! u have again made me give a 1000000000000 watts smile sweetie !! <3 this is just a cutee update !! splendid workkk !! i always faint when you upate .LOL
Thanks for commenting backk to me !! Yeah I saw tip tip barsa.. Damnn didnt GurTi look hellllllaaaaa hott ? It was fabbb i was dead Day Dreaming Did you make siggz on it ? I think so .. 
Getting to the upate again great workk with the combinations !! the colors are always so cutee that you add and the pix are sooo fabb as well . i love the texture colors you put it!! 
PKYEK- awesome . haaha ..clash of the titans .. omg hawwt siggis !Embarrassed misha piya was sooo cutee !!
MJHT - all time favv . arti are soo cutee together and ur siggz make them look even hotterr!! sanayaaaa love herr
GuRTi- OMG. This is the besttt ... haha shoooo mesmerizing picxxxx greattt <3 
ShiRan- soooo hoot !! omg. they make a heckaaa good couplee Embarrassed...

Damnnn womannn !! You rockkk <33
Update soooooonn loveee xxxx 
muahhh 
Shilpa

Thanks so much Shilpa! I am so glad you liked them:) GurTi in tip tip is beyond HOT!

Originally posted by subia-17

jenny

fabulous stuffssClap Clap Clap

u never fail to take me to shiran landDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

n GURTI was hwat Embarrassed

i love d sanaya n arjun stuffs ahhh those are too adorable n gorgeousEmbarrassedlove them togetherTongue

Thanks so much hun. So glad you liked them:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *she_ratchetJulybaby22KriYaansh...

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cess-

Okay, so back with the comment for the latest update! LOL 

Abhay and Sid are like amazing! I just adore Sid; and the brothers are just really HOT! LOL But i just adore the abhay-pia sig. The colouring and choice of pics is just stunning! =) 

I wish I could say nothing is hotter, cuter and as amazing as ShiRan. Maybe there isnt, actually... ROFL but I have to say if a couple could ever come close, it has to be Sanaya and Arjun! They are just magic! Seriously!! You made 2 on them, and I could stare at the two sigs forever! Amazing colouring, choice of words, pics.... everything! absolutely perfect! And sometimes? I had always hoped she would be Niru! Imagine the chem... But oh well! =(

Okayyy!! So that's exactly what I meant by font... Gorgeous font, and it suits the sig sooo much! Amazing combo of pics, and the merging is just stunning Jen! I love this. I love Shilpa and the way she looks. I love Karan and the way he compliments her... That one's my fav! 

Is it just me, or most of ur sig just reminds me of Sidra's FF?? LOL Even the second one; 'take my hand' - I just remembered the last part of the last update! maybe in ur next update, you can make a sig with Shilpa standing next to a window, and Sid holding a rose, or smthing close to a corsage... That would be abs EPIC!! ROFL

See, the next one is also reminding me of the FF.... this is pathetic! ROFL Lifeless without you... exactly how Sid-shi is without one another! but this one is one of my top favs! Amazing colouring, greatly done... and the pics you chose... everything pretty much! LOL

Okay - so officially jens, I am gonna add this one to one of your best work yet! Like not only for ShiRan but YET! I am sooo inlove with it, I kinda have no words! ROFL 

http://i.imgur.com/Clx6c.png
^^ Just stunning. No words. Just, pretty much, amazing, perfect!

Andd... I officially announce the last one to my my most favourite Sig you've made on ShiRan... Officially the BEST ever! OMG Jens, The sig blew me away. Not only is the colouring divine and magical, but just the pics you chose, the way they both look, the impact of it... Words didnt need to describe the sig - even if you left out the words, it would still convey everything. With the text, it looks more than stunning... I am out of words! ROFLROFL

This has got to be one of my most fav update yet! Amazing stuff, truly! I just hope we get to see even more better things - ShiRan and arjun-sanaya as well! You make the best stuff on them. Really! 

Thank you thank you so much Cess I wish there was a bowing button where I could bow down to you for making my day everytime you post a comment. Thanks a ton. So means a lot to me;)Hug

Cess-

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cess-

Oh shooeesss!! Are you saying my comment has to be extra extra large because you updated yet again before I could unreserve? Ermm Oh well... still feeling overtly annoyed with myself for yesterday, but I should be back in a while for this. I have waaayyy too many things to say, and haven't even seen your new UD yet! 

I will be back! LOL BTW... dont bother! ROFL I will just come back and write out everything!! 

Would ya believe I'd be back so soon?? Anyway, I'm so totally annoyed that I forget pretty much everything I'd written yest, but I guess will start off fresh! This is for the second last update of yours... LOL @ ur note!! LOL - Who wouldn't like your work on them? Like seriously, I cannot tell you how amazing ur ShiRan collection has become over the last months. It's like pro stuff! LOL

Okay, so I would have skipped to KS but then I realised I need to comment on all the stuff as well! So first things first I just love Drishti whenever u make stuff of her. Not that I dont in general, ROFL but ur stuff makes her look even more beautiful than she already is. Seriously, the colouring and just about everything looks damn gorgeous! 

KaSh - I've never been so connected to them... But truly their chemistry is world apart. I had mentioned this elsewhere, Shilpa's portrayal of Riddhima left a benchmark no one managed to fulfil. And I liked both the other Riddhimas but not as much as I did Shilpa. Ur siggies on them are just stunning - especially the last one. Amazing colouring and text.. 

The anands are just amazing! They look soooooo cute together, dont they? And you used such a simple pic - I think its one of ur best work on them! Rahul and Muskaan were amazing, it's just unfortunate they never got their happy ending! But then again - It's DMG - no one else got the ending they deserved other than those who didnt deserve an ending... Okay sorry! ROFL I just somehow had to blurt it out! AB is just HOT! LOL I have the major crush growing for him. Sajan - It is an amazing one jen! Absolutely love the colour and everything with it! 

In the first comment - I literally ran through the first part - here I didnt realize I actually said a lot! LOL Finally!!! ShiRan - I feel so breathless whenever you update stuff on them - *Drama alert* ROFL But seriously.... before I even start - it is dammmnnn gorgeous! Now back to my routine... 

You have merged the pics sooo darn well in the first one. I mean seriously, I know these two scenes all too well, but I just love the way you made it look like I was hallucinating ROFL This is gorgeous; also love the colouring and the text - it really does suit the sig! 

The second one is just.... It's so amazing how u use words that connect to pics. I mean Sid's like holding a pic, and the words seem to match that. And the poses u took of Shilpa, it's like I can imagine the photos literally changing in the photo frame. But I dont favour the font too much. It's simplistic but I think it should be a little more authentic and 'curly' ROFL the cheesy sap that I am! ROFL

I adore the way u used the pics in the third one. It's like - simple pics, simple sig and yet so beautiful!

And they do! LOL Ya know? I probably think these two are the rare kind who can look cute and sexy at the same time. it's like they can be absolutely HOT, then they smile, and show you their sparkly eyes, and you ask urself if they were the people you saw in the first place! I love ShiRan's spark... it's just something else! =)

Your next sig just proves my exact point! Look at that smile and those eyes... Gosh, these two are soo adorable! Take a bite of my heart tonight - either I'm really having a memory loss, or I have never heard this lyrics from a song... If you made it up - ur a genius! Simple! LOL

I just looove the next one! It's like - simple and sweet. Just the types that make me smile! =)

The last two are just Stunning and my absolute favorites! But that second last one... it reminds me of sidra's FF... literally! I can imagine Sid's eyes when he stares at Shilpa, the phone calls, the 'unspoken attraction'... hapiness... it's sooo gorgeous! The last one, on the other hand, kinda makes me think about what will happen when they both realise their love for each other. ya know? Shilpa and Sid asking each other not to leave them? The fragile line they walk in, and yet that's the only road they know? Gosh... I dunno where the heck I am heading; but if it made any sense, That's exactly what I meant!

Ya know I loved it... Absolutely and utterly! Sorry for the late comment- i'm still pissed I lost all the stuff I wrote! Ouch But anyway! LOL I still have to comment on the new one! LOL

Thnak you thank you so much for commenting on both updates. They are a treat to read for me. I read it at least twice;) and it puts a huge smile on my face.Hug

Cess-

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
@ Sofia: Thank you so much!!

Originally posted by Dangelz

Beautifull update Jenny!

Thank you so much for making Abhay-Sid stuff! I love the second sig, especially the text =) If I'm correct...'Blood Brothers' was the title of one of the TVD epis in season 1 right?

Oh and to answer your question about my previous reply...yes I have seen GurTi's 'Tip Tip Barsa Pani' segment! I'm so excited for the actual performance! We GurTi fans are probably going to DIEE! Blushing

The other PKYEK stuff looks awesomee! I loveee the first ArNaya sig, its too cutee! The blending looks fabbb =) The GurTi sig is super hot! The ShiRan sigs are adorable as always, especially the last two look stunning! To be honest, your sigs made me realize that ShiRan would make a great pair onscreen for some future show =)

Thank you so much;) I think yes, it was in there in TVD. and yes, GurTi fans are gonna die very soon. Geet is so blah right now with whole MC but GurTi is just too hot!

Thank you so much Dangelz. That comment just made my day!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelzsofiaaax.

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
WELCOME JENNY =D XXXXXXXXX
Will send u Taanu caps tomorrow =D
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Haha. I wrote replies in warp speed as I want to update and after this update, I want to open the shop for 10 requests, but that will be later on;)

Thanks all for ur comments. means a lot.

Feel free to use

ArNaya:

The best pair of MJHT: Sheena and RV:

Arjun-Rati:

Rati:

SaJan:

Sanaya:

Navina:

Trio:

Nina:
Ian-Nina:

KaSh:

Maaneet:

ShiRan:

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Cess-blissfull-jas-Madiha.FateBeChanged* ~ Roshni ~ *AbhayVakil_1992shona.MagicalKash~*sindhu*~IndigoBluesshe_ratchetleeseunggilovemadhoshiyaan.nyctophiliaEuphoria.spiritcrimson26javeysofiaaax.Julybaby22Siddhi_U-No-PooRimsie.Monu-SunNaa.Sidra-Laiba-Lennienikita_88QueSeraSera-SilentLove-Sunshine Girl..-Jia-..Aquarius18AS..ragzz.-Fatima-sweet.melodyindian_beautyKriYaansh...notfadedawayHeavenlyBliss.indiandoll89

Go to top