India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 (Page 132)

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
love the second sig of sid and abhay...just too good!!
amazingg arnaya one..just too damn fab..i love the ocloring!!
i like how you made the second one even more...there is just magic abt your b&w sigs..they jsut rock!!
adoarble sig of mohit and rait..i like this sig more than the other version you made!love the second shiran one !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Hey been meaning to comment in ur gallery and then u update so fast lose track lol but ur creations are MINDBLOWING!!! Gurti without a doubt my fav always save them but they always turn out stunning lol but the ones u did for the world cup/pkyek and the AB siggy in ur previous update was amazing!

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 15 March 2011 at 8:05pm

JennyPenny

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
O M G !
the abhay-sid sigs are soo hot! damn they burn my screen Blushing
abhay piya one is so dark & intense ..& V&V one was cute :)

awesome merging in this sig ..they look soo cute Embarrassed

aawhh thats beautiful :)

HEAT ALERTT !!!LOL

but most of all ..i LOVED the ShiRan sigs... esp. these Embarrassed

text.. textures.. coloring.. pics .. everythings perfect Smile
i don't even have to say this but .. keep making more Wink

JennyPenny

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Okay, so back with the comment for the latest update! LOL 

Abhay and Sid are like amazing! I just adore Sid; and the brothers are just really HOT! LOL But i just adore the abhay-pia sig. The colouring and choice of pics is just stunning! =) 

I wish I could say nothing is hotter, cuter and as amazing as ShiRan. Maybe there isnt, actually... ROFL but I have to say if a couple could ever come close, it has to be Sanaya and Arjun! They are just magic! Seriously!! You made 2 on them, and I could stare at the two sigs forever! Amazing colouring, choice of words, pics.... everything! absolutely perfect! And sometimes? I had always hoped she would be Niru! Imagine the chem... But oh well! =(

Okayyy!! So that's exactly what I meant by font... Gorgeous font, and it suits the sig sooo much! Amazing combo of pics, and the merging is just stunning Jen! I love this. I love Shilpa and the way she looks. I love Karan and the way he compliments her... That one's my fav! 

Is it just me, or most of ur sig just reminds me of Sidra's FF?? LOL Even the second one; 'take my hand' - I just remembered the last part of the last update! maybe in ur next update, you can make a sig with Shilpa standing next to a window, and Sid holding a rose, or smthing close to a corsage... That would be abs EPIC!! ROFL

See, the next one is also reminding me of the FF.... this is pathetic! ROFL Lifeless without you... exactly how Sid-shi is without one another! but this one is one of my top favs! Amazing colouring, greatly done... and the pics you chose... everything pretty much! LOL

Okay - so officially jens, I am gonna add this one to one of your best work yet! Like not only for ShiRan but YET! I am sooo inlove with it, I kinda have no words! ROFL 

http://i.imgur.com/Clx6c.png
^^ Just stunning. No words. Just, pretty much, amazing, perfect!

Andd... I officially announce the last one to my my most favourite Sig you've made on ShiRan... Officially the BEST ever! OMG Jens, The sig blew me away. Not only is the colouring divine and magical, but just the pics you chose, the way they both look, the impact of it... Words didnt need to describe the sig - even if you left out the words, it would still convey everything. With the text, it looks more than stunning... I am out of words! ROFLROFL

This has got to be one of my most fav update yet! Amazing stuff, truly! I just hope we get to see even more better things - ShiRan and arjun-sanaya as well! You make the best stuff on them. Really! 

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Jennz !! =)

OMG !! u have again made me give a 1000000000000 watts smile sweetie !! <3 this is just a cutee update !! splendid workkk !! i always faint when you upate .LOL
Thanks for commenting backk to me !! Yeah I saw tip tip barsa.. Damnn didnt GurTi look hellllllaaaaa hott ? It was fabbb i was dead Day Dreaming Did you make siggz on it ? I think so .. 
Getting to the upate again great workk with the combinations !! the colors are always so cutee that you add and the pix are sooo fabb as well . i love the texture colors you put it!! 
PKYEK- awesome . haaha ..clash of the titans .. omg hawwt siggis !Embarrassed misha piya was sooo cutee !!
MJHT - all time favv . arti are soo cutee together and ur siggz make them look even hotterr!! sanayaaaa love herr
GuRTi- OMG. This is the besttt ... haha shoooo mesmerizing picxxxx greattt <3 
ShiRan- soooo hoot !! omg. they make a heckaaa good couplee Embarrassed...

Damnnn womannn !! You rockkk <33
Update soooooonn loveee xxxx 
muahhh 
Shilpa

JennyPenny

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
jenny

fabulous stuffssClap Clap Clap

u never fail to take me to shiran landDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

n GURTI was hwat Embarrassed

i love d sanaya n arjun stuffs ahhh those are too adorable n gorgeousEmbarrassedlove them togetherTongue

JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana86

The UD is so so damn gorgeous and i simply LOVED this one

SIMPLY GORGEOUS !!Big smile

as for the size LOLLOL i work on the same too find it comfortable Embarrassed

Thanks so much Aani! I am so glad you liked it:)

Originally posted by sidra2007

Jenny each Time i think this is ur best shiran sig ever - and each time you make something even more amazing!!! I love all ur creations!!

Esp this one - gonna put it in my dabba right now 

Thank you so much Sidra. I think this infact is a big compliment for me. Thank you so much! Means a lot to me!

Originally posted by monty22

jenny Hug

i love  this update.Tongue

all shiran siggies r Fab. i must have to say each siggie is related to sidra's ff. she had wrote on pages u potrayed that scene through siggies  perfect. i can visulized them......even more clearly. hats off to you........... Clap Star

this siggie remind me Adat hain woh chapter...........

among all update i love that update most....& sidra has used that perfect title 

this siggie is perfect for  situation...when they thinked about each other....... & how will be their life with out each other in future ? ...also suited for  scene in which sid saved shilpa from accident.........&  shilpa admitt her feelings for sid..

Fantastic............Clap

oh in shiran update i forgot to say about PKYEK & AB- sanaya  stuff..... all r amazing.........Clap

keep it up.

Thank you so much monty. Yes, a lot of sigs are inspired by Sidra's FF. She's just too good!

Originally posted by sidma_love

OMG Jen

Ur on roll wid ShiRan sigsLOL

And I am loving it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yesterday only I ve changed my dabba & I think I need to change it again Tongue LOL

Loved ALLLLLLLLLLLL the sigs HeartHeartHeart

But these 2 are my absolute favorite Embarrassed

Was she always this captivating ?Embarrassed

this sig is inspired by Sidra's FF 

I love love love her FF & Your Siggies HeartHeart Heart

^^ and dis one is just Mesmerizing Haiyeeee Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Loved d colouring , texture & d text u ve used EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Gonna churao everything Tongue

Luv ya HeartHeart

Thanks so much hun. I am so glad you liked them and thanks so much for using them!

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Amazingggggggggggg shiRan stuff Jenny
but i'll be waiting for KaSh stuff bbe, cause ur KaSh stuff makes my heart go hmmmmmmmmmm hehe.

Muah cant for the next update
do it soon though hehe

xx

Thanks so much Swancyl. So glad you liked them. Made twoKaSh sigs for the next update:)

Originally posted by nikita_88

Uff Day Dreaming

The ShiRan siggies are just amazing! They just keep getting better and better! 

I love this one in particular! 

Thanks so much Nikki! I am so glad you liked them:)

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Vivian vahbiz one is good......

Thank you!

Originally posted by sidsk

Jenny...I am totally speechless!! These three have to be your best ShiRan sigs ever!Day DreamingTotally brilliant!

And OMG!!! Do  even need to say how much I love this one?!! You have a given a beautiful picture to my words....

The others are also fab! Especially Sid-Abhay and ArNaya ones......

Thank you so much Sidra! Your comments mean a lot to me:) and Oh yes, I am gonna suggest ArNaya in your galleryLOL

Originally posted by ilovecolors

great styleee .. loved the update.

Thank you!
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Reserved for this update and the previous one

this time it was super fast Jenny :O:O:O:O well i am going out for a bit so i wont have enough time to edit it now as u know how "short" my post are ALWAYS ROFL therefore i will sit down relax-ing-ly ROFL and comment later :)

oo before i leave.. the one Aahu quoted (ShiRan) thats ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGG !! *dreamy* now slowly i am starting to like them over KaSh.. ShiRan looks adorablee together :) and that siggy is truly magical.. i guess shilpa made it look even more angelic .. just love tht piccy of her :D and last one HATSS OFF to u for the text Jenny ! Clap its the best text u have ever came up with till now ClapClapClap

damn why do i always end up writing long evn for my reserved post ROFL

Anywayss see ya ROFL
Thanks so much Sid:) Even your small comments meana  lot to me;) OMG. That's a huge compliment for me, if you are liking ShiRan over KaSh. thanks so muchh!!

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Wooww smashinggg creations Jenny!!
omgoshhh loveddddd the ArNaya sggs... esp the first one..
BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Other ones are mindblwinggg..!

Thank you so much hun! I am so glad you liked the ArNaya ones!

Originally posted by -Fatima-

soooooooooooooooo beautiful update pkyek stuff is amazing & arnaya onez too gosh wish sanaya was niru would be amazing show but sigh
shiran onez r amazing spl this one is my fav

b/w me'll pm u PiA stuff asap :)
awesome work
luv
Fatima

Thanks so much Fatima! Will hunt for Pihu and Anurag caps now and try to make something:)

madhoshiyaan.

Go to top