India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 (Page 131)

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Reserved for this update and the previous one

this time it was super fast Jenny :O:O:O:O well i am going out for a bit so i wont have enough time to edit it now as u know how "short" my post are ALWAYS ROFL therefore i will sit down relax-ing-ly ROFL and comment later :)

oo before i leave.. the one Aahu quoted (ShiRan) thats ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGG !! *dreamy* now slowly i am starting to like them over KaSh.. ShiRan looks adorablee together :) and that siggy is truly magical.. i guess shilpa made it look even more angelic .. just love tht piccy of her :D and last one HATSS OFF to u for the text Jenny ! ClapClapClapClapClap its the best text u have ever came up with till now ClapClapClap

damn why do i always end up writing long evn for my reserved post ROFL

Anywayss see ya ROFL

Edited by yulZ - 15 March 2011 at 7:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Oh shooeesss!! Are you saying my comment has to be extra extra large because you updated yet again before I could unreserve? Ermm Oh well... still feeling overtly annoyed with myself for yesterday, but I should be back in a while for this. I have waaayyy too many things to say, and haven't even seen your new UD yet! 

I will be back! LOL BTW... dont bother! ROFL I will just come back and write out everything!! 

Would ya believe I'd be back so soon?? Anyway, I'm so totally annoyed that I forget pretty much everything I'd written yest, but I guess will start off fresh! This is for the second last update of yours... LOL @ ur note!! LOL - Who wouldn't like your work on them? Like seriously, I cannot tell you how amazing ur ShiRan collection has become over the last months. It's like pro stuff! LOL

Okay, so I would have skipped to KS but then I realised I need to comment on all the stuff as well! So first things first I just love Drishti whenever u make stuff of her. Not that I dont in general, ROFL but ur stuff makes her look even more beautiful than she already is. Seriously, the colouring and just about everything looks damn gorgeous! 

KaSh - I've never been so connected to them... But truly their chemistry is world apart. I had mentioned this elsewhere, Shilpa's portrayal of Riddhima left a benchmark no one managed to fulfil. And I liked both the other Riddhimas but not as much as I did Shilpa. Ur siggies on them are just stunning - especially the last one. Amazing colouring and text.. 

The anands are just amazing! They look soooooo cute together, dont they? And you used such a simple pic - I think its one of ur best work on them! Rahul and Muskaan were amazing, it's just unfortunate they never got their happy ending! But then again - It's DMG - no one else got the ending they deserved other than those who didnt deserve an ending... Okay sorry! ROFL I just somehow had to blurt it out! AB is just HOT! LOL I have the major crush growing for him. Sajan - It is an amazing one jen! Absolutely love the colour and everything with it! 

In the first comment - I literally ran through the first part - here I didnt realize I actually said a lot! LOL Finally!!! ShiRan - I feel so breathless whenever you update stuff on them - *Drama alert* ROFL But seriously.... before I even start - it is dammmnnn gorgeous! Now back to my routine... 

You have merged the pics sooo darn well in the first one. I mean seriously, I know these two scenes all too well, but I just love the way you made it look like I was hallucinating ROFL This is gorgeous; also love the colouring and the text - it really does suit the sig! 

The second one is just.... It's so amazing how u use words that connect to pics. I mean Sid's like holding a pic, and the words seem to match that. And the poses u took of Shilpa, it's like I can imagine the photos literally changing in the photo frame. But I dont favour the font too much. It's simplistic but I think it should be a little more authentic and 'curly' ROFL the cheesy sap that I am! ROFL

I adore the way u used the pics in the third one. It's like - simple pics, simple sig and yet so beautiful!

And they do! LOL Ya know? I probably think these two are the rare kind who can look cute and sexy at the same time. it's like they can be absolutely HOT, then they smile, and show you their sparkly eyes, and you ask urself if they were the people you saw in the first place! I love ShiRan's spark... it's just something else! =)

Your next sig just proves my exact point! Look at that smile and those eyes... Gosh, these two are soo adorable! Take a bite of my heart tonight - either I'm really having a memory loss, or I have never heard this lyrics from a song... If you made it up - ur a genius! Simple! LOL

I just looove the next one! It's like - simple and sweet. Just the types that make me smile! =)

The last two are just Stunning and my absolute favorites! But that second last one... it reminds me of sidra's FF... literally! I can imagine Sid's eyes when he stares at Shilpa, the phone calls, the 'unspoken attraction'... hapiness... it's sooo gorgeous! The last one, on the other hand, kinda makes me think about what will happen when they both realise their love for each other. ya know? Shilpa and Sid asking each other not to leave them? The fragile line they walk in, and yet that's the only road they know? Gosh... I dunno where the heck I am heading; but if it made any sense, That's exactly what I meant!

Ya know I loved it... Absolutely and utterly! Sorry for the late comment- i'm still pissed I lost all the stuff I wrote! Ouch But anyway! LOL I still have to comment on the new one! LOL

Edited by Cess- - 15 March 2011 at 9:17pm

JennyPenny

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Wooww smashinggg creations Jenny!!
omgoshhh loveddddd the ArNaya sggs... esp the first one..
BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Other ones are mindblwinggg..!

JennyPenny

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
soooooooooooooooo beautiful update pkyek stuff is amazing & arnaya onez too gosh wish sanaya was niru would be amazing show but sigh
shiran onez r amazing spl this one is my fav

b/w me'll pm u PiA stuff asap :)
awesome work
luv
Fatima

JennyPenny

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
OMG Jennyyy I m speechless i don't where to start from Blushing Blushing Super Fabulous Update...Truly Magical Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing I m completely bowled out by this update Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Sigh!!! its Mesmerizing n Ravishing Simply Marvelous Blushing Blushing Blushing These Sigs Just stole my Heart....U are simply AMAZING Thank u so so so so so much for the BEAUTIFUL UPDATE Hug  Hug  Hug

So Pristine n Divine Day Dreaming

Man i simply loved these ones and The text is So moving n Soul stirring Heart Heart warming Day Dreaming
This Abhay Sid Sig is Superb They make a Super deadly combo....Love them Blushing And the Black n white effect u have given to it is simply Awesome....Heart

JennyPenny

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Jenz Gorgouss update!<3 loved the ShiRan staff's the most:D
pls make moree on KaSh next timeEmbarrassed and on Arjun bijlani but alone:D

JennyPenny

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
love ur all updatesDay Dreaming
all shiran siggies r Fab. i can read sidra di's ff in ur siggs..Day Dreaming
u r amazinggggggggClap
want more n more shiran siggsHug

JennyPenny

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
woooww beautiful update

OMG i love this one alot..beautiful pair..

IM with you. never watch this serial. but i feel ur feellings.
gorgeous sig

aww perfect sig.. sachi... ohhh Day Dreaming

oohh y u remake yaara? ohhh its beautiful. awwwBlushing
btw i using both.. thanku thanku thanku

like last sig alot..

senorita

JennyPenny

Go to top