India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 (Page 121)

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
amazingggg fab...love the india one...esp the text..i might steal the text!!
love the way aditi one came out...the coloring is gorgeous...
however...my fav is the lovene one...too damn good...the side cute comments by their head is just perfect!!!
i think i like the new sig size...i personally think its better than the other one...but their  are both awesome at the end of the day!!
mohit one is fab!! i always love your b&w sigs more than anything...they totally rock!!

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
soooooooooooooooo beautiful update jenny
AG one is my moet fav coloring is amazing on it using now SD onez r really fab the new size on them is really good
awesome work
luv
Fatima
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jenny1000

Thank youy thank you so much Sid! Your comments are one of those favorite things I love to read. You always put a smile on my face.:) Thank you so much. Ur long comments mean a lot to me and thank you so much for liking everything. I am def gonna make some Sanaya sigs in the next update!

awww Jenny that realli means alot to me Big smile me is soo happy that my comment brings a smile on ur face :) yippeeee LOL n omg sanaya siggy :O:O:O:O ab toh i am gonna be stalking ur shop even more now CoolROFL

n here comes another update YAYYY !! Gawd ur update alwayss makes me jump up and down so much woh bhi in gr8 pressure that i think i will break my floor Stern SmileROFL ok honestly telling ya the cricket on all of them which u have made till now ROCKSSS !! ClapClap more than the pics effect or anything the text stands out the best !! i simplyyy respect the text u put on those siggies :):):) Additi ome omggg :O:O:O:O she looks hawt !! haayeee that siggy is beautifull Jenny !! i am actualli loving that effect of urs Wink GC one i think i will leave this to the girls again ROFL but ya its hotter than anything else in this world LOL his expressions are realli strong yarr ;P girls bachke rehnaaa.. LOL eventhough i already know everyone has become his nishana ROFL KP one looks PERFECT !! these 2 looks gr8 together eventhough i find him adorable with khanak more but still loved that siggy.. the brightness effect wat can i say.. u know it.. YESS its I LOVEEE IT !! LOL n now the LOL one is the best one in this update ROFL i absolutely adore the concept.. haha it actualli made me laugh LOL it turned out soo natural :):):) that was an outstanding idea Jenny !! no doubt u are soo talented and creative Clap Clap Clap Clap Simran one this girl is reallli realli pretty.. she is cute aswell and wat not LOL lol aise inspector hogi toh the thieves will make endless crimes just to get caught from her or see her Stern SmileROFL haha jks.. n oieee is that a new serial of her :O:O:O they look innocent .. awww LOL SD one hayeeeeee now thats wat i can a dreamilicious siggy Day DreamingDay Dreaming both divazz together .. just rocked it out Day DreamingDay Dreaming DMG one mann i miss the old gang :( they were so fun to watch :)

last one I am definitely sure that after seeing this Paru wont be here in IF for 2 days Stern Smile n thats coz of u now :O:O:O:O becoz of this hawtilicious siggy .. LOL she will lose her mind :O:O wait before she sees this siggy let me call ambulance u know just in case she faints Stern SmileROFL haha that siggy is amazingg Jenny and thats a new thing OFCOURSE :D gr8 choice of pics like always.. its AWESOME !!
sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
oh and replying to your reply Jen. Yeah I hope they win against SA too! and you want Mayank Drashti pics of them together? and offscreen?
AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
OMG OMG
which one is myfvrt ohh im confused. love alll sigs.. g8 cloring and text..
esp the LNMJ casts sigs woooooww

senorita
KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
OMG Jenz Gorgous Update hun!<3
Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Ooh.... the Indian team sig is gorgeous! I love the colouring!! LOL And I love the text even moreee... It's like soo true! We make chances, and turn them to victories... Approve Okay, I have this insane patriotism because of the world cup - kinda weird, but I suppose it happens every time there is an event like this! LOL

I also adore the Simran Kaur one! I dont watch her show, but seriously, that sig makes me want to watch it! She's soo pretty and adorable at the same time! Shaurya and Dia are really lovable together. I seen some of their scenes, and I get the urge to watch it. I love the innocence that always seem to bubble up with them! 

Shilpa and Drishti! That one's a masterpiece! Love it, and everything about it. It's amazing! The yaadein one is really amazing too. I just dont connect to DMG as you guys do though; just coz I havent seen it initially - only started with the new interns arrived. Then it was downhill after Armaan's return... atleast the latter part of it! =(

But... I just realized how your sig are extra stunning every time they are not free for use! ROFL The one for Pari is just.... All I have to say is, a. she will lovee it for sure. b. Wish I could use it! LOL

Amazing - again. Like always - again. ROFL

P.S. Do you watch KMH?? Because if you do, I would looove to see your work on AA... These days, I am more than just obsessed with that show! LOL

Edited by Cess- - 11 March 2011 at 11:43am
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
eeeppppp

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

Go to top