India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 (Page 118)

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I'm so sorry to disrupt your flow of replies Embarrassed but of course my GOSH I just love love love the update, especially the RP sigs stand out like anything..she herself is gorgeous, and I absolutely adore the sigs you made on her Embarrassed I always do but for some reason, this time even more (:
And LOVE; the Damon ones LOL Gorgeous update Jenny Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremKiDeewani

Fab update. My fav are ViSu,ShiRan,VivAh & other stuff is awesome too.

Thank you so much! So glad you liked them!

Originally posted by sidra2007

Awesome update Jenny!!! Love everything!! Esp the ArNaya ones!!

This ones my absolute fav!! 

Keep rocking Jenny!! ClapClapClap

Thanks so much Sidra! I am so glad you liked them!

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Fab updateClap
i loved whole update everything is so beautifulBlushing

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by zeenia

Jenny I love the 2nd Shiran siggy! It reminds me of all the Shiran FF's we're getting the pleasure of reading!!Embarrassed

Great update as usual!

Thanks so much Zeenia! That was the idea behind it. Sidra's FF is too good. I am really inspired to make sigs for it!

Originally posted by sidma_love

Jenny

Awesome update !!

Loved d ArNaya & ShiRan stuff EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This one is my absolute fav

ShiRan HeartHeartHeart

Thank you so much hun! I am so glad you liked that sig!

Originally posted by aishix

JENNY! you're my inspiration ;/ Its KILLER updatee! <33333

All Rati sigs are beyond PERFECTION :) :)

This one is my most FAV:
^ I justt love 'em together, A perfect pair <3

Keep rockin' 

Love ya alots,
aishix

Omg, thanks so much Aisho! I am so glad you liked them. Ur comments mean a lot to me;)

Originally posted by -Fatima-

damn gorgeous update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Fatima!

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

OMGGGGG Gorgouss Update hu!<3 everythings looks just Perfect they way it IS!<3333

Thanks so much Sam!

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Fabbbbulousss creations Jenny!

omgggoshh the Rati ones are damn gorgeousss!!
also the ViSu nd ArNaya ones are MINDBLWINGGG!!
saved them..
keep it up like this!!

Thank you so much hun! I am so glad you liked them!

Originally posted by aisha_1992

woooow beautiful sigs.. like coloring alot.. esp in Arjun-Sanaya sigs

senorita

Thanks so much Senorita!

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Simply lovely stuff........awsm abhiya,maneet and rati stuff....loved them awl......

Thank you so much !!

Originally posted by rima791

love the monayajun pic!!! its adorable...can you pm me that one??
rati ones are wowww...esp the last one!!
aww arnaya onesare absolutely adorable...esp the second one..just love how it came out!!
vivah one is gorgeous...they make a cute couple!!

Thanks so much Rima! U love the ArNaya ones too.. Thety are simply amazing together!

Originally posted by cutelove1111

awesome update.
all siggys are amazing.
loved the shiran one.

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by .Yamini.

JENS!! omg omg amazing update girl!!

Im not a Sanaya or ArNaya fan but i LOVE the way you've blended those pics together...Embarrassed ur work on them is beautiful...Gurmeet Debina siggy is so cute..they look really nice together...AHH ViSu ones are soo cutee...Day Dreaming will deffo use something from that...but your Rati Siggys are the BEST...they look like heaven...you've coloured them so well!!! gosh

Can you pleaseee make something like that even on Arjun's latest pics? where he's in sunglasses..pleasee Embarrassed

Thank you so much Yams! Coming from a non-fan, this comment means a lot to me:) thank you so muchhh!!

Everyone keeps telling me that. What can I do? Rati is damn beautiful!

Yes, I will def make solo stuff on Arjun's new pics, esp in the sunglasses. He looks SO HOT!

Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

I love this one soo soo muchhh jenny;
^love the pics you chose :D

Thank you so much Ashu, but it  didn't turned out the way I think it would turn out. I need to work overtime on the ShiRan stuff;)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

YAYYY !! Jenny updated Cool i was dying of impatient thinking when you will update EmbarrassedLOL

n OOOOOOEMMGEEEEEEEEEEEE !! :O:O:O:O:O:O
Jenny is soo hate u for blowing my mind away everytime :O:O:O:O damnn those are the BESTTTESTT siggies ever Stern Smile i mean all of those AMAZINGG siggies TOGETHER Stern Smile i think my stopped beating Stern Smile n i dont know why i am still alive Stern SmileROFL

Jenny seriously yarr i just love allllllllllllllllllll of them :O:O normally i have about 3 or 4 favs in ur every update but this time toh i just LOVEDD all of them :):):):) all of them are my favs LOL

1st one is awwwish.. when i see them i just miss my frens :( just adore their friendship Big smile and the Rati ones are simplyy GAWJUSS !! Heart i just loved that effect u are using it Shocked its on ArNaya siggies aswell n Bhaggu they are like SOOOOO GOOD !! *claps nonstop*LOL the 1st one is my fav one in that category :) rati looks stunning and u have made her look even more beautiful <3 the text was like an icing on cake :P 2nd one is sooo damn stylish yarr Stern Smile i dont know it was the pics or the effect but its giving a classical look and i am sooo loving it to the core Cool arnaya ones my favs were the 1st two :D just PERFECTTT !! ur blending is SUPERB yarr.. it actualli looks like Arjun is singing for sanaya in both of them LOL  hayeee ! dreamilicious Day Dreaming Shiran ones do i even need to say anything ??? dudee u rcok it out everytimee when its shiran's turn Cool simply adore both of them but adore the 2nd more a bit more Tongue its soo cute :P Gurmina one omgg is that a new piccy ?? :O:O: they both look so good.. debo looks pretty and GC toh wat to say LOL he is hotter than a fire Stern Smile haina girls ROFL i'll leave it to the girls to continue ROFL ViSu ones awwwwwwwwwwwwweh !!! adorable pics :):):):) ok honestly even though i got so many favs in this update but when it came to effect on the siggies these ones comes at the top for me Star the bright and clear effect made it looks WOWish !!! mann their priceless expressions are soo damn good LOL ViVah - when i saw the article i was shocked :O but they both look gr8 together .. God bless them ^__^ ViSi one lol for some reason i loled at it LOL maybe it was their funny expression that make me crack up LOL it is INDEED a kodak moment Wink LOL !! ok i havent seen Sid-piya together ! never ever !! but the siggy u made last time and this one have made me fall for them ROFL i dont know why i am saying this Stern Smile but this one is just PERFECT !! the pics u chose made it look even more magical :O:O i am kind of shocked i loved them LOL but i am loving them soo much now after this siggy.. they Do look good together !! is the story going like VD?? Shocked

o looks like i am gonna leave a ramayan here aswell Stern SmileROFL but u deserve it Jenny Cool WOOP WOPP !! Gawd i am soo happy to see ur update LOL it always brings a smile on my face ClapClap u are realli inspiring Jenny :D hatss off to u and ur talent yarr ClapClap

Thank youy thank you so much Sid! Your comments are one of those favorite things I love to read. You always put a smile on my face.:) Thank you so much. Ur long comments mean a lot to me and thank you so much for liking everything. I am def gonna make some Sanaya sigs in the next update!

yulZ

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

I'm so sorry to disrupt your flow of replies Embarrassed but of course my GOSH I just love love love the update, especially the RP sigs stand out like anything..she herself is gorgeous, and I absolutely adore the sigs you made on her Embarrassed I always do but for some reason, this time even more (:
And LOVE; the Damon ones LOL Gorgeous update Jenny Hug

Haha, so I finally finished my flow of replies and now I am heading towards your shop. to leave a long update.

thank you so muchhhh!!

aishhh.

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
beautiful update jenny !
love the rati ones ! and visu ones the most !Big smile
Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
omggg .. i absolutely adore everythinggg <3
the 2nd rati sig is gorgeous!! ..ArNaya ones are fabb ..& the 2nd ShiRan one also is amazing! ..Vivian-Vahbiz one came out really pretty ;) ..& the ViSu ones are hott!

JennyPenny

26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Phlegmatic CC Captain

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
love the Rati and ViSu ones a lot

JennyPenny

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I'm kinda late, but not really... Ermm... well as long as I get my butt here before you update again, It's all good! LOL

Can I please just jump to commenting on ShiRan?? Okay, I wont! ROFL First things first, I realised this is one of your best coloured update ever! I mean all the sig, like ALL of them have a beautiful blend of colouring that makes me want to just stare at them... it's like really pleasant in the eye! 

The first one is just!!! I LOOOVE them all together!!! Like seriously, they are sooo cute; three is a crowd? I dont think so! But it's weird how Rati isnt a part of the gang... well not entirely. I dont see her with the three all the time! It would be complete with her there, dont cha think? But your sig on her are just gorgeous! I love her as an actress; she is sooo talented and pretty much one of the best actresses I've ever seen! 

ArNaya! Day Dreaming there is just that spark I kept talking about... It creeps out whenever I see them... They are just awesome together... like really. They compliment each other, and just the way they are... It's like, everyone knows them as mayank and gunjan - the bro-sis types. Then we see them offscreen. It's like those characters just cease to exist. I think that's the power of them chemistry. To be able to make people forget such prominent characters; these two would create the magic we have never seen before. Now I want them in a show!! NOW!! LOL

Phinally!!! ROFL YAY!! ShiRan... Omg, jen, I didn't realise how much I missed ur creation on them before seeing the two sigs. Ahh... I can go on and on about these two, but the bottom line is, they are what anyone would call perfect. The first one is just dreamy. Nothing more, nothing less... it's like perfection! But the second one!! You know that was just one of ur best work on them, dont ya? It's like.... *sighs*

They're just... the only one for you... ahhh.... you know, I used to love these two as soon as i saw their ring scene. I thought they would look just stunning together. When A--R fans made polls stating Sid-shilpa should be together, i didn't really mind it all that much - even if I was a siddhima fan. Then I realised it wasn't for the same reason I wanted them to be together, so I dropped the idea. Now when I see your work on these two, I realize how right I had been - they would look more than just stunning. It's like, some people are just meant to look so good with one another. I wish a PH sees this. Your sigs are like everywhere in the forum, I hope they just see it. One look, and they should be gone! ROFL

Okay, rest of the update, like I said before is just super amazing. The sid-Vivian is just.... AMAZING!! And the SId-piya... You realize by making those; you're actually making me crave for these two, knowing Sid is for panchi and pia for abhay? LOL But Sid is such a goood actor. I like Vivian too, but Sid is so powerful as Sid, that it kinda takes the limelight away...

Amazing amazing stuff Jen! I like love it! LOL Oh and yes!! ROFL Zak is Zaheer!! ROFL I tend to call them by their nicknames... I'm like a sport freak at times, so yeah... just too long names annoy me, so i call them by their short names. LOL - will PM ya! Thanks btw! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.JennyPenny

Go to top