India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 (Page 116)

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
damn gorgeous update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
OMGGGGG Gorgouss Update hu!<3 everythings looks just Perfect they way it IS!<3333

JennyPenny

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Fabbbbulousss creations Jenny!

omgggoshh the Rati ones are damn gorgeousss!!
also the ViSu nd ArNaya ones are MINDBLWINGGG!!
saved them..
keep it up like this!!

JennyPenny

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

YAYYY !! Jenny updated Cool i was dying of impatient thinking when you will update EmbarrassedLOL

n OOOOOOEMMGEEEEEEEEEEEE !! :O:O:O:O:O:O
Jenny is soo hate u for blowing my mind away everytime :O:O:O:O damnn those are the BESTTTESTT siggies ever Stern Smile i mean all of those AMAZINGG siggies TOGETHER Stern Smile i think my stopped beating Stern Smile n i dont know why i am still alive Stern SmileROFL

Jenny seriously yarr i just love allllllllllllllllllll of them :O:O normally i have about 3 or 4 favs in ur every update but this time toh i just LOVEDD all of them :):):):) all of them are my favs LOL

1st one is awwwish.. when i see them i just miss my frens :( just adore their friendship Big smile and the Rati ones are simplyy GAWJUSS !! Heart i just loved that effect u are using it Shocked its on ArNaya siggies aswell n Bhaggu they are like SOOOOO GOOD !! *claps nonstop*LOL the 1st one is my fav one in that category :) rati looks stunning and u have made her look even more beautiful <3 the text was like an icing on cake :P 2nd one is sooo damn stylish yarr Stern Smile i dont know it was the pics or the effect but its giving a classical look and i am sooo loving it to the core Cool arnaya ones my favs were the 1st two :D just PERFECTTT !! ur blending is SUPERB yarr.. it actualli looks like Arjun is singing for sanaya in both of them LOL  hayeee ! dreamilicious Day Dreaming Shiran ones do i even need to say anything ??? dudee u rcok it out everytimee when its shiran's turn Cool simply adore both of them but adore the 2nd more a bit more Tongue its soo cute :P Gurmina one omgg is that a new piccy ?? :O:O: they both look so good.. debo looks pretty and GC toh wat to say LOL he is hotter than a fire Stern Smile haina girls ROFL i'll leave it to the girls to continue ROFL ViSu ones awwwwwwwwwwwwweh !!! adorable pics :):):):) ok honestly even though i got so many favs in this update but when it came to effect on the siggies these ones comes at the top for me Star the bright and clear effect made it looks WOWish !!! mann their priceless expressions are soo damn good LOL ViVah - when i saw the article i was shocked :O but they both look gr8 together .. God bless them ^__^ ViSi one lol for some reason i loled at it LOL maybe it was their funny expression that make me crack up LOL it is INDEED a kodak moment Wink LOL !! ok i havent seen Sid-piya together ! never ever !! but the siggy u made last time and this one have made me fall for them ROFL i dont know why i am saying this Stern Smile but this one is just PERFECT !! the pics u chose made it look even more magical :O:O i am kind of shocked i loved them LOL but i am loving them soo much now after this siggy.. they Do look good together !! is the story going like VD?? Shocked

o looks like i am gonna leave a ramayan here aswell Stern SmileROFL but u deserve it Jenny Cool WOOP WOPP !! Gawd i am soo happy to see ur update LOL it always brings a smile on my face ClapClap u are realli inspiring Jenny :D hatss off to u and ur talent yarr ClapClap

JennyPenny

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
woooow beautiful sigs.. like coloring alot.. esp in Arjun-Sanaya sigs

senorita

JennyPenny

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Simply lovely stuff........awsm abhiya,maneet and rati stuff....loved them awl......

JennyPenny

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
love the monayajun pic!!! its adorable...can you pm me that one??
rati ones are wowww...esp the last one!!
aww arnaya onesare absolutely adorable...esp the second one..just love how it came out!!
vivah one is gorgeous...they make a cute couple!!

JennyPenny

cutelove1111 IF-Dazzler
cutelove1111
cutelove1111

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
awesome update.
all siggys are amazing.
loved the shiran one.

JennyPenny

Go to top