India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 (Page 105)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cess-

ooh crap. I missed the last update? seriously? This is all because of you! Hmph! U update soo damn soon, one day I dont visit the forum, and I missed it! LOL... amazing update the last time around.... like super amazing... special mention to your sanaya and arjun sigs! *DEAD*... they're gorgeous together, there is something that sparks when i see them... Like rati and mohit are amazing, but just these 2, somehow 'collide' LOL!! Haha, thank you so much.. Yes, yes, the sparks between these two is something else. As soon as I put the sig together, I was like damn, ArNaya are magical!LOL

But! But... this one, i have to admit - I loved even better!! 'My heart heard itself shatter' okay, did you make that up, or is it from a song (i dont recognise it for some reason)... coz if you made up that line, i will be forced to bow down!! LOL... B.r.i.l.l.i.a.n.t. Absolutely stunning line... sooo strong and so speaking! Every goddamn DE sig is just... no. words. Seriously... seriouslyyyy.... WOW! Blew me away! Especially the last one... the moment you dont feel anything.... sooo amazing!Thank you so much. Nope, it's not from a song. I made up the line. Thank you so muchhh!!

And I hate katherine will my being and atom ROFL but... the first sig of her and damon was just OMG! The colouring, texture, and words! This one has got to be the best thing you've made on TVD! Okay, maybe not the bestest, but in the top 3 undoubtedly! You fooled me once, my mistake - but never again! WOW! Damon - he needs a hug and lots of love... and what is with this one month crap! uff, I just hate the stupid breaks... why are they making this so difficult, like really! Is it not okay to just show it once a week?!? It's not like we're asking for more, that now they're giving us less! Ugghhh Dead Thank you thank you so much.. Yes, seriously what;s with CW? annoying channel!

I think katherine should end up with Stefan? Stern Smile Okay, so I'm being desperate, but whatever! Seriously anyone will work, but please just give us Elena! Elena and Damon, Katherine and Tyler, Jeremy-Bonnie... and we're good... I'll be one happy girl! LOL btw, Tyler and Caroline sig is a KILLER! They're just HOT! Thank you soo sooo muchhh!! Yes, just give us Damon -Elena. That's all we need.

Amazing update as ever... I'm tired of saying that, but I dont have much of a choice.. Ermm ROFL There; made up for last time's miss! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

Jennz =)

What can I say? Yet another stunningly gorgeous update sweetie! I am amazed! The VD ones were THE BEST! I loved the coloring the texts everything! You simply rock.Embarrassed Truly! Goddess of Siggie Making... JAI HO!LOL Hail Jenny!LOL LMAO! But seriously stunning update sweetx! Loved it. <3 Keep up the awesome work! Update soon xx

Shilpa

Thanks so much Shilpa! I am so glad you like them and thanks for the awesome compliment! Means a lot to me!

Originally posted by monty22

Jenny Hug
what should i say? like cess said all time we said again that ghisi pitti line to u........D'oh
"amazing update" LOL 
i think i need to find few dhaansoo words......Ermm ROFL

loved all TVD stuff.....Clap i love all Delena siggies....... like all girls said plzzzzzz make solo siggy on Damon.......Day Dreaming

parasi baba siggie bo saazoo che.......Thumbs Up LOL 

keep it up. love u dear.Tongue

Thanks so much Monty. Will def make Damon stuff and KW photo shoot stuff. I have it saved in a folder, but have had no time to go through them yet.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Thanks to all the people that liked the update!

Originally posted by sidma_love

Jenny

Thank uuuuuuuuuu 4 d Indian Cricket Team Siggies HugHug

Awwwww Irfan Pathan Embarrassed

Nice to see him in dis sig
He is not in d WC squad Unhappy
I miss him Cry

And Yesssssshhhh we r d CHAMPIONS Big smile
WE WILL WIN

Chakde India !!!

Thanks so much Sidma_love. Yes, we have to win. I have too many expections. We have to come in Super 8, play well and take away the cup! It's also Sachin's last WC, so we have to make it grand. Gonna miss him so much:(

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Jenny...................Awesome, loved it

T20 Worlcup celebrations!!!!!!!!!! Loved it.
Wish & hope our guys WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! Yes, I'll be updating regualry on WC stuff. 

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

JENZIE!!!! You make Team India sigs and more than half of those players arent even playing :O AISA BLUNDER NAHI KARTE specially when the sigs are SSOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!! And the blend is SOOO SUPER WELL. And the text even better. I AM LOVING the Team India sigs. I ll pass you the right pics so maybe you can make one quick one again :$ LOL. But you have done a great job!! Hug

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO INDIAAA!!! Party And I hope your coming soon, Jen cuz the snacks and drinks are waiting @ Anu's house ;) lol.

Hey Anku.. LOLLOL I typed it and I liked those pics, cause it's a display of champions man!! But yeah, please pass over the right pics. Include Sachin in it.LOL

Thanks so much! I might miss the WC. At the moment, our plans are on hold:(Cry

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

LOL im glad indians at IF showd a lil of WC excitement too! :P
other wise we were alone going mad! LOL
Anyways!
Pretty sigs! Keep it up! :D

Thank you for liking them!

@ Sofia: Thanks for liking the sig!

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Gorgous Update Jenny in love with Damon and Elena siggys<3 and ur text are amazing<3

Thanks so much Sam!

Originally posted by sweet.melody

loveeee the India Cricket Stuff!!! The coloring look sooo good. Saving and will deffo use! Big smile

Hope the Indian guys win this WC! 

Oh and when and if you make a sig of the Indian cricket team again, can you use the text One Billion Hearts. One Wish. on it please?

Thanks so much Shilpa and thanks for using. Your wish is my command. Check the next update!

Originally posted by mjht_one

beautiful update yaar
wow ur so damn good gilfriend

Thanks so much hun!

Originally posted by monty22

jennyHug 
awesome siggy  Clap
yay go india go.i hope we will win this WC........Tongue

Thanks so much Monty! I really hope we bring home the cup with Sachin's last WC.

Originally posted by rima791

omg!! i love both of the sigs!!! esp the first one!!!  i hope india also wins!!

Thanks so much Rima!

Originally posted by NIDIZ

Awesome creations..

Thank you Nidiz!

Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

OMFG! Indian cricket . Awesomeeeeeeee Jennnnzzzz. Love dat. Oneof the bestss update eva... Love crickett!

Thanks so much Shilpa! Btw, do you know you are using two sigs of Mohit that are the same?LOL

Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

Jenny,your colouring is soooooooo GORGEOUS!I Just love it :D make more sigs on this colouring...IT PERFECT!

Thanks so much Vrins!

Originally posted by -Aliya-

I love this update!! I want to see more sports stuff from ya! It so suits yoursig styles! =)

Thanks so much Aliya!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sofiaaax.aftermath..

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Hey Jenny i m so so sorry i havent been able to comment here lately but was kinda tied up but i gotta see 3 updates at a go!!Tongue and Wow they were as usual amazing !!  I simply am loving the new things u are trying wont post the caps of those siggs i loved i know page loading gets crazy but  the most absolute favs of the last 2 UD's have to be TVD [ the entire lineup]  esp the sepia toned Stefan Katherine one Day Dreaming that is GORGEOUS !!!
The Indian cricket team love love love the effects

P.S - can u help me with some caps I want some ShiRan & KaSh caps but the quality sucks Embarrassed

JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cess-

Eeeekksss!!! OMG!! You made it.... YAY!

Amazing siggies Jen! You like really need to make more on sports, only coz, you are brilliant even there! The colouring, texture, everything... It's like sooo perfect! Thank heaven there is finally some Sig on the Indian Cric team - like seriously, there wasn't even one sig on our team about a couple of days ago... LOLThank you so much! Yes, I noticed that and I had recieved a PM just recently and I was like hmm. time to get on the sig box.

Amazing work! T-20 was the most special win for me... I still remember Sree's catch and the reaction... It will always remain special... But I miss my team! =( everyone just drifted away... Especially miss Robin and Irfan... those two were the jaans of the T-20 WC, and now, there isnt a clue of them... I hope they will be back in 2015!  Yeah, I am surprised that many people are not there. I sincerly hope whatever team we have, it's enough to win the WC.

Simply stunning, brings back very fond memories! Thanks Jen for them! I am sooo glad you made it! Hug
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana86

Hey Jenny i m so so sorry i havent been able to comment here lately but was kinda tied up but i gotta see 3 updates at a go!!Tongue and Wow they were as usual amazing !!  I simply am loving the new things u are trying wont post the caps of those siggs i loved i know page loading gets crazy but  the most absolute favs of the last 2 UD's have to be TVD [ the entire lineup]  esp the sepia toned Stefan Katherine one Day Dreaming that is GORGEOUS !!!

P.S - can u help me with some caps I want some ShiRan & KaSh caps but the quality sucks Embarrassed

Thank you so much Aahana! It's not a problem at all! Sure, sure. Which caps do you need? Do you want me to send you like a bulk of HQ caps? Any scene u are looking for?

QueSeraSera

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Originally posted by aahana86

Thank you so much Aahana! It's not a problem at all! Sure, sure. Which caps do you need? Do you want me to send you like a bulk of HQ caps? Any scene u are looking for?

Jen thanks so much Oh i m not looking for any particular scene at all a bulk will be fine rather helpful for further UD's it would be so great thanks so much Jenny Hug
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Thanks guys for all the comments, and apperications! It means a lot to me.

Feel free to use

The blueeeeee babies:

Sid-Piya: I think Sid and Sukirit so beautiful together! It showed in their off screen pic and as I was watching DID double stoday, Shamiak sang I am alive by Celine Dion in his own voice, so the sig is kinda inspired by the song! Might make a VM on it, not on them though. they need more scenes! plus, if they are going VD way, I'll have a problem. cause VD, I am shipping Damon-Elena ONLY, so it may be a problem here. enough blab

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-shona.* ~ Roshni ~ *AbhayVakil_1992ramsha_002Enigma.aa123.80-Laiba-Rimsie.yulZsofiaaax.mishti_17-Fatima-sweet.melodyQueSeraSeranikita_88KriYaansh...aftermath..serendipity.

Go to top