Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spiritcrimson thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome :D Jenny, am I allowed to request? If so, then I'd like to reserve this spot :-D

Edited: OMG, first time I'm requesting from someone, and I'm glad I'm requesting from you cause you freaking Awesome with your sigs and your coloring. Okay, so here I go with the pics. It's basically an Arjun Shweta request πŸ˜†

Text: If I could tell you just one thing, it would be that I love hearing your voice, & your smile just happens to brighten my day.

If the text is too long, you could use something of your own, something which you feel might go well with the pics :-D

It would be great if you could try to match the coloring for these pics :-D
Hope the pics are okay, if not, I can give you different pics. Just let me know :D

And do personalize the sig for me please :D Something like for rachna or something :D

Omg, can't wait! I'm sooo excited! πŸ˜›

Edited by utfracks - 13 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
FREAKKK!!

Reserved for request

edit:

OMGG Jenssss πŸ€— ..your latest update is simply beautiful...the Sajan/Sanaya/NiAn stuff looks absolutely beautiful and what makes me happy is that you are open πŸ˜ƒ i cant wait to request , so

here i go

for text..u can put whatever u think is suitable..also saying For Ragini
MoNaya pics on top plz 😳
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 13 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Great update, Jen! LOVE all the TVD stuff, they're always your best.πŸ‘ Sorry I haven't replied for your past few updates, have been a bit busy with midterms and all.

Are mytho reqs allowed? If so, RES, if not, that's fine...good luck with the reqs!

Yes, it is. I forgot to write them in:) and Gurmina are there as well:)

JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Before I post any request, I wanted to know if I was still a regular or not? πŸ˜†

yes idiotπŸ˜† and I hope the regulars don't ask such questions in the futureπŸ˜†
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Jenny question - can I request? If i can reserved πŸ˜³

Overall good luck with the reqs i'm sure they'll turn out great! πŸ˜Š

Yes, you can Rosh.πŸ˜ƒ I am def gonna extend those 10 requests to unlimited. cause I have got too many regulars. It gives me a chance to do someething for all those that comment:)
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: utfracks

Awesome :D Jenny, am I allowed to request? If so, then I'd like to reserve this spot :-D

yup, def allowed to request.πŸ˜ƒ for me, u are a regular. I see you always in my gallery with such long comments:)

@ Shilpu: thanks yaar. will def do so :) cannt wait for the match on sunday. hopefully we win!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

- Regulars ONLY. I have a pretty good track on the regulars here, so I am only allowing them to request.
- I am not gonna be picky on the pics, because I can work with low HQ as well, but have the pics without scratchmarks or ones that are like tiny size and I have to pixelate them.
- no KaSh/KaSu/KaJen - NO CMG in general. Exceptions to the rule: ShiRan, RM, Mishti, Drashti, KW, Shilpa, Mayank
- Tellywood is most preferred. No bollywood pls unless u want the most ugly sig. and yes, TVD, Twilight is allowed. ( and to make an exception to the rule, I'll make Stefan-Elena stuff if it's a req)
-Pics: You can give me as many as u like. but I won't be using all of them so star the ones u def want in the sig.
-Please give me a small text, otherwise let me pick it. 
- Let me know if you want it personalized or not.
- I don't make avatars, non animated or animated, so don't request pls. 
- Please use at for atleast a day + longer. U know it takes a lot of work on this. if u don't like it, then I can do a re-work for you. But of course, I close down almost 30 different versions before I present you yours, so but yeah, people may not like it.
- If you want a merged sig, then provide pics:)
- that;s about it. I doubt I am missing anything

and yes, mythos are allowed as well as GurminaπŸ˜ƒ and plz edit ur reserved posts ASAP.

- ONE req per person.

so the thought was 10 reqs, but I have too many regulars and I can work well under pressure, so am giving everyone ( regulars) a chance to request:)

Table list:
1. Janu-Pg 136
2.Meera-pg 136
3.Chavi-pg136
4. Rachu-pg136
5. Rags-pg 136
6.Nikki-pg138
7. Aani-pg139
8.Senorita-pg 139
9.sofia-pg139
10.Luv_wacko-pg140
11.  Anku ( not a req)-but priorty-pg140
12. Shona-pg140
13. Sneha-pg140
14. Fatima-pg140
15. Sam-pg140

OPEN until pg 142. go ahead request.

Edited by jenny1000 - 13 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
SO offended πŸ˜› πŸ˜† I'll edit that post sometime tonight with my request then πŸ˜‰ 😳 Thanks Jenz πŸ€— Edited by indiandoll89 - 13 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH-EM-GEE today's my luckyyyyy day!  πŸ˜†

First Amna opened her gall and I reserved a spot there, and now you Jens! Yayyy! I'd like to think I'm somewhat of a regular here, so that's why I'm reserving for a req. πŸ˜†

RESERVED! Will edit asap! I already know what I want in mind, just need to go hunt down pics =)

- - EDITED - -

Here are the pics:

Text: Vivian, Vishal & Siddhant - The Hot & Deadly Hunks of PKYEK

If you can come up with a better text than mine for the 3 PKYEK men, then go ahead =)  I don't mind at all.

Please somewhere on the sig put 'For Dangelz'

Thanks so much in advance Jenny! πŸ€— Its always a pleasure requesting from you =)

Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

yup, def allowed to request.πŸ˜ƒ for me, u are a regular. I see you always in my gallery with such long comments:)

@ Shilpu: thanks yaar. will def do so :) cannt wait for the match on sunday. hopefully we win!

Yayy thanks a ton. I'll edit my request in a while, need to go on a hunting spree now for pics πŸ˜†