Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 - Page 90

Posted: 13 years ago
I love this one soo soo muchhh jenny;
^love the pics you chose :D
Originally posted by -Fatima-

soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful update love KW,SA & damon onez the most
b/w jenny can u make some AG stuff from her new picz?
Thank you so much Fatima! Yes, I will be making stuff of hers on the next update. Thanks for Pming the pics!

Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

aweosme work adore delena and TAT sigs

Thanks so much dear!

Originally posted by sidma_love

Jenny

Awesome update !!!

Loved each & every sig β€οΈβ€οΈ

But my favs has to b d KW , SA & ShiRan Siggies πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Thank u soooo much 4 d KW sig πŸ€—πŸ€—

Its Hot & Sexy β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Shona's sigs r gorgeous πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

& ShiRan sig is Mesmerizing πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Shona & KW my angel's πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Missing dem alottttttt πŸ˜­ 

Hope dey come back soon.... 

EDITED -

I was so lost in my ShiRan land dat I forgot to comment on a cricket sigs πŸ˜†
They r toooooooooo good 
Love dem to d core <333
Specially d 2nd one Usain Bolt action is soo cute 
I am so gonna use it πŸ˜› 

Luv ya
Harshita β€οΈ

Thanks so much Harshita for liking the entire update and for using the sigs! Means a lot.

Originally posted by nikita_88

OMG Jenny This update is fabulous!! 

Damon Swooning here! OMG they are just too hot!! 

The SA and KW siggies are fab and all the PKYEK! 

Thank you so much hun! I am gonna go to Ladoo forum and make some Dia-Sharuya stuff soon, so watxh out for it!

Originally posted by -Sofia-

FABBBBB UPDATE JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVED PKYEK,SHILPA,KW,MANEET ONES =D
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you so much Sofia!

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

beautiful work hun:) LOVE the delena sigs:)

Thanks so much Sneha! Means a lot to me!

Originally posted by indiandoll89

Awesome sigs Jenz! πŸ˜ƒ I loved the Damon/Delena ones πŸ˜›

The PKYEK ones were really nice too! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much Meera! Means a lot to be!
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

Jennyyyyyyy! :D
OMG STUNNING Work here :D

i dunno to much abt cricket :P but love how the cricket sigs turned out :D
OMG Lord...the Ian ones r so freaking hot :D
and OMG OMG OMG Daren-Shai :O :O :O OMG Tell me do they get togther :O WOWWWWWW The sigs on them r utterly awesome...n they look freaking niceeee together :D

AWWWWWW Shilpa ones r sooooooo DAMN GORGEOUS :O I Loveeee her 2nd sig a lot! :D

love all ur stuffs here :D ur colouring is killing dude <3

Thanks so much Vrins!  I am so glad you liked them. This was from Promo Shoot of the new season. There is another pic of them as well, which I will use soon in the next update! and will def make some KaSh stuff so watch out for that!!

Originally posted by cutelove1111

awesome update,
i don't have a word to describe it.
just love IndCricket siggy.
i hope we win the WC.
also love other siggys too.

Thanks so much  hun! means a lot to me!

Originally posted by aisha_1992

OMG beautiful sigs.. like coloringalot alot
btw im waiting for MohitRati sigπŸ˜•.. 

senorita

Thanks so much Senorita! I will def include Mohit-Rati in the next update as I keep forgettening about them!

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Goshhh In lovve with Damon siggys<333 he is sooo HOWWTTTT

Thanks so much Sam. Means a lot to me!

@ Vrins: They are in Season 3, and then Season 4 in the summer..

Originally posted by rima791

loving the second sig of the cricket team!!
the pose is aweomse and diff!! 
damon oens are HOT!! loving them so so much!! can't pick a fav at alL!! geez...
i love both of the delena ones...esp the second one...truly wowww!!!
KW sig is adoarble!!
maaneet ones are gorgeosu...love them both!! i would say b&w def rocks more!!
pkyek family sigsare wonderful...so adoarble!!

Thanks so much Rima! I am so glad you like them!!

Originally posted by sweet.melody

goshhhhh the cricket sigs blow me away each time Jen!!!! How do you make them look so amazing? Like I support India and want them to win and all, but your sigs just make that feeling grow! :D

Amazing text as well, I'm def. gonna use them!

Everything else looks awesome as usual <3

Thanks so much Shilpa! I am so glad you like them.:) I hope we win this weekend's match too and I'll def make some more out of the pics you PMed me..

U think u can PM me some Mayank-Drashti pics?

Originally posted by Julybaby22

wow amaazing coloringgg on the sigss <3 
esp the first cricket one!  ..// awhh the KW sig is soo cute😳.. can you plz PM me those pics?? πŸ˜Š
rest of the update is rocking as usual  ..Damon sigs are HOT!! πŸ˜Ž
& Shilpa.. PKYEK gang & all too .. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hi. Thank you so much for liking the stuff! Yes, I will def PM you those pics. It's from his showtime magazine!

Originally posted by Cess-

Uff! I missed the last update again??? Seriously! Okay, so I do have a very valid reason - it being I didn't log in last night, and since you update almost every day, I missed it! Ughhh! I am glad it wasn't a huge one...  Haha, yeah I have been updtaing almost everyday. what can I do? I open PSP up and end up making in a bulk.

Okay, now done with my ranting! 🀣

Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkks!!!! OMG!! Jenny I just love you! OMG!! LOL! I looove the Usain Bolt pose... It's just sooo cute... I like burst out laughing when I saw it, then hoped soemone will use it to make a sig. I cant believe you did it without me even having a break a sweat!!! 🀣 I just adore it... I am soooo using.. maybe till the end of the WC!! LOL... It's just stunning.. and the other one too! Ahhh! Our team is soo cute aren't they? Oh have a sugg; if you have time. I am like a huge huge fan of Zak... if you're bored, and have nothing better to do, and ya know? feel like making sigs... *I am good at pursuading people* (no need to burst my bubble if it was a fail... just pretend you never read it! 🀣) Okay, so in short, I was hoping to have Zak's sig, along with Yuvi.... they're like awesome and all! πŸ˜† Can you PM me the pics? I am confused over Zak? Zaheeer? PM me the pics and I'll def make some. I am so glad you liked the sig!

Okay done with the cric! πŸ˜† Damon... hotter than the sun, or hotter than the hottest thing in this planet, universe and beyond! πŸ˜... he's just a ladykiller! β˜ΊοΈ omg, Ian, if only you were mine... β˜ΊοΈ okay over! 🀣 DE are magic. Everything about them is amazing, everything is just more perfect than just plain perfect. They NEED to be together. I hate how we have to wait for it though!! πŸ₯Ί DAMON is just out of this world. NO ONE can compare to him but then again damon would not been this hot if Ian was not playing the role. Ian makes Damon hot! If that makes sense.. Yes, DE need together already.. How much longer did April 7th?

Wahi is sooo amazing... I love that guy! And your sig made him look even hotter! Seriously, amazing colouring, and plain old stunning... SA - she is someone any girl would be jealous of. Just the way she smiles, her grace and style... I love her just for who she is; its a completely different thing that she is an amzing actress as well!
 I love him too. He's adorable and a sweetheart. I been his fan since Remix. My first crushhhh! Yes, SA is just like outstanding and when you merge two amazing people together, you get ShiRan!Love these two. Someone should already sign them on!

When together these 2 are magic! I missed your work on them... glad to see that sig... There is a spark to it, a really amazing feel to it... dunno how to describe, but seriously... I love it! You know, my friend told me they would look odd together for some reason, and even if I knew that is the most insane thing ever (exagerated! 🀣) I tend to think about it.. then I see your work on them along with others, and it completes my theory. How can they look odd, when they are just perfect together?? Seriously these 2 are magic... I cant get over them... and that's no a very good thing!! πŸ€“ They define perfection, that's all I can say. I mean, I feel more chemistry and more passionate in the sigs I make then, and with anyone else. They would be LETHAL baby. They would set the world on fire!

Okay, finally donee!! YAY!! made up for the last miss.... You're awesome Jen - but you already know that! πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Cess! As I already said, your comments truly mean a lot to and I read this at least twice.😳
Originally posted by aahana86

OMGGGG Jenny this UD is fantastic 😍 its so so incredible

Indian cricket - i love love love the boys in blue siggs esp the first one that simply is gorgeous gal Thank you so much Aahana!

TVD - Ian... shirtless 😍πŸ€ͺ☺️  darn that guy is so delicious its should be held against πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i swear few people have the kind of ability to make me think that and he def is among them and i loved the siggs the effects are so awesome 😎  i swear when it comes to Ian i think if we simply write something on a cap of his too it would work ... who cares whats done with the sigg when that guy is there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†u just look at  HIM !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes, yes. I was just telling cess there, that Damon is Damon only due to Ian. Oh, it was so hard not to faint and drool while making those sigs!

Shai & daren those are sweet - hmm havent watched the show but i loved the siggs 😊 Oh ,y ou should watch it. It's like teenager type where the lead pair are parents but they still haven't gotten to be one yet. It's pretty cool show.

KW SA & Maaneet - like can anyone ever match upto you when it comes to siggs of these ? i think not simply the best maker when these ppl are concerned i swear i havent seen anyone make more pretty siggs of em like u  Thank you so much Aahana. This comment of yours has really made me happy. it means a lot:)

& lastly PKYEK - cool stuff Jen am so awaiting the next UD already and yes that pm with the  ShiRan & KaSh pics link 😳  am planning another UD this week would be glad if u could help me with those pics pls 😊

Love,
Aani

Originally posted by indian_beauty

Jenny what a gorgeous update!!!

Love all the siggs especially my KW sigg...its HOT n SEXY ☺️☺️☺️
 of course the ShiRan n Shona siggs are beautiful😳😳

and the cricket siggs are AMAZING!!!!

as usual fab job πŸ‘

Thank you so much hun for liking the sigs! There will be def more kW stuff, as I have only made one sig, on him with those pics nad those pics are HOT!

Originally posted by jasangel

ShiRan r just amazinggggggggg
thnks jenny😍😍

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by monty22

jenny πŸ€—
😲 ohlalala it's an fantastic update.........😍
i love all siggies......πŸ˜› Oh god again u made me confuse which one should i use..... πŸ€ͺ

i like siggies on indian cricket team.......

now come to Damon's siggies...........☺️ πŸ˜ what should i say ? thank you so much for this all Damon siggies......it's too hot β˜ΊοΈ....my PC's screen will catch fire.........πŸ€ͺ 

damon elena siggies r wonderful. πŸ‘ 

Shona, KW is is outstanding. they both r amazing.😳

ppl believe or not to believe...this combo looks amzing.......ShiRan pair has chemistry.....  can't denied it......

sid panchi .is my new love....i like their pair. vivian vahhbihz, & sid this trio is rocking now a days.....πŸ˜›

love you dear keep it up. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you thank you so much Monty! I am so glad you like them!!

Originally posted by sidsk

Jenny I am spellbound by your update............those sigs are so gorgeous, so beautiful!

Love the textures you have used and the effects are simply ethereal.......makes me want to stare at them the whole day.πŸ˜†

ShiRan, KW, SA and TVD ones - Brilliant work!

Keep it up!

Thank you so much Sidra. I should say I am more spellbounded by Beautiful sin. It's so amazing and everytime I read it, I am so tempted to make sigs on it, because I could feel the entire scene coming right in front of me.

U write the story and I'll produce it and then we get ShiRan in it. It be a dream come true!

Thanks so much for your words! means a lot to me!

Originally posted by kritishah3

Oooh laa laa β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ Wowwwwwwwwww πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Jennnyyyyyyyyy πŸ€— A Super Stunning Update  πŸ₯³

The Cricket sigs are Smashing πŸ˜Ž I loved the text on it Of course we Make the Impossible Possible  I m sure We Shall Get WC back Home πŸ₯³ We Rock <33333333 

The KW n Shona Sigs are just Magnificent Loved them....Simply Outstanding πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜Superb Coloring and Again Awesome Text β€οΈ and The ShiRan Sig is Marvelous...I miss them πŸ˜” they need to come back real soon β€οΈ

And the Damon Sigs are Hot <33333

And My Most favorite ones the Sid Pancchi Sigs man i just love their Pair β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ They make a terrific duo πŸ˜ The Sid Pancchi stuff is Sensational Man β€οΈ 

And the Vahbizz sigs are Beautiful I really really Adore her She looks Gorgeous πŸ˜

And the PKYEK team Sigs are Incredible....Super Fab ones...

❀️ 

Thank you thank you so much dear! I am so glad you like them! and yes, ShiRan need to be on the screen. Someone mail Beautiful sin to some production house. Man, it would sell like CRAZY!

Originally posted by zeenia

The Damon ones are fantastic!! He truly is the ultimate vampire!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And as usual your KW and Shilpa ones are lovely Jenny!!😊

Thanks so much Zeenia! Ur comments mean a lot to me!

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Woah Jenz. That's like a set of PERFECT work. I love your design with the first sig of Sid and Panchi. That design is just something different altogether and SOO spectacular<3 LOVE it.

Using the Shona oneee =D Its marvellous :D

Thank you so much Anku! I am so glad you like them and def more SA sigs in the next update!!

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Yet again a fabulous update..............Loved alllllllllllllll
Loved more the Indian Cricket siggies and the use of words.
SA and KW as usual amazing work.
keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much dear! I am so glad you liked them!
Edited by jenny1000 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by QueenHinna12

i love the karan wahi sig:D and the rest of the update too

Thank you so much Hina!

Originally posted by amna malik

aaaaaaaaahh HOT HOT HOT HOT

Love the shiran and especially shona sigs

Thanks so much Amna! I am so glad you liked them!

Originally posted by Dangelz

Gorgeouss update Jenny!

OMG the Damon ones are hot hot HOTT! Especially the ones where he's in the shower...☺️ The Delena sigs look awesome too, especially the second one! Love the style and the layout of pics =)

The SA and KW sigs look amazinggg, especially the Shona ones! Ahhh miss her so much!

The PKYEK team stuff rocksss! They are definitely one fantastic cast =) The Vahbbiz sigs are beautifulll and the ViSu sig is too cute!

PS. - Can you please make more of Sid-Abhay? I'm lovinggg them so much =) They are like the life of the show currently!

Thanks so much Dangelz! I am so glad you liked them! and Yes, I will def make more Sid-Abhay stuff as well:) I am not really watching the show but will def make some sigs soon!

Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

Gorgeous, splendid speechless update JenzπŸ‘πŸΌ!
That was so beautiful <3 One of the bests!😳  Damon ones were so cutee!☺️ And the cricket ones were just fabbb!πŸ‘ Love that <3 MaanEet ones were soo hott! I loved the picx!😳 The PKYEK were just shoooo cuteee!! πŸ˜ I loved the ViSu and team ones! OMG OMG! Siddd! <33 
Great workkkk <3333 Awesomeness = Your updates!! πŸ˜‰ Keep rockking gal! <33 

PS - Do you make Shaurya- Misha?😳

Hi Shilpa. Thank you soo muchh! I am so glad you like them and thanks for using them as well.

I did make some, but I'll try to scoop up more pics and make something. I prefer them rather than Shankar dude.

Originally posted by anwaya

OMG jenny one of ur best update!

loved team india ones! n tht damon's black n white version is a pure beauty yaar!

i love ht eway u used coloring for 1st team ind siggy just loved it!

Thanks so much Anwaya! I am so glad you liked them and thank you for using the cricket sig!

Originally posted by -Aliya-

this caught my eye instantly! This picture is enlightening as it is because its such a pretty close up of her and so i love how ya made it brighter and stand out more by putting all those bubbles should i call them? or spotlight things around the sig? Don't know what they are called but ya know what i'm rattling on about ;)

Thanks so much Aliya! I am so glad you like that sig!

Originally posted by sweet_ak92

aweeesommmeee jenny:)
adore the damon ones and the daren n shai ones!!!

if u dont mind me asking,,,where did u get the daren and shai pic from the 1st sig?😳

Thanks so much Afeera! I am so glad you like them! The first sig is from their new photoshoot for the new season:)

I'm so sorry to disrupt your flow of replies 😳 but of course my GOSH I just love love love the update, especially the RP sigs stand out like anything..she herself is gorgeous, and I absolutely adore the sigs you made on her 😳 I always do but for some reason, this time even more (:
And LOVE; the Damon ones πŸ˜† Gorgeous update Jenny πŸ€—
Originally posted by PremKiDeewani

Fab update. My fav are ViSu,ShiRan,VivAh & other stuff is awesome too.

Thank you so much! So glad you liked them!

Originally posted by sidra2007

Awesome update Jenny!!! Love everything!! Esp the ArNaya ones!!

This ones my absolute fav!! 

Keep rocking Jenny!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks so much Sidra! I am so glad you liked them!

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Fab updateπŸ‘
i loved whole update everything is so beautiful☺️

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by zeenia

Jenny I love the 2nd Shiran siggy! It reminds me of all the Shiran FF's we're getting the pleasure of reading!!😳

Great update as usual!

Thanks so much Zeenia! That was the idea behind it. Sidra's FF is too good. I am really inspired to make sigs for it!

Originally posted by sidma_love

Jenny

Awesome update !!

Loved d ArNaya & ShiRan stuff πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

This one is my absolute fav

ShiRan β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Thank you so much hun! I am so glad you liked that sig!

Originally posted by aishix

JENNY! you're my inspiration ;/ Its KILLER updatee! <33333

All Rati sigs are beyond PERFECTION :) :)

This one is my most FAV:
^ I justt love 'em together, A perfect pair <3

Keep rockin' 

Love ya alots,
aishix

Omg, thanks so much Aisho! I am so glad you liked them. Ur comments mean a lot to me;)

Originally posted by -Fatima-

damn gorgeous update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Fatima!

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

OMGGGGG Gorgouss Update hu!<3 everythings looks just Perfect they way it IS!<3333

Thanks so much Sam!

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Fabbbbulousss creations Jenny!

omgggoshh the Rati ones are damn gorgeousss!!
also the ViSu nd ArNaya ones are MINDBLWINGGG!!
saved them..
keep it up like this!!

Thank you so much hun! I am so glad you liked them!

Originally posted by aisha_1992

woooow beautiful sigs.. like coloring alot.. esp in Arjun-Sanaya sigs

senorita

Thanks so much Senorita!

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Simply lovely stuff........awsm abhiya,maneet and rati stuff....loved them awl......

Thank you so much !!

Originally posted by rima791

love the monayajun pic!!! its adorable...can you pm me that one??
rati ones are wowww...esp the last one!!
aww arnaya onesare absolutely adorable...esp the second one..just love how it came out!!
vivah one is gorgeous...they make a cute couple!!

Thanks so much Rima! U love the ArNaya ones too.. Thety are simply amazing together!

Originally posted by cutelove1111

awesome update.
all siggys are amazing.
loved the shiran one.

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by .Yamini.

JENS!! omg omg amazing update girl!!

Im not a Sanaya or ArNaya fan but i LOVE the way you've blended those pics together...😳 ur work on them is beautiful...Gurmeet Debina siggy is so cute..they look really nice together...AHH ViSu ones are soo cutee...😍 will deffo use something from that...but your Rati Siggys are the BEST...they look like heaven...you've coloured them so well!!! gosh

Can you pleaseee make something like that even on Arjun's latest pics? where he's in sunglasses..pleasee πŸ˜³

Thank you so much Yams! Coming from a non-fan, this comment means a lot to me:) thank you so muchhh!!

Everyone keeps telling me that. What can I do? Rati is damn beautiful!

Yes, I will def make solo stuff on Arjun's new pics, esp in the sunglasses. He looks SO HOT!

Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

I love this one soo soo muchhh jenny;
^love the pics you chose :D

Thank you so much Ashu, but it  didn't turned out the way I think it would turn out. I need to work overtime on the ShiRan stuff;)

Originally posted by yulZ

YAYYY !! Jenny updated 😎 i was dying of impatient thinking when you will update πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

n OOOOOOEMMGEEEEEEEEEEEE !! :O:O:O:O:O:O
Jenny is soo hate u for blowing my mind away everytime :O:O:O:O damnn those are the BESTTTESTT siggies ever 😳 i mean all of those AMAZINGG siggies TOGETHER 😳 i think my stopped beating 😳 n i dont know why i am still alive 😳🀣

Jenny seriously yarr i just love allllllllllllllllllll of them :O:O normally i have about 3 or 4 favs in ur every update but this time toh i just LOVEDD all of them :):):):) all of them are my favs πŸ˜†

1st one is awwwish.. when i see them i just miss my frens :( just adore their friendship πŸ˜ƒ and the Rati ones are simplyy GAWJUSS !! ❀️ i just loved that effect u are using it 😲 its on ArNaya siggies aswell n Bhaggu they are like SOOOOO GOOD !! *claps nonstop*πŸ˜† the 1st one is my fav one in that category :) rati looks stunning and u have made her look even more beautiful <3 the text was like an icing on cake :P 2nd one is sooo damn stylish yarr 😳 i dont know it was the pics or the effect but its giving a classical look and i am sooo loving it to the core 😎 arnaya ones my favs were the 1st two :D just PERFECTTT !! ur blending is SUPERB yarr.. it actualli looks like Arjun is singing for sanaya in both of them πŸ˜†  hayeee ! dreamilicious 😍 Shiran ones do i even need to say anything ??? dudee u rcok it out everytimee when its shiran's turn 😎 simply adore both of them but adore the 2nd more a bit more πŸ˜› its soo cute :P Gurmina one omgg is that a new piccy ?? :O:O: they both look so good.. debo looks pretty and GC toh wat to say πŸ˜† he is hotter than a fire 😳 haina girls 🀣 i'll leave it to the girls to continue 🀣 ViSu ones awwwwwwwwwwwwweh !!! adorable pics :):):):) ok honestly even though i got so many favs in this update but when it came to effect on the siggies these ones comes at the top for me ⭐️ the bright and clear effect made it looks WOWish !!! mann their priceless expressions are soo damn good πŸ˜† ViVah - when i saw the article i was shocked :O but they both look gr8 together .. God bless them ^__^ ViSi one lol for some reason i loled at it πŸ˜† maybe it was their funny expression that make me crack up πŸ˜† it is INDEED a kodak moment πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† !! ok i havent seen Sid-piya together ! never ever !! but the siggy u made last time and this one have made me fall for them 🀣 i dont know why i am saying this 😳 but this one is just PERFECT !! the pics u chose made it look even more magical :O:O i am kind of shocked i loved them πŸ˜† but i am loving them soo much now after this siggy.. they Do look good together !! is the story going like VD?? 😲

o looks like i am gonna leave a ramayan here aswell 😳🀣 but u deserve it Jenny 😎 WOOP WOPP !! Gawd i am soo happy to see ur update πŸ˜† it always brings a smile on my face πŸ‘πŸ‘ u are realli inspiring Jenny :D hatss off to u and ur talent yarr πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank youy thank you so much Sid! Your comments are one of those favorite things I love to read. You always put a smile on my face.:) Thank you so much. Ur long comments mean a lot to me and thank you so much for liking everything. I am def gonna make some Sanaya sigs in the next update!