Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 - Page 87

Posted: 13 years ago
Jenny I am spellbound by your update............those sigs are so gorgeous, so beautiful!

Love the textures you have used and the effects are simply ethereal.......makes me want to stare at them the whole day.πŸ˜†

ShiRan, KW, SA and TVD ones - Brilliant work!

Keep it up!
Oooh laa laa ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ Wowwwwwwwwww 😍 😍

Jennnyyyyyyyyy πŸ€— A Super Stunning Update  πŸ₯³

The Cricket sigs are Smashing 😎 I loved the text on it Of course we Make the Impossible Possible I m sure We Shall Get WC back Home πŸ₯³ We Rock <33333333

The KW n Shona Sigs are just Magnificent Loved them....Simply Outstanding 😍 😍 😍 Superb Coloring and Again Awesome Text ❀️ and The ShiRan Sig is Marvelous...I miss them πŸ˜” they need to come back real soon ❀️

And the Damon Sigs are Hot <33333

And My Most favorite ones the Sid Pancchi Sigs man i just love their Pair ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ They make a terrific duo 😍 The Sid Pancchi stuff is Sensational Man ❀️

And the Vahbizz sigs are Beautiful I really really Adore her She looks Gorgeous 😍

And the PKYEK team Sigs are Incredible....Super Fab ones...

❀️
The Damon ones are fantastic!! He truly is the ultimate vampire!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And as usual your KW and Shilpa ones are lovely Jenny!!😊
Woah Jenz. That's like a set of PERFECT work. I love your design with the first sig of Sid and Panchi. That design is just something different altogether and SOO spectacular<3 LOVE it.

Using the Shona oneee =D Its marvellous :D

Yet again a fabulous update..............Loved alllllllllllllll
Loved more the Indian Cricket siggies and the use of words.
SA and KW as usual amazing work.
keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love the karan wahi sig:D and the rest of the update too
aaaaaaaaahh HOT HOT HOT HOT

Love the shiran and especially shona sigs
Gorgeouss update Jenny!

OMG the Damon ones are hot hot HOTT! Especially the ones where he's in the shower...☺️ The Delena sigs look awesome too, especially the second one! Love the style and the layout of pics =)

The SA and KW sigs look amazinggg, especially the Shona ones! Ahhh miss her so much!

The PKYEK team stuff rocksss! They are definitely one fantastic cast =) The Vahbbiz sigs are beautifulll and the ViSu sig is too cute!

PS. - Can you please make more of Sid-Abhay? I'm lovinggg them so much =) They are like the life of the show currently!
Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago
Gorgeous, splendid speechless update JenzπŸ‘πŸΌ!
That was so beautiful <3 One of the bests!😳  Damon ones were so cutee!☺️ And the cricket ones were just fabbb!πŸ‘ Love that <3 MaanEet ones were soo hott! I loved the picx!😳 The PKYEK were just shoooo cuteee!! 😍 I loved the ViSu and team ones! OMG OMG! Siddd! <33
Great workkkk <3333 Awesomeness = Your updates!! πŸ˜‰ Keep rockking gal! <33

PS - Do you make Shaurya- Misha?😳

OMG jenny one of ur best update!

loved team india ones! n tht damon's black n white version is a pure beauty yaar!

i love ht eway u used coloring for 1st team ind siggy just loved it!