Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 - Page 75

Posted: 13 years ago
I love the StefanKatherine ones! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ you shud make some Stelena ones? Unless of course you don't like them then it's okay ๐Ÿ˜†

But I love love love the Tyler & Caroline one! I've saved it and Ill use it soon๐Ÿ˜›
OMGGGGGGGG!
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE ALL JENNY :| I Couldnt pinpoint out one :|
the white-black r OUTSTANDING <3
AND AM loving thse ones :D

AHHHHHHHHH But all of them r soooooo fabulous :D i kept on looking <3
Originally posted by sidsk

Your creations just keep getting awesome and awesome. ......I honestly cant pick my fav.

Gorgeous stuff!....I have to specially mention the Sid-Panchi sigs you have made.....I love the way you have captured their scenes.๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much Sidra!๐Ÿค— Even Vahbiz the actor liked them as well๐Ÿ˜ณ

Please update ur FF soon and make more ShiRan stuff. I love ur stuff man!
@ Vrins: Thank you so much Vrins for your comments. Truly means a lot. My favorite is the trio as well!

@ Meera: Thank you, but yeah, I don't like Stefan with Elena. If he's with Katherine, I don't mind. LOL

Awesome update!

OMG the TVD stuff is fabulous - I am already having withdrawal symptoms of it not airing for a whole month! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The DE stuff is too good!!!
Originally posted by jenny1000

@ Vrins: Thank you so much Vrins for your comments. Truly means a lot. My favorite is the trio as well!

Welcome Mom๐Ÿ˜ณkeep making more amzng sigs like this...i like the colouring in trio sig๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜its so perfect <3
Originally posted by nikita_88

Awesome update!

OMG the TVD stuff is fabulous - I am already having withdrawal symptoms of it not airing for a whole month! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The DE stuff is too good!!!

Thanks so much. Yes, I hate hate CW for doing that. idiots!

Thank you. Now I am gonna have withdrawl symptons as well from you and Sidra, if you don't update those ShiRan FF's.๐Ÿ˜†
You know what I love most about your sigs? The way they convey emotions so well. Darn!
The update is amaaazinggg as always (; I love all the sigs, it's so hard to point out my fav..but I love the DE ones (:
Thanks Vrins. I like that coloring too. Might as well have it on all the sigs next time..

I need to start harping down on a KaSh update soon. I don't have any saved so it's PB time later on.:(

GORGEOUS stuff... TVD stuff stands out!