Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spiritcrimson thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jenny1000

yes yes, I would love to! PM away!

Right now clear pics aren't there. But check it out here.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1628150

I'm just waiting for someone to upload the whole video so better pics can be taken. When I find them, I'll pm them to you. Man, I can't believe they actually performed togetherπŸ˜†
Cess- thumbnail
Jenny!!! 

OMG this update is just... πŸ˜ I actually gotta run, but i just had to comment for this... 

I love every single sig - i mean it - every single sid-panchi sig you made! Like seriously, it's so damn gorgeous! They are amazing arent they? I love them sooo much, although now that I think of it, sid isnt as appealing as before because he kinda changed. He is acting like a vampire, when before he was just the most awesomest guy ever! I love the fact that he is a copy of Damon though.... The more I see him, the more I fall for him... LOL!!

I loved him in Remix... I remember how much I hated his character, but loved the actor... now i love both! πŸ˜†... okay, really gotta get going... this one is my absolute fav; usually the things we are most afraid of... The b/w and the whole took of it, not to mention the text... everything was soooo perfect! You're like a genius in all this! Seriously! 

Sorry for the crappy comment, just gotta run... but I'll give you a much better one in the next update! =) As for everything else, i love the brotherhood sig... It's like - a masterpiece! (Addition to my limited vocab)

I'm gone! 🀣

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@ Thank you to all: 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*,  nikita_88,  kasuartifan,  Cess-,  shareen,  * ~ Roshni ~ *,  kritishah3,  monty22,  Dangelzrima791,  aishix,  -_AfridiMalik_-,  aisha_1992,  ..Ragzz..,  -Sofia-,  Julybaby22,  ssdtvgojan,  Sunshine Girl,  mohitkideewani,  Tani91

I am sorry that I am not responding to everyone indivudiually it's mostly because I don't want to increase the pages of the gallery.
& I want to thank all those for their comments and for using the sigs! You guys are AWESOME!

@ Senorita: Can you please PM me that Mohit-Rati pic?

Update in few minutes.
JennyPenny thumbnail
@ Krishna: Thank you so much for liking the Sid-Panchi stuff and for using them as well. Means a lot to me!

@sstvgojan: Thank you so much for liking the Sid-Panchi stuff as well as the entire update!

@ Sidma_love: Thank you so much hun!

@ Nikita: Thank you! Can you please PM me Sharuya-Dia pics? I will try to have KW in the next update, after this one!

@Afridimalik: Thank you!

@ Naina: Thank you hun for liking my stuff. I don't have a PM list, but I am glad you like my stuff! and thank you for using the brother-sig!

@Sunshine_girl: Thank you!

@ Dangelz: Thank you so much for liking the update. Yes, the hug scene was nice and I am loving Sid-Abhay. I really like their scenes, so it's a good watch. Can't wait for your solo update. Am sure it's gonna be rocking!

@Senorita: Thank you!

@ Sofia: Thank you so much hun!

@ Madhia: Thank you so much hun!I don't have a PM list:(

@ Rima: Thank you so much!

@ Rachu: Thank you so much hun! I made an AB-Shwet asig. will post in the next update. can't wait to have clearer pics!

@ Monty: Thank you so much hun for commenting always and for liking the Sid-Panchi stuff as well as using them!

@ Pooja: Thank you so much!

@ Cess: Thank you. I really liked him in Rishta as well as Mahive. I remember him in Remix. Arjun and how I disliked him then, his character, not the actor. I do like him. He has a very damon-Ianish look and attitude. I hope they make his character strong like Damon is. There are no crappy comments. Even a simple nice sigs makes my day!

Thank you everyone that regularly comment on my gallery. I could not quote you guys but had to thank you personally. Thank you!
spiritcrimson thumbnail
@Jenny- Yeah, I can't wait for clearer pics either. And your absolutely welcome :-D
JennyPenny thumbnail
Feel free to use - ** mega massive, please don't quote it*

Mohit:

Mohit & Arjun:

Sanaya: ( as Sameera)

Sanaya:

Arjun & Shweta: (From college fest)

Arjun-Sanaya-Mohit: Before people jump on me, I am experimenting or rather writing my own tale here. It be a dream to have these people again, and be a dream to see ArNaya opposite each other. Love them off screen and on screen as well!

Sameera-Alekh: Ahh, see, it was before LRL that this whole ArNaya thing formed..

ArNaya ( as Mayank and Gunjan : Oh lord, that would have been something else)

Gurmeet-Drashti:

Maaneet:

MSK:

Drashti:

PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fab update. Love MSK stuff most
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny

Great update !!

Love d GurTi , Maaneet & MSK stuff 😳

And ArNaya hmm interesting πŸ˜‰
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBBB FABBBBBB!!!!
WOW AWESOME JENNY!~!!!!!!
LOVED EVERY SINGLE SIGGGGG TOOO GOOOD
IM GUESSING SANAYA IS THERE THATS WHY ;P
BUT AWESOME
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
soooooooooooooo beautiful update love each & everything :)