Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sidra2007

wow Jenny - amazing Update!!! Love all the new ShiRan Creations....you always have the perfect text on ur Sigs!!

They're all Beautiful!!! !! πŸ‘

😍

Thank you so much Sidra!

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Wowwwwwwwww Jenny
Amazing update !!

I love love love allllllllllll d Siggies <333 

Colouring , texture , text everything is just PERFECT πŸ˜ƒ 

Goshhhhhh dey look toooo good together πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
😍😍😍

They need to come together like RIGHT NOW  

ShiRan β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Thank you so much hun! I agree. The fact we still don't see them is because they are destined to come together! Ahh, now I am a huge fan fo theirs'

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Beautiful update. πŸ‘

Thank you!

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi Jenny,

Awesome and Fantabulous updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..............Loved alllllllllll also Loved the texts used, so perfect.😊
Keep going!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your comments. 

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Jenny πŸ€—  πŸ€— Thank u sooooooooooo much for the mesmerizing update πŸ˜ πŸ˜

All the creations are simply Fabulous... πŸ˜ πŸ˜

ShiRan my Dream Couple.....❀️

I love the text u use the Sigs and the way u merge them......Its amazing....I really loved the Black white effect...

These Two are simply amazing i really really love KW and Shona's eyes they both have Beautiful Expressive eyes...

I really really wish from the bottom of my heart that these two wud be cast together....❀️

Both of them are extremely talented and have an irresistible charm..😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜

I Loved the text used in these sigs......Really touching β€οΈ

Thank you so much hun! I ams so glad you liked them and they were also one of the hardest to make out of the entire update!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiranlovers

wowwwwwwwww

wonderful siggies 
thnx dear😍😍

Thank you so much for liking them!

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

Amazing update jennyπŸ‘

ShiRan my dream couple😍
i wish i will get a chance to see them together πŸ˜

Same here. Please someone get them in a show together!

Originally posted by: zeenia

Oh.My.Gosh!!!

Jenny the Shiran siggies are magical!!!😳😳

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: cutelove1111

awesome update.
ur siggy and shiran rocks.

Thank you so much hun and thank you for using!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

OMG I love the update!

They look too cute!

Thank you Nikita!

Originally posted by: nm21

B-E-A UTIFULLL :)

loved them all!

You make them look so perfect together! I loved the one where he seems to be looking at her! 

Welll doneee xxx

Thank you so much hun!

Originally posted by: mjht_one

wow jenny...loved all of the sidran sigs

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

beautiful update

senorita

Thank you!

JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: monty22

Jenny πŸ€—

it's fantastic update. i love all ShiRan Siggies........😳
love the text, colouring......😳
 i have to admit that ur all text r always amazing........πŸ‘
plzzzzzzz someone cast them together......😍 
love u dear. πŸ˜›

Thank you so much Monty! Yes, someone cast the,.We already have a large fan following!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidsk

Jenny I am so speechless!....Such beautiful creations...I cant pick my fav...the text, the coloring the merging of all the sigs...simply superb!

Thank you so much Sidra!

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Dreamyliciouss Update hun<3

Thank you Sam!

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

Jenny is it posible u make Mohit-Rati sig from this pic
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2189/2wfn1g2.jpg
if pocible

senorita

I can always try Aisha! But I cannot see the pic.

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful work hun:) Love the way they all turned out:)
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cess-

Oh meee gosh, I'm dead!  Awwww!!!

I'm glad I didn't see this earlier, or I'd have failed my test today! 🀣 Okay... Jenny, what do you expect me to say, before reading? It's stunning... bla bla bla, but u know that already... I'm sooo gonna comment on every single Siggi.... for sure... But lemme just tell you...Oh how did it go?

These siggies actually, for some reason, make me feel really hopeful they will be together, acting in a show, portraying chemistry on screen, and just making history! They'll be like the first couple ever who was first loved as actors then as characters. I mean who has heard of such fan craze for people who have shared screen space for mere minutes? It's simply marvellous! Who knows, we like make history or smthing! 🀣 Okay, I'm going OTT! 🀣Thank you thank you so much. I know we love them so much as actors, they can play whatveer character we will still go crazy...

But seriously... Maybe one day, you wouldn't have to take all the trouble having to merge pictures from completely different situations. Maybe they would actually be together on the same frame, and all you gotta do it make it look even more amazing.... I wish that day would come... yes, please cause that would be much easier, though it takes away the challenge of making sigs then, cause it's much fun this way, but I want new scenes of them together, so I come up with neato texts!

Ya know? If it wasnt for you guys, I'd have long given up on these two.. but for some reason, these siggies get me sooo hooked, its almost unbelievable... πŸ˜†... Okay, as u can probably figure out... this will be my most longest comment ever! And I havent even started! 🀣Awwww, thank you so much!

The first one is soooo simple. The black and white, and the words... omg, the colouring is simply stunning! The merging? Excellent! I like that one too!

The second one looks real. It's simple as that. It looks like those pics are taken at the same time, in the same situation; they had the same feelings... everything was just real! I just lurve it!! πŸ˜†

I loved the pictures you used on Shilpa... it really reflects her beauty and innocence. the words... they are sooo brilliant i like.... U know, these are times when I wish I never seen DMG. Maybe I wouldnt ever have to know these werent scenes captured together! Ur a genius... Haha, thank you! I wish we had more of them together than just stupid danda rules. I wish they had been good friends or something or had some sort of emotional wavelength man.

I knew I loved u - My absolute favourite... Maybe u figured that out.. or maybe not.. 🀣 but seriously... I'll love u, every day of forever... reminded me of edward there... πŸ˜† Shilpa's smile, Wahi's hotness... killers! This is like one of ur best work on them! Btw... u think u can do a coloured one on this... just coz its happier! πŸ˜† It was such an idea man, I had the pics and the song was playing and I had Sid's closed eyes pics, it worked. and I know. I was like Edward... Hmmm... I can def do a colored one, but the reason I left it bw/ is because the pics are from different situations so the coloring wasn't matching.

Looooove the one more time one! Goodness, you make it look so easy! πŸ˜† seriously, the way you posed the pics.. its so darn perfect... my 2nd fav? maybe... cant choose right now! 🀣Thank you!

The happy siggi!!! Yay! Oh gosh, their smiles are infecting... Awesome colouring... and words! 

The next one is genius-ness Seriously.... seriously... I know both these pics so well... and the way you merged them... OMG! everything damn thing about it is just sooo perfect! like the text on the top, or the spread words on the bottom... just the font and the brightness on the sides... like... WOW! This was the hardest ever. especially because their heads are not together in either but I wanted to try it so it worked. Thank you!

Last one - after all of them, I am out of words... speechless... that one is actually my most fav work of yours... maybe one of the top 5 stuff u've made on them... and u like made 10 million! 🀣... Jenny this one is just... really! The text on the top, the font u used, and the description, text... Eeekss! I am kinda dead... (thank god didnt see it earlier🀣) Thank you thank you so muchhh!!

Okay, that is the longest comment I've ever given on Siggies... ever!! Like I never even thought I'd ever do that, about a month ago.. 🀣... Brilliant work... like seriously, I would actually wait another month or so, if you'd do such amazing work on these 2... like I'll wait a year! 🀣... but I just cant wait till some PH sees this.. they cant be that blind.... and we cant be that unlucky! These 2 need to work together... and seriously, the chemistry they have without being together shows the show they step into will break all records!  Their chemistry would def def break records!

Jenny! Seriously... I am such a huge fan of urs... ur like... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

P.S. I'm done... sorry, u'd have to go through that torture of a comment.... u can skip most of it! 🀣 I mostly repeated myself! 

Cess, I love your comments. I look forward to them hearing them always so it's never a torture for me! Thank you for taking time out and writing me such wonderful comments! It truly means a lot to me!πŸ€—
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jenny1000

I can always try Aisha! But I cannot see the pic.

ooh thanks yaara
oppss soorrry dont know why its not working
anyway here u goo

senorita
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny

Is it possible 4 u to make some solo sigs of Karan Wahi ? 😳
May b from his latest showtime photoshoot 😊
JennyPenny thumbnail
@ Sidma_Love: Yup, have saved those pics and will make some solo wahi stuff.

@ senorita: no problem. will make it soon!

@ Sneha: Thanks!