Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome Stuff :)x πŸ€—
I Just Adore Your Stuff To The Core . . . Everything From Pictures To Blending & Coloring Is Amazingg !! 😍

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Awwww Adorable update Jenny ......

each one of them is so cute ...Loved the mjht and durti mixed siggies ...awesome blending and the B& W effect suits it brilliantly ....looks like a real pic .....specially the third one ...thats just freaking awesome ....

Again the Abhiya siggies are cuteness personified ...each one of them looks so adorable .....they make a very cute pair for me πŸ˜ and ur siggies on them are pure magic ...specially the texts and the colours u have used for them are so beautiful ....I loved the first one the most ....

But what steals the show is the TVD stuffs ....thats just pure bliss ...the boney jermie one is one awesome style from u and the colouring is beautiful ...Rachie will surely faint seeing it πŸ˜† and the damon elena ones took my heart away ....thats just beyond any words ...I m going on staring at them ....seeing how beautiful each one looks ....damon makes my heart skip a beat ....😍 gotto say I can't take my eyes off the third one ....really out of the world...

and the dutta ones are toh aweeeeee ....why is he leaving yaar ....his character was so powerful ...your siggies on him is making me sad that he is leaving ...won't ever see a character like him again ...and I have to say this ...no matter how beautifully a character is written ...an actor gives life to it ....I don't know if anyone else could have done the same like Mishal did .....

all in all lovely update .....achha u don't make siggies on film actors na ??? I would have suggested one then 😳....I m all over again in love with Mahesh Babu ....and now I m in desperate need to get siggies on this guy ....πŸ˜† 

Thank you so much Sidhu for liking my stuff and thank you so much for the long message you wrote to me! 

Mahesh Babu? whose he? I can make one especially for you Sindhu!
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: PremKiDeewani

Gorgeous sigz esp the Vivian one. I have also a crush on himπŸ˜‰ bt after Harshad.

Thank you so much hun!

Originally posted by: mjht_one

loved this update especially the dutta sig he is so damnhot

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Jenny just saw ur creations in the LTL Gallery and came running!! Love both the Dutta and the TaSHa sigs!! All ur creations are amazing!! Always looking fwd to seeing more stuff from you! 

Thank you so much Sidra!! Glad you liked them!

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Adorable stuff...loved the abhiya onez most.....

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

WOWWWWWWWWW :O

FABBB 5 ARE LOOKING AWESOME TOGETHER =D TOO GOOOD
MONAYA ONES ARE SOO CUTE =)
SAVED ABHIYA ONES =
AND VIVIAN ONE IS HOTT =DXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks so much Sofia!

Originally posted by: utfracks

OMG Jenny! The Bonnie Jeremy sig is freaking gorgeous πŸ˜ So damn droolworthy! I'm deffo gonna use it! I'll update my dabba in a while! And the Delena ones, aaaahhh, you killed me totally! Man aren't those Delena pics so amazing? I mean you look at the pics and you're all like awwwww πŸ˜ And your sigs are super duper fabulous!

Haha, I got too excited seeing the sigs so excuse meπŸ˜†

Cannot wait for the AB-Shweta sigs! I'm so sure they'll be AMAZING <3

Thank you so much Rachu! I am so glad you like them! and yes, the AB-Shweta ones will be fun to  make!

PS: Happy Birthday! I read the box!

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Aww amazing update Jenny! Loved it! 

Esp this one 

DE as just too cute! 

I have a suggestion for you Shaurya and Dia! There are the caps posted by me! It is Simran Kaur's new show! πŸ˜³

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1141045&TPN=110

Thank you so much.. I'll def try to make some from there.

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Amazing update Jenny

Loved it <3

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: shona.

lovely stuff
loved the DE stuff 

Thank you so much and for using the DE sig!

JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Aisho..

J E N N Y; amazingg 'updatee. all these MoNayaJun & GurTi stuff are stunning. i simply love ur colouring; and Delena sigs are fabb; even all MoNaya's are so so pretty. Dutta sigs are WOW; ur style KILLS; esp this one, lovee everythin' about it:

^Coming to Abhiya stuff AHHH kills! TOTALLY adore 'em; β˜ΊοΈ
Vivu onee is TOO HOT^ Saved all; Use one of 'em ;/

OMGG ShiRan sig is so BEAUTIFUL; loveethetext X 

keep rockin'
love ya;

aishix

Thank you so much Aisho. Thank you for liking my stuff and always commenting!

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

OMGGG so in love with Dutta's siggys<333 his expressions:D are worthy to watch<3

Thank you so much Sam!

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

beautiful work hunπŸ‘LOVE the Monaya ones:)

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: monty22

jenny πŸ€—

awesome update πŸ‘ i love all siggie. πŸ˜³
i m really big phan of ur creation. πŸ˜³ it's always  pleasure to my eyes πŸ˜Š
thank u so much for my birthday siggie......πŸ˜› that's so sweet of u.......it really means a lot for me. πŸ˜›
 love u dear.πŸ˜›

Thank you so much Monty for your comments and for liking your gift!

Originally posted by: Madiha.

coool creations... love them all.

Thank you so much!

Thanks for all the likes on the Guru VM:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88,  Cess-,  monty22,  ..Aisho..,  sidma_love

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Jenny b/w mode is great don't get me wrong lol and it looks fantastic but that one siggy i was like in colour it would be mindblowing or even if it had a hint of colour - looking 4ward to seeing it!😳

btw ur vid mix was amazing - loved the tunes and clips u used😊 and ur recent update was fantabulous! loved the vampire diaries siggies damon and elena are HOT! loved how u did the bonnie and jeremy siggy liked that style with the 3 layers

Thank you Rosh! No t a problem. I will def hunt for that pic and make it in colors!

@ Aliya: Thank you so much for your comments! It truly means a lot!!

JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cess-

Just read ur reply... πŸ˜† and I sooo agree.. even if Matt is great and all, I want Tyler and Caroline! Like no matter what!! πŸ˜† Seriously. Tyler and Caroline are meant to be man. Get it through the head writers!

As for SI-AB I always loved them, from the LRL days... and when the whole dating issue cropped up, I was hoping it was true... but I am soo happy they get along so well and everything! They are adorable... I love Mohit and all, and even Monaya, but AB-SI are just.. something different! πŸ˜†  YES YES. Same. Ever since they apperared in LRL<, I have been gaga over them. People are like, She's with Mohit but I am like SO. Can't stop dreaming you know.. I mean Gurmeet is married, but who the heck is still not go gaga over GurTi.

As for the update - i loved it! (you must be yawning... ) 🀣 No, thank you!

I love the Monaya stuff.. just as I said AB-SI are awesome, you made me realize even SM are equally amazing... Brilliant work, especially with the colouring and everything! As for your chopped siggi (🀣) I think it's brilliant! maybe even the best!  Thank you so muchh!!

PKYEK is always rocking! Love the way you wrote the iwishicouldforget thing... that was really very catchy! Jeremy-bonnie are just dreamy! Tbh, most TVD couples are just HOT! But I'm not really a Stelena fan, so I guess that excluded. Nothing against them, and they may even look nice, but just Damon... whenever he comes, he takes my breath away! β˜ΊοΈ  And ur DE stuff is just breathtaking! OMG... I love it! πŸ˜† Thank you so much! I don't have anything aganist Stefan either, but seriously, when I watch that dacne, I am like DE all the wayyy!

And finally, ur ShiRan siggi for monty is soooooo amazing... It's so unfair that it isnt free for use! πŸ˜† I love it... the way you merged the pics and it's significance... And I loved how the experiment worked out! πŸ˜†.... Oooooh! A solo ShiRan update... I just cant wait!  Haha, thank you and I can't wait to make the solo ShiRan update. I wanna experiment with happy stuff and I also want to experiment with this song lyrics into the update.

Brilliant job! - I just had to say it! 🀣

JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: MohitSanayaDrug

Awesome Stuff :)x πŸ€—
I Just Adore Your Stuff To The Core . . . Everything From Pictures To Blending & Coloring Is Amazingg !! 😍

Thank you so muchhh!!
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeousss update as always Jenny!

OMG I love the MoNayaJun/GurTi sigs! The blending you've done is awesomeee! I'm pretty obsessed with black and white colouring myself! So I really love your b/w sigs, always =)

The Abhiya sigs are stunningggg! I love the way you've captured their dance moments so beautifully, and the texts as always fit so perfectly with the sigs! Will definitely use one =) So you DO have a crush on Vivian! πŸ˜† Well what do I say, he's quite the charmer =) He has improved leaps and bounds in PKYEK, compared to how he first started out in the show.

The MoNaya sigs are so adorableeee, especially the third one! The colouring and blending on it is fabbb! Oh and totally forgot about the TVD sigs! I love the style of the Bonnie-Jeremy sig, although I haven't really warmed up to them as a couple lol. I miss Tyler-Caroline =( They need to be together! The Delena sigs look beautifulll, especially the last one! The style and colouring on it is gorgeous!

Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Thank you so much for all your comments! Truly means a lot!

Feel free to use

Arjun Bijlani:

Mohit Sehgal:

MoNayaJun:

ArHit:

MSK:

Geet gang:

GurTi:

ViSu:

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
SAVED ARJUN,ABHIYA,MANEET,MONAYAJUN
LOVED ALL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful work hun<3 Love this one:

Ths colouring and the textures used are just FAB<3
Keep rocking hun and cant wait to see more:)
Sneha😊