Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow Jen, your Gurmina sig is really amazing, love how you worked with the pics.πŸ‘ The colorization is just fab!

Btw, could you give me some nice offscreen Drashti pics? I'd like to make a sig of her, she was so cute in Gurmeet and Debina's reception. Did you see the vid?
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jenny πŸ€—
awesome update. πŸ‘
i love all suff.
monaya. ArTi, gurTi, Gurmina sigge r fab. πŸ˜³
Harshad -shilpa, Vish r looks amazing...........πŸ‘πŸΌ hats off  to ur magic any one can fall in love with this mix couple at first sight..........😍
ShiRan as usual fantastic............πŸ‘
love u dear.
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG The Gurti sig is soo cute, they're totally in my bloodstream too, lol =D Def gonna use that onee!
Today's epi was soo sadd, but DD rocked it without GC!
Can't see Maan like this though =(
Gurmina and Amit-Benaf sigs are superb, love them! Very rare to see an Amit-Benaf sig, but they were damn adorable in BBB, miss that show!
Gorgeous upd overall Jen di, loads of awesome stuff!

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG! Jennnny ;O

I love love love love the GurTi sigg soo soo much <3333 ahh! the text is PERFECT DUDEE! Def saving (:

Make moree :) Love your merged siggs. My favs has to ShiRan(: lovee you black&white as always ;)
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Jenss!! Beautiful update hon, simply loved the MoNaya/ShiRan/Vivian Shilpa/Aamir Sanjeeda ones 😳
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Fab Update Jenny :-D

Woah, Harshad Shilpa? Never thought about these two! They do look good though :-D Wow, you know, these mixed couples are fun sometimes πŸ˜† It's fun experimenting!

And Vivian and Shilpa! I love the merging! The sig is superb :-D

And ShiRan, Man, you rock with their sigs! Totally!

GurTi ones are adorable! The pics are also damn adorable! And ArTi ones are fabulous. Especially loved the Kisna Radha one the BEST <3

Awesome work Jenny :-D Keep making amazing stuff like this <3
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: QueenHinna12

wow awesome updates....loved every single one of them and using the maaneet sig!!:D lease make more maaneet sigs

i know there havent been any good maaneet scenes lately:(
havent been here in more than a week....and i missed your gallery the most! waiting for ur next update :)

Thank you so much Hina for liking the Maaneet one and using it! Will def make more Maaneet stuff!

This content was originally posted by: Cess-

Jenyyy!!!

I was going to skip the comment, but I couldnt! πŸ˜†.. That GurTi siggi is soooo gorgeous! It's just sooo good. But what's even more amazing and awesome about it was the way you merged soooo many pictures together, and made a single meaning out of it. You quoted them, but within that, so many moments signifies that quote... and that was just genius!! 

So well done! If I was a huge G-D fan, this would be the first siggi in my box, because actually i am contemplating if I should use it! Veryyy well done!! I am actually proud I know you guys, because when all you siggi makers will be famous, I wouldn't have to stand in the long line to get an autograph!! πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

On a serious note, it's brilliant; this one and pretty much every single one in the past! And looking forward to the ShiRan ones... =)

Aww, thank you so muchhh!!  I am so glad you liked it:) It was a challenge to merge 16 pictures in one!

This content was originally posted by: jasangel

hey thnx for shiran siggies..............πŸ‘πŸ€—

isssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................
plzzzzzzzzzz make more n more........
thnx again ..........
dese r amazing siggies..........😍😍

Sure dear, will def make more!

This content was originally posted by: sweet.melody

That's a hugeeeeeee update Jen! All the sigs look so pretty. I especially am loving your ShiRan stuff, the scenes you choose to merge look so perfect with each other! <3

Thank you so much Shilpa! I love the Abhinav and Drashti sig you are using! Watch for a Drashti update soon! She looked effen goregous in her Guru's reception!
JennyPenny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sofia-

FABBBB FABBB UPDATE!!!!!

JEENY I LOVE COMMENTING HERE UR FABB!!!!!!!
WOW SAVED MANEET ONES =D TOO GOOD
LOVED MONAYA,ARTI,AMIR&SANJEEDA ONES =D
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you so much Sofia! I love when you comment as well!😳

This content was originally posted by: _Ananya_

Gorgeous sigz as usual :)
HarShi and Shiran sigz were very pretty, Loved them. ViSh would probably make a very interesting couple too, like them together :)
Mohit-Sanaya pictures were adorable,lovely selection. God bless them.

Thanks so much Anu! So glad you like them!

This content was originally posted by: Dangelz

Gorgeouss gorgeous update as always Jenny!

Loveddd the mixed update of yours! My favs have to be the Gurmina, GurTi, the second ArTi and Monaya sigs!Thank you so muchhh!!

The Gurmina sig is cutee! You know what the funny thing is? I LOVEE GurTi, but that doesn't mean I dislike Gurmina. I still think they are sweet together, and its probably because I adore how GC has always been so devoted to Debina and vice versa. Being together for 7 years is such a huge achievement itself, so I really respect their level of comittment =) I don't dislike or hate Gurmina. I personally respect his decision, but I would def have to say that just cause he's married, I won't stop fantazing him with Drashti. I mean SRK has been married for a whilew, still people put him and Kajol together. I like Debina. She seems sweet!

The GurTi sig is stunnigggg, and I loveee how you've nicely blended so many pics together! The Harshad-Aditi and Harshad-Shilpa sigs look so cutee! The MoNaya one is adorableee, which reminds me I gotta make stuff with those pics lol. I loveeeee the colouring you've done on the second ArTi sig, its so gorgeoussss! The ShiRan sigs are beautiful as usual, and woww ViSh? That seems like an interesting thought. πŸ˜† The ViSh sigs look awesomeee =) Thank you so much for liking the update. Ramsha suggested too many times of ViSh so I was like let's try and they fit well together!

JennyPenny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

Jennzzz!! :)

Awesome splendid? You leave me with one words woman! πŸ˜† You are absloutely duperly spelndidly amazing! I shall call you Goddess Of Siggie Making now!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Seriously! Awesome update! LOVED the GurTi ones along with PkYEK.. Cute cute cute update!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for liking the update! and for the compliment😳

@ Aisho: won't quote, as there are pics, but thank you so much for your comments. They are nice and long and truly mean a lot! and thank you so much for using the sigs!

This content was originally posted by: -Ramsha-

OMG Jens I am getting addicted to your stuff😳 The update is AMAZING!!!

OMG you made ViSh?!! Yes finally! I was like waiting for someone to make one of them, they will be rocking together as well and ViSh is such a cute name and its meaning is same as KaSh in terms of pronunciation!?!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I liked the pics you chose, love the second one the most, its soo cute yet sad. Make moreeee of ViSh like happy ones, they have the cutest smiles ever😍 Thank you so much Ramsha! ViSh like , we wish you come in a show together! Damn cute! I'll def will. Vivian has gotten some adorable dimples!

Awww at the Harshad-Shilpa one, thats another dream😍 Love it! They really would love cute!

That GurTi ones are rocking and LOL at bloodstream, oh boyπŸ˜† Vampire diaries stuck in head + someone was pissing me off, so I was like, there!

Ok the Gurmina one came out really good, I loved what you did with the pics, I would be blown away if I was there fanπŸ˜† The coloring is fab on that one. ShiRan ones are rocking as always...rest are soo pretty and loving the colorings you are trying...Thank you for liking them!

Keep it up!!

Suggestion: Sachi Shravan stuff please, you can find pics in BHPH picture gallery. Can't believe its ending, hate Sony GRRR- Ill try. the show is ending in Feb right?