Jenny's Gallery#12: Reqs: pg 145 - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
Fab fabbb update Jenny!

All the sigs look mindblowingggg! I loveee the colouring you've done on the first Arjun sig! Its awesomeee! The Mayur sig looks really really pretty =) MoNayaJun ones look superbbb!

The GurTi ones look amazinggg, especially the kiss ones! They are too cuteeee! OMG the ViSu performance ones are super stunninggg! Definitely gonna save one for future use =) The Suku ones are beautiful and the Vivian ones are SOO adorableee! Ahhh I loveee his dimpled smile =) Is it just me or have you developed a crush on Vivian? πŸ˜† Cuz I see alot of Vivian sigs from you these days...but I don't blame you lol. He is pretty darn dreamy!

The SA sig looks gorgeoussss! I love the style of it and how you've brought out the green in her dress =) The green looks fabbb on her!

Jen, all of them look awesome! Love the coloring, texts, texture you have used on each of them :D
Love love loveee all the GurTi stuff, I will never stop loving GurTi, they're soo damn cute and perfect together, and your sigs make them even dreamierrr! Will def use them Jen di =D
Jennz :)

Awesome, splendid, great? I am out of words! πŸ˜† You are awesome gurrl!! I have to use these ! =))

The GurTi ones were jst awesomee!! I melted!😳 Great great update sweetx!! Love Ya!

Thank you all so much for your comments!! They truly mean a lot:)
A much bigger update tomm, as it's 4 am at the moment, but just posting this Gurmina sig. I dont like them and I doubt I'll be ever be able to get rid of GurTi obsession regardless of his wedding, but I love this guy. He's damn down to earth and if he's happy, I am happy.

Congrats Gurmeet! Wishing you a very happy married life. God bless😊 and COME BACK to Geetttt!!! We want you only as MSK! and at least the dream of GurTi can be completed on screen ( God bless their friendship off screen though)

Feel free to use

Hey Jens πŸ€—

I have never watched Geet , so i dont know nothing about Gurmeet or Drashti and Debina too! But this sig is beautiful ..keep up the awesome work hon..!
OMG..its so gawjusss Jenny!!!!!
veryyy niceeeeeeee
Jen that is one beautiful sig πŸ€— I have to say the same as you..I've never watched Gurmeet-Debina onscreen together, and I would have to say I do like GurTi a lot, and I know exactly what you mean by your love for them not lessening or dying (; But still I respect that you respect his life and are happy for him 😳 and love the the sig once again, can't wait for tomorrow's massive update (; love..x Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
awww loveeee themmmmmm<333😍 awesome siggy Jenny:D
Cute sig, def your best! And that too because it has my debi on it, love her.😳