Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Nikita: Thank you so much for the compliments. It's amazing working with ShiRan and I;'ll def have them in the next update soon:)

@ PremkiDeewani: Thank you!

@ Rags: Thank you so much for liking them and I promise to do Mohit-Amirtia in the next mixed update rounds.

@ Zeenia: Thank you so much. I SO want ShiRan in a new show Seriously. They have magic.

@ Subia: Thank you for liking the ShiRan stuff:)

@ Monty: Thanks for liking my update and using the ShiRan stuff. It truly means a lot!!

@ Sidma love: Thank you so much! I hope we get to see them in a show really soon!

@ Aahana: Thank you so much! The DD pics are off screen from some party or a family thing. I'll def send them to you! Thank you so much for liking it and love your DD-MS sig as well!

@ Reshu: Thank you so much for liking the ShiRan stuff and also for using the SA sig!

@ Sofia: Thank you so much for liking the stuff! I still keep forgetitng to stack your sigs. Gonna do it today!

@ Swewascool: Thank you so much for liking the ShirRan stuff!

@ Durgwanai: Thank you so muchb! ArNaya are a forever hot favorite. I;ll def making their stuff soon:)

@ Arjunlious: Thank you so much for liking the ShiRan sig! AB's gonna be in the next update afr this!

@ Shilpa: Thank you so much for liking them! Sent ya the sig so hopefully you can see it now:)

@ Fatima: Thank you!

@ Luv_wacko: Haha, crazy spreee. But should stop now. Don't wanna bore people with mixed updates all the time! Thanks for the words!

@ Senorita: Thank you so much! Yeah, I totally suck at Bollywood stuff and I don't like either or, so I have no clue how that would turn out to be:)

@ Julybaby22: Thank you so much for liking the updates! Will def make more:)

@ Aliya: Thank you! That is one of my favorite sigs. It just turned out well!

@ Anku: THANK YOU! The ShiRan sigs are just turning out to be amazing, because they fit so well. Didn't realize their magic until I started putting them together. yes, EPIC fail. No one can make fun of them, as they have a great fan following already!

@ Indian_Beauty: Thank you so much for liking the update and ShiRan stuff! I'll def try to work on KW-RP stuff for sure;)

@KaSufan: Thank you!

@ Dangelz: Thank you so muchhh!! Mohit be short for DD? I hadn't thought about that. I think they would look really cute, considering Sanaya is best friends with Drashti. Their interaction would be good to see. KT-Drashti would look nice. They would compliment each other well! 

@ Sidra: THANK YOU! You are the inspiration for the ShiRan stuff<3 Love urs!

@ Cess: Thank you so much for liking the ShiRan stuff. Yup, they are magic. Love to see them on screen!

@ Adya: Thank you so much for liking the stuff and as well using them!

@ Javeria: Thank you for liking them! will def make Neha stuff in the future!

@ Sunshine girl: Thank you!

Update laterz on!

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jenny1000

@ Senorita: Thank you so much! Yeah, I totally suck at Bollywood stuff and I don't like either or, so I have no clue how that would turn out to be:)

ur welcome
oohh chalo its okay
but i am sure it will came out goo. ur sigs always turn out good.
but its okay sachi..😊

looking forward for new update😛

senorita
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Feel free to use on IF/no hotlinking./no cropping

Abhay-Piya:

Abhay-Vivian:

GurTi:

Maaneet:

Damon-Elena:

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

In love with the update Jenny Esp Abhay-Piya and Damon-Elena ur each siggys is just beyond AMAZING<3

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny love ur update!!! the best thing about ur siggies is the quotes u use 😊

even tho not a huge fan of pkyek - siggies have come out amazing esp the abhay broken beyond repair and ofcourse love ur maaneet update as always - never fail to impress! favs being the suhaag raat and the apple game one. Love the text about the fingers😳 'the gaps between ur fingers were made so that mine could fit into them' PERFECT!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your previous updates on mixed couples Jens...you made me like soo many of them😍 Defiantly make more mixed couple siggies...they are a hit or what! LOLZ

This update is gorgeous also especially loving the AbhiYa ones. Your quotes fit in soo well with them. The GurTi ones are too cute and rest are looking fab as well.
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely sigs :)
i really like the text
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love love love the Gurti oes, esp the one with the text about the "gaps in the fingers" one, its amazzing, and the SR ones are soo gorgeous, saved!
Delena sig is classic =D 
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Damon-Elena one is really cute!
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
I love ur creations hamesha se.........