Rati-Mohit as u said
Rati and Gaurav Khanna😊

i dont know u take bolly sug or not but if posible then plz try to make
Harman-Kareena sig (together)

senorita
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Fab fab fabbb mixed couples update Jenny!

Oh gosh, I really enjoyyy your mixed couple sigs! They are just creative and fun to look at. πŸ˜† I just loveddd all of them, especially the pairings you've done with Drashti and Shilpa! Even the ones with Sanaya are awesomeee!

The ShiRan ones look very adorableee...and I'm not sure how KW-SG are a mixed pair? πŸ˜† They have already done Remix together haven't they? 😳

Out of all the pairs, the ones that actually click for me are probably...Shilpa-Gurmeet, Shilpa-Harshad, Shilpa-KW, Drashti-Vishal, Sanaya-Sushant and Sanaya-Vivaan =)

Can't waittttt for more of your mixed couples update! As a suggestion, do some mixed couples stuff with KT/Karan Tacker as well =) Maybe like KT-Drashti, KT-Sanaya, KT-Rati and so on...πŸ˜†

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Dangelz

Fab fab fabbb mixed couples update Jenny!

Oh gosh, I really enjoyyy your mixed couple sigs! They are just creative and fun to look at. πŸ˜† I just loveddd all of them, especially the pairings you've done with Drashti and Shilpa! Even the ones with Sanaya are awesomeee!
 Thank you so much Daneglz!!
The ShiRan ones look very adorableee...and I'm not sure how KW-SG are a mixed pair? πŸ˜† They have already done Remix together haven't they? 😳 They have, but if you notice the pics, it's Sid and Nikki, not Ranveer and Tia lol.

Out of all the pairs, the ones that actually click for me are probably...Shilpa-Gurmeet, Shilpa-Harshad, Shilpa-KW, Drashti-Vishal, Sanaya-Sushant and Sanaya-Vivaan =)Haha, thank you so muchhh! It was so much fun doing this!

Can't waittttt for more of your mixed couples update! As a suggestion, do some mixed couples stuff with KT/Karan Tacker as well =) Maybe like KT-Drashti, KT-Sanaya, KT-Rati and so on...πŸ˜†Would love to some stuff with KT. Thank you for the suggestion. def gonna work on it.

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jenny1000

Thank you guys for all your comments. Truly means a lot.

Will def do the next suggestions: so far: Mohit-Sukiriti, KW-Sanaya, Arjun-Sukirti, Mohit-Rati, Rati-Harshad, ( and someone else with Rati too), and lots more. So if you have suggestions, let me know.

make some Arjun siggys alone<3😳 with the picz i've post the link up here!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ I'll def make his stuff, mostly after this mixed doubles gets done.
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awww! okeis will be waitin for his staff's😍
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wooaaaaa
jenny!!! this is fabbbb!!!
everything is soo amazing!
some of these couples look amazing and I'd actually love to see them on tv like harshad and drashti and vivan and sanaya!
overall...amazing stuff:D

also..do make drashti and gaurav khannaπŸ˜›
Edited by sweet_ak92 - 13 years ago
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Hey Jenny I hope you dont mind i have a suggestion shahid and sonam,