Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
congrats yaara
beautiful work like always..
oh i thought may be now you will open ur shop for req..
anyway
loving ur work alot
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congooo on ya 12th gall! Jenz, 12th! that is a big number. a greatt achievement :D

OMGG this update is so <3333

^^MEGA beautiful. i love the colour, split picture and then non colour style!

Suggestion: MaSh (MA-SA) i honestly miss ya creations on them. Oh OR Arjun-SA (i don't know what name to give them because ArSh are already armaan-shilpa) I do not know if ya did make creations on Arjun-Shilpa after hearing that they coulda done a show together even though they aren't but right now they are my fav imaginative couple and i would love to see some creations from ya on them :)

Other than that - AWESOME gall ya got going here Jenz

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ Thanks so much Aliya. Yup, would love to make some on MaSh. the next theme will be mix match couples. In fact gonna post a post regarding it. It will be fun experimenting. Yup, we call them ArShi, and I did make some on them. I love to see Arjun and Shilpa together.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Theme of the week: MIXED COUPLES

well, everyone knows how much I love mixing couples together, so after this other update, I am gonna be making mixing couples sigs, so if you guys have suggestions, Pls PM away with the pics of course.

Examples of mixed couples would be Arjun with Shilpa, Rati with Mohit, Vivian with Drashti, Gurmeet with Aditi etc. 

So PM away if you got suggestions. I am mostly gonna work on few people that come in my head, but if you have suggestions like Harshad and Shilpa or Drashti and Iqbal, I'll def try to make some on them.

It's time we experimented in this gallery and that;'s why I am giving u guys a chance. So yeah. 

Forget to mention, no KSG & JW please guys. .

Edited by jenny1000 - 13 years ago
sweet.melody thumbnail
This sounds awesome Jens!! I have a suggestion will PM you! :D

Can't wait to see all the mixed couples will be nice a different sight to the eyes :D
priya185 thumbnail
jenns i have a sugg but not pics but u know them relatively well so thougth of goving it to you
vivian-additi
harshad ankita
sushant and ag / sukirti (in piya look not riddhima)
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jenny...Have got some suggestions..

Gurmeet Shilpa
KSG Drashti
Harshad Drashti

Hmm..Lol if i get some more then will post here :)
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on ur 12th gallery jenny - hope there are many more to come!!! Love ur style in siggy making πŸ˜Š

Loved ur update!!!!! esp with the wedding Gurti pix - seriously they are made for each other - shame its just onscreen :( but yea those siggies are def rocking esp the when time stood still and love is friendship etc. The shilpa ones have come out amazing as well. Your previous update was stunning will be using them soon!

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the karan and perneet siggy is so cute!!

love the kash stuff!
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Muahzz update!!πŸ˜† Loved itπŸ˜ƒ