Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

WOW! Just saw USA PROMO few sec ago ! (Page 8)

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
We just seen the promo for us too during bhagoonwali. Sounds like atif aslams voice for the promo song sounds sooo sweet. Loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by chalhov

Originally posted by NiHa24

Kya yar........mein subah se Zee tv ON kar ke baithi hun abhi tak CB ka promo nahi aaya...Cry
Zee Tv is so irritating.Angry

I still didnt see the promo on TV.Cry

I saw on monday 17 during the mahaepisode of 3 showsLOL

Txs Chalhov Putija for info ! Hey NiHa I think you still believe that I live in India (as you once did before Wink although I wish I did !). And Putija someone even saw it on DID also in India .. NiHa you may want to just stick to DID as just a matter of one more day to wait ! Or accidently catch it during commercial breaks.

And BTW like I've said six times already, hope CB2 is simulcast in US, India, UK .. in short everywhere ! That will put my mind at ease big time ! For a change, giant positive step forward on the part of Zee for their own sake.

chalhov and Radev,
from two days i am sticked to Zee Tv most of the time just to watch the promo........
but honestly i feel so frustrated with Zee right now.........aisa lag raha hai iss 4 mahino badla le rahe hai.Angry

I'll wait for todays DID....and if they dont show againAngry Angry

radev24

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Niha,

In India they have not started showing the promo still.  Even I have not seen after the first time, but I dont see any soaps, just got to know from other family members about it.

Right now they are focussing on the ZCA on the 30th of this month after which we can get to see the promos more regularly.  Until then
patience is virtue.

radev24

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
the promo was g8...according to the newest article they will get the 7:30 slot

radev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev2010

Hi my lovely CBians !! Just saw for the FIRST TIME the same PROMO during 2nd SSBS commercial break ! Yaaaay !!! Clap

It was simply divine and hundred times better than online .... OMG ! It's possible the promo may have been shown on other Zee shows before this, but I saw it literally few sec ago !! Big smileBig smile

The song also sounded better ! Since it seems that it's not a movie song, I hope like Teri Har Jhalak and Bawre Naina ki tarah this is also going to be CB2 EXCLUSIVE !! Cant tell the male voice but like some member said, the female sounds like Mahalaxmi Iyer ! And of course the words COMING SOON were sparkling !!

Like PP Putija (Our Chalhov dear) said, they may now start showing it frequently in US also and once the premiere date, time slot is decided, they'll start promoting that too soon enough hopefully !! Clap

I luv 8 pm timeslot too but again no point speculating, conjecturing until "they figure out" using their "math acumen" for TRP purposes ! Wink

@underline : Does that mean I need to call comcast and to get Zee channel back ? Ouch

Well Radev2010, it's your personal preference if you are happy with small monitor screen ! Wink

Hey any ICC fans at your end to watch upcoming ICC series on the big screen on Zee on Feb 19th I think like the article says !

Either way Happy watching ! HugClap

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by irene_c

We just seen the promo for us too during bhagoonwali. Sounds like atif aslams voice for the promo song sounds sooo sweet. Loved it

Yep, last night I watched it again on Vachan and yaaaay recorded it too, exactly 56 seconds long promo ! And indeed he sounds like Atif Aslam, one of my fav young bright singers with a rough robust voice ! Clap

irene_c

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chalhov

Kya yar........mein subah se Zee tv ON kar ke baithi hun abhi tak CB ka promo nahi aaya...Cry
Zee Tv is so irritating.Angry

I still didnt see the promo on TV.Cry

I saw on monday 17 during the mahaepisode of 3 showsLOL

Txs Chalhov Putija for info ! Hey NiHa I think you still believe that I live in India (as you once did before Wink although I wish I did !). And Putija someone even saw it on DID also in India .. NiHa you may want to just stick to DID as just a matter of one more day to wait ! Or accidently catch it during commercial breaks.

And BTW like I've said six times already, hope CB2 is simulcast in US, India, UK .. in short everywhere ! That will put my mind at ease big time ! For a change, giant positive step forward on the part of Zee for their own sake.

chalhov and Radev,
from two days i am sticked to Zee Tv most of the time just to watch the promo........
but honestly i feel so frustrated with Zee right now.........aisa lag raha hai iss 4 mahino badla le rahe hai.Angry

I'll wait for todays DID....and if they dont show againAngry Angry

NiHa please dont get disheartened ! It's a given then one of these days you will get to watch when you least expecting it and that way the fun will be tenfold ... so look at the brighter side ! Big smile
radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Niha,

In India they have not started showing the promo still.  Even I have not seen after the first time, but I dont see any soaps, just got to know from other family members about it.

Right now they are focussing on the ZCA on the 30th of this month after which we can get to see the promos more regularly.  Until then
patience is virtue.

'Good advice Radha to NiHa and whoever else is getting impatient ! I may have seen by now about nth commercials and SRK's face for ZCA and the words "shiddat" and "kaaynaath" ! Wink

Go to top