Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

WOW! Just saw USA PROMO few sec ago ! (Page 7)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing this wonderfull news Wink Glad you saw it!! Haven't seen it yet, but guess I have to watch Zee tv again!! Smile Wondering if someone  has seen in it the UK!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Thanks for sharing this wonderfull news Wink Glad you saw it!! Haven't seen it yet, but guess I have to watch Zee tv again!! Smile Wondering if someone  has seen in it the UK!!

Hey Ashna, did not know that you are also from UK .. Big smile. Yep, I am also wondering the same. So far, no response from any UK forum member about the promo. So for now, we can assume that it has not yet been aired. Two of my friends here are a regular watcher of Zee and I have asked them to let me know whenever they catch the promo on TV. Even better if I catch the promo myself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26radev24

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansa786

Hey Ashna, did not know that you are also from UK .. Big smile. Yep, I am also wondering the same. So far, no response from any UK forum member about the promo. So for now, we can assume that it has not yet been aired. Two of my friends here are a regular watcher of Zee and I have asked them to let me know whenever they catch the promo on TV. Even better if I catch the promo myself.

Ansa no I'm not from the UK! Wink I'm from Holland! But there is no Zee tv Holland so we recieve Zee tv UK in our country! Hope we will we see the promo soon!

Ansa786radev24

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Ansa no I'm not from the UK! Wink I'm from Holland! But there is no Zee tv Holland so we recieve Zee tv UK in our country! Hope we will we see the promo soon!

Ahhh, I see. Thanks for clarifying Ashna .. Big smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev_forever

Even Zee Asia has started promoting CB2!!! I'm not too sure when they exactly started but my mum gave me a video call around 4 today coz she knew I was all hyper about the promo and didn't want to miss it while being at work! LOL Wink Saw it at around 7.30 as well.

Great news at your end also ! Glad you were all "hyper" about it haha ! LOL Looks like Zee has now embarked on worldwide airing ! But still not sure about UK Confused
radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Oh yes Putija, rem now ! Speaking of Mahasangram on Mon I did watch the entire one hr and thought it was real "rava khichdi" and later noticed Misti using similar lingo ! Wink Dont go on FB at all so no idea what goes on there !
radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Ahhh, I see. Thanks for clarifying Ashna .. Big smile.

Hi Ashna / Ansa lemme jump in ! I just saw Bhavi on musical and she's from UK so hopefully we may know soon enough ! And I guess Europe being small enough areawise, UK may be the HQ, isn't it Ashna ?!

Patience is a virtue ... just giving you guys hard time ! WinkLOL

Ansa786ashna26

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Hi my lovely CBians !! Just saw for the FIRST TIME the same PROMO during 2nd SSBS commercial break ! Yaaaay !!! Clap

It was simply divine and hundred times better than online .... OMG ! It's possible the promo may have been shown on other Zee shows before this, but I saw it literally few sec ago !! Big smileBig smile

The song also sounded better ! Since it seems that it's not a movie song, I hope like Teri Har Jhalak and Bawre Naina ki tarah this is also going to be CB2 EXCLUSIVE !! Cant tell the male voice but like some member said, the female sounds like Mahalaxmi Iyer ! And of course the words COMING SOON were sparkling !!

Like PP Putija (Our Chalhov dear) said, they may now start showing it frequently in US also and once the premiere date, time slot is decided, they'll start promoting that too soon enough hopefully !! Clap

I luv 8 pm timeslot too but again no point speculating, conjecturing until "they figure out" using their "math acumen" for TRP purposes ! Wink

@underline : Does that mean I need to call comcast and to get Zee channel back ? Ouch

Go to top