Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

WOW! Just saw USA PROMO few sec ago ! (Page 5)

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CAqueen

ohh mann i havent seen it on my t v....tho my sis is crazy bout dev-radhika nd i heard her scream a lil while ago..saying 'omg theyr the best'...so m assuming it came on my tv too..m gonna go in alil while nd skip thru shows to see he promo..ant wait for RaDev!!!!=)))..nd me too even i heard it online i luved the song=))..it sounds very sweet nd cute

Yes watching the promo does take your breath away inspite of watching on the forum, doesn't it ?! Hope you got a chance to see it too !

The song seems very apt coz of the lyrics and I like the mini-title too as it has moi "real name" in it ! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

aha. i kinda watched this show so is it bringing a modern twist now?

Hi Jen ! Welcome to this lovely forum coz sorry I dont recall your name ! LOL Perhaps you can call it "modern twist" !

Enjoy and happy watching CB2 when it does air ... perhaps beg of Feb, dunno !
LOOL yeah my name is Jennifer but Jen makes it easier :P 
i liked the couple alot and watched the show for a while but i kind of got bored with the memory loss and it got confusing for me :P and then they hardly showed the couple so i stoped watching but if its a better and modern story and focuses on the couple i may consider watching it (: 
^sorry if that offenced anyone just POV (:

Hi back Jennifer ! Well, dont feel bad for getting bored and disillusioned like the rest of us ! Wink At one time I even changed DJ's carrots to gaajar ka halwa during memory loss track and needless to say the abrupt ending Angry

Well, for sure it is going to be almost totally different if they are going to copy another popular movie and our Dev belonging to a middle class family for a change !

I doubt if a POV is going to offend anybody as ours is a very friendly and understanding and supportive FORUM ! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakNeerjaa

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

Thanks RaDev for the info--Smile

I had to resubscribe to Zee so that I could watch the promo----

May be--just may be--Zee and Zee USA are realizing that viewers, even those outside India do matter. Even though they are not surveyed and as a result do not influence the so called TRP (the measuring of which is such a flawed system)---but these viewers do have a say...in the overall viability of Zee TV

Thanks Tazzi for the previous contact info re. Zee USA; writing to them must have influenced Zee USA's decision to air the promo..

Now we need to make sure that US episodes of CB2 are not edited..

Hi Radhika,

I know lot of frustrated members and understandably so cancelled their Zee subscription, but I just couldn't as my MOST FAV show (other than CB of course) has always been SRGMP due to music-oriented family ! Big smile

Sorry you had to resubscribe and if Zee has not yet realized the international viewership, then their screws are really gone on a strike ! Ouch Yes, I do wonder about this whole thing called TRP and as my sis in Bombay once told me, they are really not the true measure of how these serials operate. Who knows ...

Yes Tazzi does deserve everyone's thanks and I'm sure many different factors may have influenced Zee USA's decision. And as I said to another member, it almost seems sure that India and US will air at the same time so no need for editing ! We may be pleasantly surprised after all !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazzichipakradhika5

Annamarie Goldie
Annamarie
Annamarie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks so I better subscribe ZEE TV channel on my  cable again ,since CB2 and Avina r coming back 100% :)
I have disconnected it in Sep after CB. I was so upset with Zee .

radev24

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Good to know that Zee USA showed the promo........and now I hope that they will show it often and will also not edit out scenes from CB2. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradev24

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Di so finally Zee US woke up from deep slumbers and showing promo..I believe CB is as or mybe more famous outside India and Zee shud handle whole braodcasting and marketing of CB2 in a way so as not to irate fans out there (waise that applies for india too)..i read somewhere in US zee usually b/c edited shows which is not good for their subscription business...

And yes the song is beautiful...me to wish its not from any movie and is exclusively for CB2Big smile...Njoii

PutijaChalhovradhika5radev24

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Good that ZEE USA has started to show the promo of CB2 in USA. Let us hope that they value the fan-following that Avinash and Rubina have in the US.

Their trip to US and West Indies definitely seemed to have conveyed the message to the channel.

Also wish that you guys get to see CB2 along with us when it is launched in India.Thumbs UpBig smile

PutijaChalhovradhika5radev24

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Kya yar........mein subah se Zee tv ON kar ke baithi hun abhi tak CB ka promo nahi aaya...Cry
Zee Tv is so irritating.Angry

I still didnt see the promo on TV.Cry

radev24

Go to top