Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

   
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

WOW! Just saw USA PROMO few sec ago ! (Page 3)

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Joined: 28 June 2009
Posts: 36364

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Yes Laxmis they showed THE FULL PROMO ! And actually that was even a bigger surprise coz to me at least it seemed like the longest PROMO ever for any serial !  WOW !!
 
Enjoy watching ! Big smile
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipaklaxmisNeerjaa

_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Joined: 05 July 2010
Posts: 1541

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by isahra

OMG i saw it too I was about to post this
 
 
Well incl mine we already have 2 threads, as I can imagine the excitement to rush to the Forum as I did and share with a huge huge number of fans here in the US ! Clap
   Like you said seeing on the Tv is nothing like seeing it online you get a diffrent feeling like this relief your life is back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Joined: 08 September 2009
Posts: 7394

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
radev24,

I watch Zee US regularly and I didn't see it yday. So, looks like they started airing the promo only today and you caught it already!!

One of my friend also mentioned it.

I need to see it too.

BTW, Sanskar Lakshmi which has already started in India from Monday didnot have any promos in US and since that is started before CB, I assumed CB promo in US would take time ... but looks like Zee US officials do read the posts here and some of you guys made such an issue of CB promo that they were forced to air it finally!
You guys are just too much Thumbs Up

Now only if Zee US understands that Star Plus or any other channel do not edit their episodes and they need to learn not to cheat the US viewers, that would be good!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakmisti73Neerjaaradev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Joined: 28 June 2009
Posts: 36364

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

radev24,

I watch Zee US regularly and I didn't see it yday. So, looks like they started airing the promo only today and you caught it already!!

One of my friend also mentioned it.

I need to see it too.

BTW, Sanskar Lakshmi which has already started in India from Monday didnot have any promos in US and since that is started before CB, I assumed CB promo in US would take time ... but looks like Zee US officials do read the posts here and some of you guys made such an issue of CB promo that they were forced to air it finally!
You guys are just too much Thumbs Up

Now only if Zee US understands that Star Plus or any other channel do not edit their episodes and they need to learn not to cheat the US viewers, that would be good!
 
bee5,
 
From your mouth to God's ears that SP becomes a guiding light for the juvenile mgmt called Zee ! As I said before, my faith in them like all of us, has dwindled so much that any speculation is waste of time / energy Angry
 
But knowing that US viewers did seem to impact them by airing the promo soon enough, Zee may surprise us yet again ... and I mean in a positive way, esp esp the editing dept, among so many other issues ! Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakbee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Joined: 08 September 2009
Posts: 7394

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by bee5

radev24,

I watch Zee US regularly and I didn't see it yday. So, looks like they started airing the promo only today and you caught it already!!

One of my friend also mentioned it.

I need to see it too.

BTW, Sanskar Lakshmi which has already started in India from Monday didnot have any promos in US and since that is started before CB, I assumed CB promo in US would take time ... but looks like Zee US officials do read the posts here and some of you guys made such an issue of CB promo that they were forced to air it finally!
You guys are just too much Thumbs Up

Now only if Zee US understands that Star Plus or any other channel do not edit their episodes and they need to learn not to cheat the US viewers, that would be good!
 
bee5,
 
From your mouth to God's ears that SP becomes a guiding light for the juvenile mgmt called Zee ! As I said before, my faith in them like all of us, has dwindled so much that any speculation is waste of time / energy Angry
 
But knowing that US viewers did seem to impact them by airing the promo soon enough, Zee may surprise us yet again ... and I mean in a positive way, esp esp the editing dept, among so many other issues ! Confused

radev24,
   Positive way .. yes yes LOL

   You guys are capable of bringing any revolution LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakmisti73radev24

N025 Senior Member
N025
N025

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 770

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I was in Bombay when they showed the promo during DID. I was not paying attention as I was jabbering on the phone Disapprove. Suddenly I saw the screen light up and I quickly shifted my focus from the phone call to the TV screen Big smile. Since then I have seen the promo umpteen times on my computer screen, but it is not the same as watching it on the big screen.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakAnsa786misti73radev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Joined: 28 June 2009
Posts: 36364

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by isahra

Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by isahra

OMG i saw it too I was about to post this
 
 
Well incl mine we already have 2 threads, as I can imagine the excitement to rush to the Forum as I did and share with a huge huge number of fans here in the US ! Clap
   Like you said seeing on the Tv is nothing like seeing it online you get a diffrent feeling like this relief your life is back
 
 
Well isahra, like life being back, hopefully lot of great things will be back as I am sure the expectations and ummeeds have piqued even more for CB2 and the gang better get their act together THIS TIME AROUND ... if they have any hope of "recovering" from their bloopers, carrots, circles ... you get the pic ! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak_Sahra_

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Joined: 28 June 2009
Posts: 36364

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg86

I was in Bombay when they showed the promo during DID. I was not paying attention as I was jabbering on the phone Disapprove. Suddenly I saw the screen light up and I quickly shifted my focus from the phone call to the TV screen Big smile. Since then I have seen the promo umpteen times on my computer screen, but it is not the same as watching it on the big screen.
 
So true Neena ! And since I'm from Bombay too, I can imagine the excitement even more for you than people who live there ! For them, and my sis in Napean Sea Road, it's like ghar ki murgi daal baraabar not to mention 500+ shows that they have to do channel surfing for ... gosh ! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N025chipak

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NEW PROMO 5th August 2010- Video Link

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Smiley-786   Replies: 43   Views: 5318

Smiley-786 43 5318 08 August 2010 at 5:25pm by sunbeam09
New Promo - MR is about to know the truth

Author: august123   Replies: 3   Views: 1087

august123 3 1087 05 August 2010 at 4:43am by lux123
*~*~*Choti Bahu Promo's & Media Links*~*~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: Smiley-786   Replies: 112   Views: 23424

Smiley-786 112 23424 02 August 2010 at 10:26am by RalucaCutumisu
CB NEW PROMO 28TH JULY 2010

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Smiley-786   Replies: 47   Views: 4933

Smiley-786 47 4933 30 July 2010 at 11:28am by xDoppelgangerx
Disgusting New Promo

2 3 4

Author: KSheila   Replies: 25   Views: 2858

KSheila 25 2858 29 July 2010 at 12:56pm by avina123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index