Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

WOW! Just saw USA PROMO few sec ago ! - Page 6

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ansa786

Hey Ashna, did not know that you are also from UK .. πŸ˜ƒ. Yep, I am also wondering the same. So far, no response from any UK forum member about the promo. So for now, we can assume that it has not yet been aired. Two of my friends here are a regular watcher of Zee and I have asked them to let me know whenever they catch the promo on TV. Even better if I catch the promo myself.

Ansa no I'm not from the UK! πŸ˜‰ I'm from Holland! But there is no Zee tv Holland so we recieve Zee tv UK in our country! Hope we will we see the promo soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashna26

Ansa no I'm not from the UK! πŸ˜‰ I'm from Holland! But there is no Zee tv Holland so we recieve Zee tv UK in our country! Hope we will we see the promo soon!

Ahhh, I see. Thanks for clarifying Ashna .. πŸ˜ƒ.
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: radev_forever

Even Zee Asia has started promoting CB2!!! I'm not too sure when they exactly started but my mum gave me a video call around 4 today coz she knew I was all hyper about the promo and didn't want to miss it while being at work! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Saw it at around 7.30 as well.

Great news at your end also ! Glad you were all "hyper" about it haha ! πŸ˜† Looks like Zee has now embarked on worldwide airing ! But still not sure about UK πŸ˜•
radev24 thumbnail

Oh yes Putija, rem now ! Speaking of Mahasangram on Mon I did watch the entire one hr and thought it was real "rava khichdi" and later noticed Misti using similar lingo ! πŸ˜‰ Dont go on FB at all so no idea what goes on there !
radev24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ansa786

Ahhh, I see. Thanks for clarifying Ashna .. πŸ˜ƒ.

Hi Ashna / Ansa lemme jump in ! I just saw Bhavi on musical and she's from UK so hopefully we may know soon enough ! And I guess Europe being small enough areawise, UK may be the HQ, isn't it Ashna ?!

Patience is a virtue ... just giving you guys hard time ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
radev2010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radev24

Hi my lovely CBians !! Just saw for the FIRST TIME the same PROMO during 2nd SSBS commercial break ! Yaaaay !!! πŸ‘

It was simply divine and hundred times better than online .... OMG ! It's possible the promo may have been shown on other Zee shows before this, but I saw it literally few sec ago !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The song also sounded better ! Since it seems that it's not a movie song, I hope like Teri Har Jhalak and Bawre Naina ki tarah this is also going to be CB2 EXCLUSIVE !! Cant tell the male voice but like some member said, the female sounds like Mahalaxmi Iyer ! And of course the words COMING SOON were sparkling !!

Like PP Putija (Our Chalhov dear) said, they may now start showing it frequently in US also and once the premiere date, time slot is decided, they'll start promoting that too soon enough hopefully !! πŸ‘

I luv 8 pm timeslot too but again no point speculating, conjecturing until "they figure out" using their "math acumen" for TRP purposes ! πŸ˜‰

@underline : Does that mean I need to call comcast and to get Zee channel back ? 

irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We just seen the promo for us too during bhagoonwali. Sounds like atif aslams voice for the promo song sounds sooo sweet. Loved it
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: radev24

Txs Chalhov Putija for info ! Hey NiHa I think you still believe that I live in India (as you once did before πŸ˜‰ although I wish I did !). And Putija someone even saw it on DID also in India .. NiHa you may want to just stick to DID as just a matter of one more day to wait ! Or accidently catch it during commercial breaks.

And BTW like I've said six times already, hope CB2 is simulcast in US, India, UK .. in short everywhere ! That will put my mind at ease big time ! For a change, giant positive step forward on the part of Zee for their own sake.

chalhov and Radev,
from two days i am sticked to Zee Tv most of the time just to watch the promo........
but honestly i feel so frustrated with Zee right now.........aisa lag raha hai iss 4 mahino badla le rahe hai.😑

I'll wait for todays DID....and if they dont show again😑 😑
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Niha,

In India they have not started showing the promo still.  Even I have not seen after the first time, but I dont see any soaps, just got to know from other family members about it.

Right now they are focussing on the ZCA on the 30th of this month after which we can get to see the promos more regularly.  Until then
patience is virtue.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the promo was g8...according to the newest article they will get the 7:30 slot